Exceptional customer support
Free and Easy Returns +7 Days Change of Mind Policy
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 (64GB) [Grade B]
Device Grades: Tell me more about grading
B Grade - These devices go for throw away prices quite literally! They work 100% but don't look so good naked. Chuck on a cover and a tempered glass though and you'll be laughing! Thoroughly cleaned and tested, Grade B devices are exceptional value for money.
*Batteries fully tested for reliability.
What's inside the box:
- 5W USB Power Adapter
- USB Charging Cable
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 (64GB) [Grade B]
Do bigger things
See the bigger picture and communicate in a whole new way. With the Galaxy Note8 in your hand, bigger things are just waiting to happen.
See more, do more with the edge-to-edge Infinity Display, A big screen means lots of space to do great things. Go big with the Galaxy Note8's 6.3" screen^. It's the largest ever screen on a Samsung Galaxy Note device and it still fits easily in your hand.
The S Pen. A whole new way to communicate. Use the S Pen to express yourself in ways that make a difference. Draw your own emoji’s to show how you feel or write a message on a photo and send it as a handwritten note. Do things that matter with the S Pen.
Photos, clear and steady even in low light, Get crisp photos even when it's dark and it's difficult to keep your phone steady. The Galaxy Note8's dual camera has a wide-angle camera that comes with the great low-light capabilities that you've come to expect from Galaxy phones, while the telephoto camera gives you up to 2x optical zoom for you to capture the near and far. Both have optical image stabilization so you can get steady shots even when zoomed in.
Experience our high-performing phone, whether you're downloading games or multitasking, it's fast and seamless on the Galaxy Note8 because the high-performing 10nm mobile processor and 6GB RAM make things run smoothly. Plus, with wireless charging, power is on your side.
Wireless charger required, sold separately.
Connect to a bigger world with Phone+. The Galaxy Note8 is your portal to a new world when connected to this range of compatible devices and interfaces. It's a world where boundaries are pushed and barriers broken so you can see more, share more, and do a whole lot more— virtually effortlessly.
Making the move can be a big step, but it doesn't have to be a hassle. Smart Switch makes it incredibly simple to move important stuff from your old compatible smartphone to your new Galaxy Note8. With your contacts, settings, messages, and photos right where you need them, you can simply pick up where you left off.
Help when you need it
Never be on your own with Samsung Care. From 24/7 phone support to full mobile repairs within 24 hours, Samsung Care will get you and your Samsung mobile connected. Fast.
Choose from a carefully selected range of products that are designed to enhance the way you use your Galaxy Note8.
*Accessories sold separately.
|2G bands||GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900|
|3G bands||HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100|
|4G bands||LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 13(700), 17(700), 18(800), 19(800), 20(800), 25(1900), 26(850), 28(700), 32(1500), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500), 66(1700/2100)|
|Speed||HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (5CA) Cat16 1024/150 Mbps|
|Bluetooth||5.0, A2DP, LE, aptX|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO|
|USB||3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector|
|Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot|
|Resolution||1440 x 2960 pixels, 18.5:9 ratio (~521 ppi density)|
|Size||6.3 inches, 101.1 cm2 (~83.2% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Type||Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass 5|
- 3D Touch (home button only)
- Always-on display
|Capacity||64 GB, 6 GB RAM|
|Card Slot||microSD, up to 256 GB|
|Camera Type||12 MP, f/1.7, 26mm (wide), 1/2.55", 1.4µm, dual pixel PDAF, OIS|
12 MP, f/2.4, 52mm (telephoto), 1/3.6", 1.0µm, AF, OIS, 2x optical zoom
|Features||LED flash, auto-HDR, panorama|
|Video||2160p@30fps, 1080p@60fps, 720p@240fps, HDR, dual-video rec.|
|Camera Type||8 MP, f/1.7, 25mm (wide), 1/3.6", 1.22µm, AF|
|Features||Dual video call, Auto-HDR|
|Dimension & Weight||162.5 x 74.8 x 8.6 mm, 195 g|
|Build||Front/back glass (Gorilla Glass 5), aluminum frame|
|Chipset||Exynos 8895 Octa|
|CPU||Octa-core (4x2.3 GHz & 4x1.7 GHz)|
|3.5mm Audio Jack||Yes|
- 32-bit/384kHz audio
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
|Operating System||Android 7.1.1 (Nougat), upgradable to Android 8.0 (Oreo)|
|Features||Iris scanner, fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer, heart rate, SpO2|
- Samsung DeX (desktop experience support)
- Fast battery charging (Quick Charge 2.0)
- Qi wireless charging
- ANT+ support
- S-Voice natural language commands and dictation
- MP4/DivX/XviD/WMV/H.265 player
- MP3/WAV/WMA/eAAC+/FLAC player
- Photo/video editor
- Document editor
|Color||Midnight Black, Maple Gold|
|Battery Type||Non-removable Li-Ion 3300 mAh battery|
Once your order has been processed, we'll verify your payment details. This can take up to 24 hours.
