Exceptional customer support
Free and Easy Returns +7 Days Change of Mind Policy
Nokia 2.4 Dual Sim (32GB) [Grade A]
Device Grades: Tell me more about grading
A Grade - Best value for money. Minor scratches or scuffs not visible at arms length. Thoroughly cleaned and tested to meet OEM guidelines. These devices are rated 9/10 and never disappoint.
*Batteries fully tested for reliability
What's inside the box:
- 5W USB Power Adapter
- USB Charging Cable
Nokia 2.4 Dual Sim (32GB) [Grade A]
Nokia 2.4 is ready for you. Keep the energy up with 2-day Adaptive Battery technology, take detailed night shots with AI imaging and easily unlock with your fingerprint or a glance. The impressive 6.5” HD+ 20:9 screen will bring your stories to life. Plus, Nokia 2.4 is ready for Android 11 and beyond so you can look forward to 2 years of Android upgrades and 3 years of monthly security updates.
Details In The Dark
Moments worth capturing don’t always happen in the light of day. With Night mode’s advanced image fusion and exposure stacking, you can capture vibrant detail in darker conditions.
Strike A Pose
Art direct your world with Portrait mode’s custom shapes and blurred backgrounds. Plus, with the new Portrait editor, you can refocus and edit pictures long after you’ve snapped them.
Goes On and On and On
Get up to 2 days out of Nokia 2.4 on a single charge. The 4500 mAh AI-assisted Adaptive Battery prioritizes power for the apps you use most so you can keep doing what you love.
Watch, learn and create on the 6.5” HD+ full display complete with a selfie notch to maximize your screen experience.
Unlock your device quickly and easily with a convenient fingerprint sensor, or simply use the AI face unlock so your phone stays yours.
Strong Finnish Roots
The 3D Nano-textured cover sits securely in your hand and has a stunning Nordic finish. Plus, the diecast metal chassis and polycarbonate shell give your phone a comfortable, solid feel.
Ready for what’s Next
Enjoy the pure software experience of a streamlined interface and no bloatware. Plus, stay on top of the latest Android features with 3 years of monthly security updates and 2 years of software upgrades.
A little Help Wherever you Go
Google Assistant on mobile is always with you so you can get things done fast with just your voice. Manage tasks, create lists and get directions on the go after one press of the button.
|2G bands||GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900|
|3G bands||HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100|
|Speed||HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A Cat4 150/50 Mbps|
|Bluetooth||5.0, A2DP, LE|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS|
|SIM Type||Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|USB||microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go|
|Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot|
|Dimension & Weight||165.9 x 76.3 x 8.7 mm, 195 g|
|Resolution||720 x 1600 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~270 ppi density)|
|Size||6.5 inches, 102.0 cm2 (~80.6% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Capacity||32GB 2GB RAM
|Card Slot||microSDXC (dedicated slot)|
|Camera Type||13 MP, AF
2 MP, (depth)
|Features||LED flash, HDR, panorama|
|Camera Type||5 MP, f/2.4|
|Chipset||Mediatek MT6762 Helio P22 (12 nm)|
|CPU||Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53|
|3.5mm Audio Jack||Yes|
|Operating System||Android 10, upgradable to Android 11|
|Features||Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity|
|Battery Type||Li-Po 4500 mAh, non-removable|
Once your order has been processed, we'll verify your payment details. This can take up to 24 hours.
|Service||Delivery Schedule||Cost per Shipment|
|Australia Post||1-3 days after dispatch
Monday - Friday
|$6.90 Express , $0 Standard|
|Toll priority||1-2 days after dispatch
Monday - Friday
|Express for metro areas
$6.90 Express,$0 Standard
General handling time for most orders is 1-2 working days. Once the item is dispatched, it should arrive within 2-3 working days as per Australia Post and Toll priority schedule.
All orders placed on the weekend including Friday will be dispatched on Monday
For those who live outside metro areas or regional centres, delivery may extend to 7 working days.
We'll email you tracking details for your order once it's been dispatched so you can stay up to date with your delivery.
- If a device develops a fault within the warranty period the customer is required to inform us and book a return via our website www.phonebot.com.au or by calling us at +613 94626936.
- Battery performance is guaranteed by OEM standards for models up to two years old. We offer 30 day replacement warranty for models older than two years. For example iPhone 7 released in September 2016 will have a battery warranty period for up to 30 days from the date of purchase Whereas iPhone X released in November 2018 will have a battery warranty period as per the product listing (usually 6 months for Grade A products and 12 months for "Like New products).
- Items damaged internally or externally by the customer are not covered under warranty. Including water damaged or screen shattered devices.
- A device is replaced or refunded as per the customer's choice only if it turns out to be AMTA blocked.
- An item is only replaced with another similar device subject to availability (if the device is not available within 15 days we will proceed to refund).
- If a device is deemed irreparable by our technicians we will proceed with a replacement only.
- At this stage we do not offer any courtesy phones for devices sent under warranty.
- We do not guarantee data protection for devices being repaired you are highly advised to back up your device on a regular basis especially before sending it to us. Phonebot does not take responsibility for any data loss. Moreover, Phonebot does not create a backup of your data in our systems.
- All refunds are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product.
- All replacements are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product subject product availability. In case a suitable replacement isn't available we will contact you with the best options.
- In case of replacement with a different product please call +61394626938 and one of our staff will assist you.
- Please make sure that you make a backup of your data before sending the phones to us.
- All iOS device batteries that are under 79% capacity are replaced.
- Phonebot sources its devices from local and international channels Some iOS devices might have a camera shutter sound immutable. In such cases, Phonebot will honor a replacement with a muteable shutter sound device applicable within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- If a device turns out to be faulty within the warranty period, we will provide a replacement within 10 working days. Refunds on customers discretion will only be entertained on a case to case basis and can be limited to store credit.
- Warranty T&C's are to be used as a guide only and do not supersede consumer rights provided by the Australian consumer law.
- By proceeding to purchase from our website you agree to warranty guidelines.
Need help deciding?
Got a question? Need some help? For a quick and convenient way to get in touch, chat to us using your favorite messaging app!