Exceptional customer support
Free and Easy Returns +7 Days Change of Mind Policy
Huawei P20 Lite [Grade B]
B Grade - These devices go for throw away prices quite literally! They work 100% but don't look so good naked. Chuck on a cover and a tempered glass though and you'll be laughing! Thoroughly cleaned and tested, Grade B devices are exceptional value for money.
*Batteries fully tested for reliability.
What's inside the box:
- 5W USB Power Adapter
- USB Charging Cable
Huawei P20 Lite [Grade B]
The Best Just Got Better
Lose yourself in your screen with new generation HUAWEI FullView Display. Designed for life on the go with no compromises, the HUAWEI P20 lite sports a sleek compact frame that’s almost entirely dedicated to its 5.84-inch Full HD screen.
Body & Soul
The HUAWEI P20 lite takes colour to a higher level. Delve deeper into Klein Blue, a radiant shade that incorporates a nanometer-level light dazzle texture. Available too in deepest Midnight Black to contrast against the vibrancy of the Full HD screen, refined classic Platinum Gold and Sakura Pink with its rich pearlescent tone.
See is Believing
The HUAWEI P20 lite features a 2280 x 1080 FHD+ screen with 96% NTSC super high-colour gamut. That means everything you see on this screen is as rich and vibrant and detailed as it can be, from your own photographs to the latest boxset.
Front and Centre
The HUAWEI P20 lite has a new higher definition, wider angle, front camera. 16 megapixels with a pixel size of 1.0 μm and a FOV wide angle of 78°, this camera is made for snapping friends, family and social-media-worthy selfies. With a F2.0 wide aperture and a 3D retouching feature that uses intelligent recognition and facial mapping to adjust lighting and shadow, you can count on terrific portraits and close-ups too.
Outstanding Low Light Photography
Shooting in low light has always been the curse of digital smartphone photography. Now the new HUAWEI P20 lite’s LCD intelligent light technology is banishing grainy, poor quality photographs. With a spectrum of 11 color temperatures for intelligent light rebalancing within different lighting modes and 4 in 1 light fusion, every image in any light comes out clear and bright.
The HUAWEI P20 lite’s dual-lens rear camera ticks all the boxes and then some. The state-of-the-art 16 MP lens with a pixel size of 1.12 μm and F2.2 aperture is designed to capture more light and read depth perception, allowing you to take sharp, swift snaps when you need them. Partnered with a 2 MP professional Bokeh lens – as well as 5P + 3P lenses for the subject and background – it takes stunning shots while bringing some real definition to the mix.
HUAWEI’s all-new EMUI 8.0 features a finely-tuned interface to optimise speed and performance, keeping the HUAWEI P20 lite running fast and smooth for longer.
The HUAWEI P20 lite opens at a glance. By looking at your screen for less than a second – 800 milliseconds to be precise – you can access your phone swiftly and securely. Built on complex algorithms and facial comparison data the facial recognition feature ensures high-level security to guard against photo and video intrusion. That means your phone cannot be unlocked while you sleep, or with an image of you.
Safe high-speed charging is a standout feature of the HUAWEI P20 lite. 9V2A high-voltage fast charging technology* allows you to power-up quickly and safely when time is short. With HUAWEI’s renowned resource-allocation technology, power-waste is minimised and battery life is maximised, making sure all that power lasts longer.
The HUAWEI P20 lite supports dual Bluetooth, which is a must for modern multi-taskers. It means you can stay connected during your exercise regime by linking a smartband plus a headset to your phone. Or connect in-car for Bluetooth navigation while using your headset to stay hands-free.
Intelligent EngineeringThe HUAWEI P20 lite is engineered to stay at the top of its game for longer. HUAWEI’s machine learning technology coupled with EMUI 8.0 can understand your smartphone behavior. Based on how you interact with your machine the HUAWEI P20 lite will predict its most efficient mode, saving battery life, optimizing performance and keeping your phone running smoother and faster for longer.
