Go big on a big screen
6.4 inches of HD+ Super AMOLED screen for a phone you'll love to watch. Whether you're into sitcoms or gaming, Galaxy A20's Infinity-V Display helps change the way you experience them by putting you right in the action. See how far the experience takes you on the v-cut screen.You see more of your photo with the Ultra Wide Camera. With both wide and ultra wide modes to help you fit more in the shot, you won't miss the moment from where you stand. Plus, it's now even easier to get a great panorama.
*Screen measured diagonally as a full rectangle without accounting for the rounded corners.
**Actual viewable area is less due to the rounded corners and camera hole.
Minimal design that's easy on the eyes
Galaxy A20's slender 7.8 mm body feels like it's made for your hand. The glossy finish stands out all on its own, and you can choose from black, deep blue, or red. To unlock, simply place your finger on the rear scanner.
Dual cameras for epic moments
The simple and easy-to-use Dual Camera helps to give you bright and clear photos with just a point and tap. The 13MP and 5MP 123° ultra wide-angle rear camera duo lets your creativity run free.
See and share more of your world
You see more of your photo with the Ultra Wide Camera. With both wide and ultra wide modes to help you fit more in the shot, you won't miss the moment from where you stand. Plus, it's now even easier to get a great panorama.
A camera to be yourself
The camera's on you, so it's your time to shine. Galaxy A20's 8MP front camera helps your selfies look their best, and with Selfie focus, you can get a gentle background blur that makes your personality the star of the picture.
Stay powered longer
You do a lot in your day-to-day, so do it on a phone that lasts. Galaxy A20's 4,000 mAh (typical)* battery means you're powered to share with friends, watch streams, and just live life. There's also Fast Charging for when you need to power up.**
*Based on independent third party testing. Battery capacity value of a ‘typical’ user. Rated (i.e. minimum) battery capacity value is 3,900 mAh. Actual battery capacity value may vary. See user manual for instructions on optimum battery life.
**Actual battery life varies by network environment, features and apps used, frequency of calls and messages, number of times charged, and many other factors. Adaptive Fast Charger required.
Unlock with a look
Galaxy A20 gives you personalised protection with face recognition technology. It can recognize you, so you can hold the phone to your face for an easy, secure way to unlock and access. It's that simple.
*The availability of this service may vary by country.
Made to focus
One UI helps you focus on what matters. The hardware and software are designed to work in harmony to intuitively deliver content and features at your fingertips. Night Mode helps you wind down your day as it turns to a dark mode to go easy on your eyes.
|2G bands||GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900|
|3G bands||HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100|
|4G bands||LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 38(2600), 40(2300), 41(2500)|
|Speed||HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps|
|Bluetooth||5.0, A2DP, LE|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS|
|NFC||Yes (market/region dependent)|
|SIM Type||Single SIM (Nano-SIM)|
|USB||2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go|
|Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot|
|Dimension & Weight||158.4 x 74.7 x 7.8 mm, 169 g|
|Build||Front glass, plastic body|
|Resolution||720 x 1560 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~268 ppi density)|
|Size||6.4 inches, 100.5 cm2 (~85.0% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Type||Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Camera Type||13 MP, f/1.9, 28mm (wide), AF|
5 MP, f/2.2, 12mm (ultrawide)
|Features||LED flash, panorama, HDR|
|Camera Type||8 MP, f/2.0|
|Chipset||Exynos 7884 (14 nm)|
|CPU||Octa-core (2x1.6 GHz Cortex-A73 & 6x1.35 GHz Cortex-A53)|
|3.5mm Audio Jack||Yes|
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
|Operating System||Android 9.0 (Pie); One UI|
|Features||Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass|
Fast battery charging 15W
|Type||Samsung Galaxy A20|
|Battery Type||Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery|
Once your order has been processed, we'll verify your payment details. This can take up to 24 hours.
|Service||Delivery Schedule||Cost per Shipment|
|Australia Post||1-3 days after dispatch|
Monday - Friday
|$6.90 Express , $0 Standard|
|Toll priority||1-2 days after dispatch |
Monday - Friday
|Express for metro areas |
$6.90 Express,$0 Standard
General handling time for most orders is 1-2 working days. Once the item is dispatched, it should arrive within 2-3 working days as per Australia Post and Toll priority schedule.
All orders placed on the weekend including Friday will be dispatched on Monday
For those who live outside metro areas or regional centres, delivery may extend to 7 working days.
We'll email you tracking details for your order once it's been dispatched so you can stay up to date with your delivery.
- If a device develops a fault within the warranty period the customer is required to inform us and book a return via our website www.phonebot.com.au or by calling us at +613 94626936.
- Battery performance is guaranteed by OEM standards for models up to two years old. We offer 30 day replacement warranty for models older than two years. For example iPhone 7 released in September 2016 will have a battery warranty period for up to 30 days from the date of purchase Whereas iPhone X released in November 2018 will have a battery warranty period as per the product listing (usually 6 months for Grade A products and 12 months for "Like New products).
- Items damaged internally or externally by the customer are not covered under warranty. Including water damaged or screen shattered devices.
- A device is replaced or refunded as per the customer's choice only if it turns out to be AMTA blocked.
- An item is only replaced with another similar device subject to availability (if the device is not available within 15 days we will proceed to refund).
- If a device is deemed irreparable by our technicians we will proceed with a replacement only.
- At this stage we do not offer any courtesy phones for devices sent under warranty.
- We do not guarantee data protection for devices being repaired you are highly advised to back up your device on a regular basis especially before sending it to us. Phonebot does not take responsibility for any data loss. Moreover, Phonebot does not create a backup of your data in our systems.
- All refunds are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product.
- All replacements are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product subject product availability. In case a suitable replacement isn't available we will contact you with the best options.
- In case of replacement with a different product please call +61394626938 and one of our staff will assist you.
- Please make sure that you make a backup of your data before sending the phones to us.
- All iOS device batteries that are under 89% capacity are replaced.
- Phonebot sources its devices from local and international channels Some iOS devices might have a camera shutter sound immutable. In such cases, Phonebot will honor a replacement with a muteable shutter sound device applicable within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- A place device is issued for a faulty irreparable device after the 30 day period. If a customer wants a refund we can only offer a buy back price for the product at current market value.
- If the product is deemed faulty within 30 days of purchase, customer is entitled for a full refund. In case of fault after the 30 day period, customer is entitled to a product replacement or repair. Refunds after the 30 day period will be issued on Phonebots discretion if repair or replacement isn't possible.
Need help deciding?
Got a question? Need some help? For a quick and convenient way to get in touch, chat to us using your favorite messaging app!