- Sold Out
- Sold Out
Exceptional customer support
Free and Easy Returns +7 Days Change of Mind Policy
Huawei Mate 20 Pro (128GB) [Grade B]
Choose your phone grade: Tell me more about grading
B Grade - These devices go for throw away prices quite literally! They work 100% but don't look so good naked. Chuck on a cover and a tempered glass though and you'll be laughing! Thoroughly cleaned and tested, Grade B devices are exceptional value for money.
*Batteries fully tested for reliability.
What's inside the box:
- 5W USB Power Adapter
- USB Charging Cable
Welcome to a Higher Intelligence
Limitless human imagination—that’s the inspiration for the HUAWEI Mate 20 Pro. The breakthroughs in technology will blur the lines between what you can dream and what you can do.
Frame the World
An iconic square combining Leica Triple Camera and one flash inherits the Mate series’ central and simple camera design concept to create an aesthetic signature. See through the window, explore the world.
A forged masterpiece of 3D glass with smooth curves and seams that dissolve into the design. A streamlined symphony in the palm of your hand.
Capture the Light
A tribute to nature’s rich colors, HUAWEI Mate 20 Pro is available in four vibrant colors. Light reflects beautifully off the back of midnight blue and emerald green making the unique Hyper Optical Patterns glitter. A special glass texture which is non-slip and anti-fingerprint.
Balance in Art
Like all works of art, HUAWEI Mate 20 Pro’s lines and features are symmetrically in harmony. A slim design makes the phone size a pleasure to look at and touch.
The World is Your PlaygroundLife is about exploring. Take your HUAWEI Mate 20 Pro for fun to the beach or through the rain. The IP68 rated water and dust resistance means no worry of taking spills, splashes, and dunks.
|2G bands||GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900|
|3G bands||HSDPA 800 / 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100|
|4G bands||LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 6(900), 7(2600), 8(900), 9(1800), 12(700), 17(700), 18(800), 19(800), 20(800), 26(850), 28(700), 32(1500), 34(2000), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300)|
|Speed||HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A Cat21 1400/200 Mbps|
|Bluetooth||5.0, A2DP, aptX HD, LE|
|GPS||Yes, with dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, QZSS|
|SIM Type||Single SIM (Nano-SIM)|
|USB||3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go|
|Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, DLNA, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot|
|Dimension & Weight||157.8 x 72.3 x 8.6 mm, 189g|
|Build||Front/back glass & aluminum frame|
|Protection||IP68 dust/water resistant (up to 2m for 30 mins)|
|Resolution||1440 x 3120 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~538 ppi density)|
|Size||6.39 inches, 100.2 cm2 (~87.9% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Type||AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass (unspecified version)
- EMUI 9.0
|Capacity||128 GB, 6 GB RAM|
|Card Slot||NM (Nano Memory), up to 256GB (uses SIM 2)|
|Camera Type||40 MP, f/1.8, 27mm (wide), 1/1.7", PDAF/Laser AF
20 MP, f/2.2, 16mm (ultrawide), 1/2.7", PDAF/Laser AF
8 MP, f/2.4, 80mm (telephoto), 1/4", 5x optical zoom, OIS, PDAF/Laser AF
|Features||Leica optics, dual-LED dual-tone flash, panorama, HDR|
|Video||2160p@30fps, 1080p@60fps, 1080p@30fps (gyro-EIS), 720p@960fps|
|Camera Type||24 MP, f/2.0, 26mm (wide)|
|Chipset||HiSilicon Kirin 980 (7 nm)|
|CPU||Octa-core (2x2.6 GHz Cortex-A76 & 2x1.92 GHz Cortex-A76 & 4x1.8 GHz Cortex-A55)|
|3.5mm Audio Jack||No
- 32-bit/384kHz audio
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
|Operating System||Android 9.0 (Pie)|
|Charging||Fast battery charging 40W (70% in 30 min)
Qi wireless fast charging 15W
|Features||Face ID, fingerprint (under display), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, barometer, compass|
|Audio Playback||MP3/eAAC+/WMA/WAV/FLAC player|
|Video Playback||DivX/XviD/MP4/H.265/WMV player|
|Type||Huawei Mate 20 Pro|
|Battery Type||Non-removable Li-Po 4200 mAh battery|
Once your order has been processed, we'll verify your payment details. This can take up to 24 hours.
|Service||Delivery Schedule||Cost per Shipment|
|Australia Post||1-3 days after dispatch
Monday - Friday
|$6.90 Express , $0 Standard|
|Toll priority||1-2 days after dispatch
Monday - Friday
|Express for metro areas
$6.90 Express,$0 Standard
General handling time for most orders is 1-2 working days. Once the item is dispatched, it should arrive within 2-3 working days as per Australia Post and Toll priority schedule.
All orders placed on the weekend including Friday will be dispatched on Monday
For those who live outside metro areas or regional centres, delivery may extend to 7 working days.
We'll email you tracking details for your order once it's been dispatched so you can stay up to date with your delivery.
- If a device develops a fault within the warranty period the customer is required to inform us and book a return via our website www.phonebot.com.au or by calling us at +613 94626936.
- Battery performance is guaranteed by OEM standards for models up to two years old. We offer 30 day replacement warranty for models older than two years. For example iPhone 7 released in September 2016 will have a battery warranty period for up to 30 days from the date of purchase Whereas iPhone X released in November 2018 will have a battery warranty period as per the product listing (usually 6 months for Grade A products and 12 months for "Like New products).
- Items damaged internally or externally by the customer are not covered under warranty. Including water damaged or screen shattered devices.
- A device is replaced or refunded as per the customer's choice only if it turns out to be AMTA blocked.
- An item is only replaced with another similar device subject to availability (if the device is not available within 15 days we will proceed to refund).
- If a device is deemed irreparable by our technicians we will proceed with a replacement only.
- At this stage we do not offer any courtesy phones for devices sent under warranty.
- We do not guarantee data protection for devices being repaired you are highly advised to back up your device on a regular basis especially before sending it to us. Phonebot does not take responsibility for any data loss. Moreover, Phonebot does not create a backup of your data in our systems.
- All refunds are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product.
- All replacements are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product subject product availability. In case a suitable replacement isn't available we will contact you with the best options.
- In case of replacement with a different product please call +61394626938 and one of our staff will assist you.
- Please make sure that you make a backup of your data before sending the phones to us.
- All iOS device batteries that are under 79% capacity are replaced.
- Phonebot sources its devices from local and international channels Some iOS devices might have a camera shutter sound immutable. In such cases, Phonebot will honor a replacement with a muteable shutter sound device applicable within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- A place device is issued for a faulty irreparable device after the 30 day period. If a customer wants a refund we can only offer a buy back price for the product at current market value.
- If the product is deemed faulty within 30 days of purchase, customer is entitled for a full refund. In case of fault after the 30 day period, customer is entitled to a product replacement or repair. Refunds after the 30 day period will be issued on Phonebots discretion if repair or replacement isn't possible.
Need help deciding?
Got a question? Need some help? For a quick and convenient way to get in touch, chat to us using your favorite messaging app!