|Service||Delivery Schedule||Cost per Shipment|
|Australia Post||1-3 days after dispatch|
Monday - Friday
|$6.90 Express , $0 Standard|
|Toll priority||1-2 days after dispatch |
Monday - Friday
|Express for metro areas |
$6.90 Express,$0 Standard
General handling time for most orders is 1-2 working days. Once the item is dispatched, it should arrive within 2-3 working days as per Australia Post and Toll priority schedule.
All orders placed on the weekend including Friday will be dispatched on Monday
For those who live outside metro areas or regional centres, delivery may extend to 7 working days.
We'll email you tracking details for your order once it's been dispatched so you can stay up to date with your delivery.
- If a device develops a fault within the warranty period the customer is required to inform us and book a return via our website www.phonebot.com.au or by calling us at +613 94626936.
- Battery performance is guaranteed by OEM standards for models up to two years old. We offer 30 day replacement warranty for models older than two years. For example iPhone 7 released in September 2016 will have a battery warranty period for up to 30 days from the date of purchase Whereas iPhone X released in November 2018 will have a battery warranty period as per the product listing (usually 6 months for Grade A products and 12 months for "Like New products).
- Items damaged internally or externally by the customer are not covered under warranty. Including water damaged or screen shattered devices.
- A device is replaced or refunded as per the customer's choice only if it turns out to be AMTA blocked.
- An item is only replaced with another similar device subject to availability (if the device is not available within 15 days we will proceed to refund).
- If a device is deemed irreparable by our technicians we will proceed with a replacement only.
- At this stage we do not offer any courtesy phones for devices sent under warranty.
- We do not guarantee data protection for devices being repaired you are highly advised to back up your device on a regular basis especially before sending it to us. Phonebot does not take responsibility for any data loss. Moreover, Phonebot does not create a backup of your data in our systems.
- All refunds are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product.
- All replacements are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product subject product availability. In case a suitable replacement isn't available we will contact you with the best options.
- In case of replacement with a different product please call +61394626938 and one of our staff will assist you.
- Please make sure that you make a backup of your data before sending the phones to us.
- All iOS device batteries that are under 79% capacity are replaced.
- Phonebot sources its devices from local and international channels Some iOS devices might have a camera shutter sound immutable. In such cases, Phonebot will honor a replacement with a muteable shutter sound device applicable within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- If a device turns out to be faulty within the warranty period, we will provide a replacement within 10 working days. Refunds on customers discretion will only be entertained on a case to case basis and can be limited to store credit.
- Warranty T&C's are to be used as a guide only and do not supersede consumer rights provided by the Australian consumer law.
- By proceeding to purchase from our website you agree to warranty guidelines.
Need help deciding?
Got a question? Need some help? For a quick and convenient way to get in touch, chat to us using your favorite messaging app!