Exceptional customer support
Free and Easy Returns +7 Days Change of Mind Policy
Samsung Galaxy A5 (2017) [Grade B]
Device Grades: Tell me more about grading
B Grade - These devices go for throw away prices quite literally! They work 100% but don't look so good naked. Chuck on a cover and a tempered glass though and you'll be laughing! Thoroughly cleaned and tested, Grade B devices are exceptional value for money.
*Batteries fully tested for reliability.
What's inside the box:
- 5W USB Power Adapter
- USB Charging Cable
Samsung Galaxy A5 (2017) [Grade B]
The sleek metal sides seamlessly fuse the front glass display with the curved glass back, so you can comfortably hold the phone in one hand, while enjoying your coffee in the other.
Capture your favourite moments
Boasting high resolution 16MP front and rear cameras, you can capture vibrant selfies and memories with your friends.
Expand your creativity
Spice up your photos with preset camera filters for ultimate creative control. The food mode setting will make sure all your friends have food envy.
Don’t miss a photo
Whether you're enjoying an evening stroll or dancing the night away, the Galaxy A will adjust settings to help capture the moment even in the dark. The 16MP front camera and bright display that doubles as a flash will make sure you capture sharper results, even in low-light conditions.
A little water never hurt
In addition to its good looks, the Galaxy A is certified IP68 for water and dust resistance up to 1.5m for 30 minutes – without those pesky caps and covers*. So you have peace of mind when you're relaxing by the pool or taking selfies at the beach.
* Samsung Galaxy A5 (2017) provides ingress protection against water and dust and to a maximum of 1.5 metres for up to 30 minutes, allowing it to be certified to an IP68 rating.
Power ahead and stay connected
The powerful battery will help keep you going throughout the day. And if you happen to run out of power, the Galaxy A features fast charge capability, which means you'll be back enjoying the day in no time.
Don’t run out of space
Store your photos, music and more with the 32 GB internal storage on the Galaxy A. But if that's not enough, the Galaxy A can support microSD cards, sold separately, up to 256 GB.
Information at a glance
Always on Display will help make sure you're always on time. You'll have at-a-glance access to the time, calendar, notifications and more, all without unlocking your phone.
Keep your wallet slim with Samsung Pay
Add your favourite loyalty cards to scan at the register and collect membership points with Samsung Pay. Plus paying with your phone is now a reality. Add a compatible bank-issued credit card to make payments by tapping your phone on the top of the payment terminal or on the side of for older machines.
*Payment options may vary by country.
|2G bands||GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900|
|3G bands||HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100|
|4G bands||LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 17(700), 20(800), 28(700), 38(2600), 40(2300), 41(2500)|
|Speed||HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (2CA) Cat6 300/50 Mbps|
|Bluetooth||4.2, A2DP, EDR, LE|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS|
|USB||2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector|
|Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot|
|Dimension & Weight||146.1 x 71.4 x 7.9 mm, 157 g|
|Build||Front/back glass, aluminum frame|
|Protection||- Samsung Pay
- IP68 dust/water proof (up to 1.5m for 30 mins)
|Resolution||1080 x 1920 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~424 ppi density)|
|Size||5.2 inches, 74.5 cm2 (~71.5% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Type||Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- Always-on display
|Capacity||32 GB, 3 GB RAM|
|Card Slot||microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)|
|Camera Type||16 MP, f/1.9, 27mm (wide), AF|
|Features||LED flash, panorama, HDR|
|Camera Type||16 MP, f/1.9|
|Chipset||Exynos 7880 Octa (14 nm)|
|CPU||Octa-core 1.9 GHz Cortex-A53|
|3.5mm Audio Jack||Yes
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
|Operating System||Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow), upgradable to Android 8.0 (Oreo)|
|Features||Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- Fast battery charging 18W
|Color||Black Sky, Gold Sand, Blue Mist|
|Type||Samsung Galaxy A5 (2017)|
|Battery Type||Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery|
Once your order has been processed, we'll verify your payment details. This can take up to 24 hours.
|Service||Delivery Schedule||Cost per Shipment|
|Australia Post||1-3 days after dispatch
Monday - Friday
|$6.90 Express , $0 Standard|
|Toll priority||1-2 days after dispatch
Monday - Friday
|Express for metro areas
$6.90 Express,$0 Standard
General handling time for most orders is 1-2 working days. Once the item is dispatched, it should arrive within 2-3 working days as per Australia Post and Toll priority schedule.
All orders placed on the weekend including Friday will be dispatched on Monday
For those who live outside metro areas or regional centres, delivery may extend to 7 working days.
We'll email you tracking details for your order once it's been dispatched so you can stay up to date with your delivery.
- If a device develops a fault within the warranty period the customer is required to inform us and book a return via our website www.phonebot.com.au or by calling us at +613 94626936.
- Battery performance is guaranteed by OEM standards for models up to two years old. We offer 30 day replacement warranty for models older than two years. For example iPhone 7 released in September 2016 will have a battery warranty period for up to 30 days from the date of purchase Whereas iPhone X released in November 2018 will have a battery warranty period as per the product listing (usually 6 months for Grade A products and 12 months for "Like New products).
- Items damaged internally or externally by the customer are not covered under warranty. Including water damaged or screen shattered devices.
- A device is replaced or refunded as per the customer's choice only if it turns out to be AMTA blocked.
- An item is only replaced with another similar device subject to availability (if the device is not available within 15 days we will proceed to refund).
- If a device is deemed irreparable by our technicians we will proceed with a replacement only.
- At this stage we do not offer any courtesy phones for devices sent under warranty.
- We do not guarantee data protection for devices being repaired you are highly advised to back up your device on a regular basis especially before sending it to us. Phonebot does not take responsibility for any data loss. Moreover, Phonebot does not create a backup of your data in our systems.
- All refunds are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product.
- All replacements are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product subject product availability. In case a suitable replacement isn't available we will contact you with the best options.
- In case of replacement with a different product please call +61394626938 and one of our staff will assist you.
- Please make sure that you make a backup of your data before sending the phones to us.
- All iOS device batteries that are under 79% capacity are replaced.
- Phonebot sources its devices from local and international channels Some iOS devices might have a camera shutter sound immutable. In such cases, Phonebot will honor a replacement with a muteable shutter sound device applicable within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- If a device turns out to be faulty within the warranty period, we will provide a replacement within 10 working days. Refunds on customers discretion will only be entertained on a case to case basis and can be limited to store credit.
- Warranty T&C's are to be used as a guide only and do not supersede consumer rights provided by the Australian consumer law.
- By proceeding to purchase from our website you agree to warranty guidelines.
Need help deciding?
Got a question? Need some help? For a quick and convenient way to get in touch, chat to us using your favorite messaging app!