Apple iPhone 8 (64GB) [Brand New]
iPhone 8 64gb Price In Australia
The Apple iPhone 8 64gb was launched at a flagship price and it is one of the best selling phones of 2017 as it offered everything one could ask and expect from a flagship device. It had many things going for it like a great camera, a lightning-fast processor, fluid iOS etc..
The iPhone 8 is a smartphone designed, developed, and marketed by Apple Inc. It is the eleventh generation of the iPhone. They were announced on September 12, 2017, alongside the higher-end iPhone X, at the Steve Jobs Theatre in the Apple Park campus, and were released on September 22, 2017, succeeding iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus.
Besides the addition of a glass back, the design of the iPhone 8 is largely similar to that of its predecessors. Notable changes include the addition of wireless charging, a faster processor, and improved cameras and displays. The iPhone 8 shares most of its internal hardware with the iPhone X.
The iPhone 8 retain the Retina HD Display found in the iPhone 7, but it now features True Tone technology, allowing for automatic screen adjustments based on surrounding ambient lighting. It can play HDR10 and Dolby Vision content despite not having an HDR-ready display, done by down-converting the HDR content to fit the display while still having some enhancements to dynamic range, contrast, and wide colour gamut compared to standard content.
The iPhone 8 features a 12 MP camera with autofocus, f/1.8 aperture and optical image stabilization capable of capturing 4K video at 24, 30, or 60 frames per second, or 1080p video at 30, 60, 120 or 240 frames per second. It has a 7 MP front camera with an f/2.2 aperture capable of capturing 1080p video at 30 frames per second and 720p video at 240 frames per second, along with face detection and high-dynamic-range.
The iPhone 8 contains the Apple A11 Bionic system-on-chip, a Hexa-core processor that the company says features two cores that is 25% faster than the iPhone 7's A10 processor and four cores that are 70% faster than the prior model. The phone also features Apple-designed graphics the processing unit 30% faster than prior units, with the same level of performance as the A10 at half the power.
The phone has a glass back instead of the complete aluminium housing found on prior models, enabling the use of Qi-standard wireless charging. The phone is rated IP67 for water resistance. It comes with 64 and 256-gigabyte storage options and offered in silver, gold, or Space Grey color options. A Product Red special edition version in red with a black front was released on April 9, 2018. The iPhone 7 and 7 Plus special editions had a white front.
The iPhone 8 shipped with iOS 11 on launch, and support iOS 12.
|2G bands||GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900|
|3G bands||HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100|
|4G bands||1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 17, 18, 19, 20, 25, 26, 28, 29, 30, 34, 38, 39, 40, 41, 66|
|Speed||HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (3CA) Cat12 600/150 Mbps, EV-DO Rev.A 3.1 Mbps|
|Bluetooth||5.0, A2DP, LE|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS|
|USB||Lightning, USB 2.0|
|Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, hotspot|
|Dimension & Weight||138.4 x 67.3 x 7.3 mm, 148 g|
|Build||Glass front (Gorilla Glass), glass back (Gorilla Glass), aluminum frame|
|Protection||IP67 dust/water resistant (up to 1m for 30 mins)|
|Resolution||750 x 1334 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~326 ppi density)|
|Size||4.7 inches, 60.9 cm2 (~65.4% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Type||Retina IPS LCD, 625 nits (typ)|
|Protection||Ion-strengthened glass, oleophobic coating|
|Capacity||64GB 2GB RAM|
|Camera Type||12 MP, f/1.8, 28mm (wide), PDAF, OIS|
|Features||Quad-LED dual-tone flash, HDR|
|Camera Type||7 MP, f/2.2|
|Features||Face detection, HDR, panorama|
|Chipset||Apple A11 Bionic (10 nm)|
|CPU||Hexa-core (2x Monsoon + 4x Mistral)|
|GPU||Apple GPU (three-core graphics)|
|3.5mm Audio Jack||No|
|Operating System||iOS 11, upgradable to iOS 14.4.2|
|Features||Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer|
Siri natural language commands and dictation
Wide color gamut
3D Touch display & home button
Fast charging 15W, 50% in 30 min (advertised)
USB Power Delivery 2.0
Qi wireless charging
|Loudspeaker||Yes, with stereo speakers|
|Color||Silver, Space Gray, Gold, Red|
|Battery Type||Li-Ion 1821 mAh, non-removable (6.96 Wh)|
Once your order has been processed, we'll verify your payment details. This can take up to 24 hours.
|Service||Delivery Schedule||Cost per Shipment|
|Australia Post||1-3 days after dispatch|
Monday - Friday
|$6.90 Express , $0 Standard|
|Toll priority||1-2 days after dispatch |
Monday - Friday
|Express for metro areas |
$6.90 Express,$0 Standard
General handling time for most orders is 1-2 working days. Once the item is dispatched, it should arrive within 2-3 working days as per Australia Post and Toll priority schedule.
All orders placed on the weekend including Friday will be dispatched on Monday
For those who live outside metro areas or regional centres, delivery may extend to 7 working days.
We'll email you tracking details for your order once it's been dispatched so you can stay up to date with your delivery.
- If a device develops a fault within the warranty period the customer is required to inform us and book a return via our website www.phonebot.com.au or by calling us at +613 94626936.
- Battery performance is guaranteed by OEM standards for models up to two years old. We offer 30 day replacement warranty for models older than two years. For example iPhone 7 released in September 2016 will have a battery warranty period for up to 30 days from the date of purchase Whereas iPhone X released in November 2018 will have a battery warranty period as per the product listing (usually 6 months for Grade A products and 12 months for "Like New products).
- Items damaged internally or externally by the customer are not covered under warranty. Including water damaged or screen shattered devices.
- A device is replaced or refunded as per the customer's choice only if it turns out to be AMTA blocked.
- An item is only replaced with another similar device subject to availability (if the device is not available within 15 days we will proceed to refund).
- If a device is deemed irreparable by our technicians we will proceed with a replacement only.
- At this stage we do not offer any courtesy phones for devices sent under warranty.
- We do not guarantee data protection for devices being repaired you are highly advised to back up your device on a regular basis especially before sending it to us. Phonebot does not take responsibility for any data loss. Moreover, Phonebot does not create a backup of your data in our systems.
- All refunds are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product.
- All replacements are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product subject product availability. In case a suitable replacement isn't available we will contact you with the best options.
- In case of replacement with a different product please call +61394626938 and one of our staff will assist you.
- Please make sure that you make a backup of your data before sending the phones to us.
- All iOS device batteries that are under 89% capacity are replaced.
- Phonebot sources its devices from local and international channels Some iOS devices might have a camera shutter sound immutable. In such cases, Phonebot will honor a replacement with a muteable shutter sound device applicable within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- A place device is issued for a faulty irreparable device after the 30 day period. If a customer wants a refund we can only offer a buy back price for the product at current market value.
- If the product is deemed faulty within 30 days of purchase, customer is entitled for a full refund. In case of fault after the 30 day period, customer is entitled to a product replacement or repair. Refunds after the 30 day period will be issued on Phonebots discretion if repair or replacement isn't possible.
Need help deciding?
Got a question? Need some help? For a quick and convenient way to get in touch, chat to us using your favorite messaging app!