9.30am - 7pm Customer Support
Free and Easy Returns +7 Days Change of Mind Policy
Norton Security Standard For 1 Device
Model: Norton Security Standard
We have new ways to help protect your devices and online privacy.
Norton device security for smartphones, tablets, and laptops
Building upon the legacy of Norton Security, Norton Internet Security, and the original Norton 360™ and powered by artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning-based security technology, NEW Norton™ 360 plans offer multi-layered protection, including:
· Intrusion Prevention Systems (IPS) analyzes information arriving from a network (like the Internet) and helps block potential online threats before they hit your computer. (PC, Mac)
· Antivirus with Advanced Machine Learning scans and helps remove malware files that enter a device, using emulation to test and see what files do, and machine learning. (PC, Mac, Android)
· Reputation Protection (Insight) uses the reputation information gathered from Symantec’s Global Intelligence Network to classify software application files based on their attributes. (PC)
· Behavioral Protection (SONAR) uses artificial intelligence to classify applications based on behavior, and automatically helps block applications that display suspicious behavior. (PC)
· Proactive Exploit Protection (PEP) helps protect against ‘zero-day’ attacks that exploit vulnerabilities in applications or the operating system. (PC)
· Power Eraser helps detect and lets you remove high-risk applications and malware that may be residing on your computer. (PC)
Defense against today’s cyber threats.
Cyberthreats are ever-evolving. Cybercriminals can steal personal information through your computers and mobile devices, and there are a number of ways that they do it.
Cybercriminals can use different types of malware to get what they want, such as:
· Cryptojacking: Malware that gives cybercriminals access to “mine” cryptocurrency on your computer, at the expense of your resources. Learn more about cryptojacking.
· Formjacking: Malware in which cybercriminals inject malicious code into online forms to steal payment card details on legitimate websites. Learn more about formjacking.
· Ransomware: Malware that encrypts a computer’s contents and then demands a ransom to restore them, usually in the form of cryptocurrency like Bitcoin
· Remote Access Trojans (RAT): Malware that gives a cybercriminal a “back door” to remotely access a compromised computer
Cybercriminals also still use malware like viruses, worms and spyware in addition to newer techniques. NEW Norton 360 helps defend against the ways cybercriminals infect devices with malware and compromise online privacy. That’s cyberthreat defense from a trusted leader in consumer cybersecurity.
We are part of one of the world’s largest civilian cyber intelligence networks.
What does it take to defend against today’s online threats? As part of Symantec, we are part of one of the world’s largest civilian cyber intelligence networks allowing our products to help protect against the most advanced threats.
Once your order has been processed, we'll verify your payment details. This can take up to 24 hours.
|Service||Delivery Schedule||Cost per Shipment|
|Australia Post||1-3 days after dispatch|
Monday - Friday
|$6.90 Express , $0 Standard|
|Toll priority||1-2 days after dispatch |
Monday - Friday
|Express for metro areas |
$6.90 Express,$0 Standard
General handling time for most orders is 1-2 working days. Once the item is dispatched, it should arrive within 2-3 working days as per Australia Post and Toll priority schedule.
All orders placed on the weekend including Friday will be dispatched on Monday
For those who live outside metro areas or regional centres, delivery may extend to 7 working days.
We'll email you tracking details for your order once it's been dispatched so you can stay up to date with your delivery.
- If a device develops a fault within the warranty period the customer is required to inform us and book a return via our website www.phonebot.com.au or by calling us at +613 94626936.
- Battery performance is guaranteed by OEM standards for models up to two years old. We offer 30 day replacement warranty for models older than two years. For example iPhone 7 released in September 2016 will have a battery warranty period for up to 30 days from the date of purchase Whereas iPhone X released in November 2018 will have a battery warranty period as per the product listing (usually 6 months for Grade A products and 12 months for "Like New products).
- Items damaged internally or externally by the customer are not covered under warranty. Including water damaged or screen shattered devices.
- A device is replaced or refunded as per the customer's choice only if it turns out to be AMTA blocked.
- An item is only replaced with another similar device subject to availability (if the device is not available within 15 days we will proceed to refund).
- If a device is deemed irreparable by our technicians we will proceed with a replacement only.
- At this stage we do not offer any courtesy phones for devices sent under warranty.
- We do not guarantee data protection for devices being repaired you are highly advised to back up your device on a regular basis especially before sending it to us. Phonebot does not take responsibility for any data loss. Moreover, Phonebot does not create a backup of your data in our systems.
- All refunds are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product.
- All replacements are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product subject product availability. In case a suitable replacement isn't available we will contact you with the best options.
- In case of replacement with a different product please call +61394626938 and one of our staff will assist you.
- Please make sure that you make a backup of your data before sending the phones to us.
- All iOS device batteries that are under 79% capacity are replaced.
- Phonebot sources its devices from local and international channels Some iOS devices might have a camera shutter sound immutable. In such cases, Phonebot will honor a replacement with a muteable shutter sound device applicable within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- If a device turns out to be faulty within the warranty period, we will provide a replacement within 10 working days. Refunds on customers discretion will only be entertained on a case to case basis and can be limited to store credit.
- Warranty T&C's are to be used as a guide only and do not supersede consumer rights provided by the Australian consumer law.
- By proceeding to purchase from our website you agree to warranty guidelines.
Need help deciding?
Got a question? Need some help? For a quick and convenient way to get in touch, chat to us using your favorite messaging app!