|2G bands||GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2 (dual-SIM model only)|
|3G bands||HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100|
|4G bands||LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800)|
|Speed||HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (2CA) Cat6 300/50 Mbps|
|Bluetooth||4.2, A2DP, LE, EDR, aptX HD|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS|
|SIM Type||Single SIM (Nano-SIM)|
|USB||2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go|
|Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, WiFi Direct, hotspot|
|Dimension & Weight||148.6 x 71.2 x 7.4 mm, 145 g|
|Build||Front glass, aluminum frame, plastic back|
|Resolution||1080 x 2280 pixels, 19:9 ratio (~432 ppi density)|
|Size||5.84 inches, 85.1 cm2 (~80.5% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Type||LTPS IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Capacity||64 GB, 4 GB RAM|
|Card Slot||microSD, up to 256 GB (uses shared SIM slot)|
|Camera Type||16 MP, f/2.2, 1.0µm, PDAF
2 MP, depth sensor
|Features||LED flash, HDR, panorama|
|Camera Type||16 MP, f/2.0, 28mm (wide), 1.12μm|
|Chipset||HiSilicon Kirin 659 (16 nm)|
|CPU||Octa-core (4x2.36 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4x1.7 GHz Cortex-A53)|
|3.5mm Audio Jack||Yes
Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
|Operating System||Android 8.0 (Oreo), upgradable to Android 9.0 (Pie); EMUI 9.0|
|Features||Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
Fast battery charging 18W
|Color||Klein Blue, Sakura Pink, Midnight Black|
|Battery Type||Non-removable Li-Po 3000 mAh battery|
Once your order has been processed, we'll verify your payment details. This can take up to 24 hours.
|Service||Delivery Schedule||Cost per Shipment|
|Australia Post||1-3 days after dispatch
Monday - Friday
|$6.90 Express , $0 Standard|
|Toll priority||1-2 days after dispatch
Monday - Friday
|Express for metro areas
$6.90 Express,$0 Standard
General handling time for most orders is 1-2 working days. Once the item is dispatched, it should arrive within 2-3 working days as per Australia Post and Toll priority schedule.
All orders placed on the weekend including Friday will be dispatched on Monday
For those who live outside metro areas or regional centres, delivery may extend to 7 working days.
We'll email you tracking details for your order once it's been dispatched so you can stay up to date with your delivery.
- If a device develops a fault within the warranty period the customer is required to inform us and book a return via our website www.phonebot.com.au or by calling us at +613 94626936.
- Battery performance is guaranteed by OEM standards for models up to two years old. We offer 30 day replacement warranty for models older than two years. For example iPhone 7 released in September 2016 will have a battery warranty period for up to 30 days from the date of purchase Whereas iPhone X released in November 2018 will have a battery warranty period as per the product listing (usually 6 months for Grade A products and 12 months for "Like New products).
- Items damaged internally or externally by the customer are not covered under warranty. Including water damaged or screen shattered devices.
- A device is replaced or refunded as per the customer's choice only if it turns out to be AMTA blocked.
- An item is only replaced with another similar device subject to availability (if the device is not available within 15 days we will proceed to refund).
- If a device is deemed irreparable by our technicians we will proceed with a replacement only.
- At this stage we do not offer any courtesy phones for devices sent under warranty.
- We do not guarantee data protection for devices being repaired you are highly advised to back up your device on a regular basis especially before sending it to us. Phonebot does not take responsibility for any data loss. Moreover, Phonebot does not create a backup of your data in our systems.
- All refunds are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product.
- All replacements are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product subject product availability. In case a suitable replacement isn't available we will contact you with the best options.
- In case of replacement with a different product please call +61394626938 and one of our staff will assist you.
- Please make sure that you make a backup of your data before sending the phones to us.
- All iOS device batteries that are under 79% capacity are replaced.
- Phonebot sources its devices from local and international channels Some iOS devices might have a camera shutter sound immutable. In such cases, Phonebot will honor a replacement with a muteable shutter sound device applicable within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- A place device is issued for a faulty irreparable device after the 30 day period. If a customer wants a refund we can only offer a buy back price for the product at current market value.
- If the product is deemed faulty within 30 days of purchase, customer is entitled for a full refund. In case of fault after the 30 day period, customer is entitled to a product replacement or repair. Refunds after the 30 day period will be issued on Phonebots discretion if repair or replacement isn't possible.
Need help deciding?
Got a question? Need some help? For a quick and convenient way to get in touch, chat to us using your favorite messaging app!