- Sold Out
Exceptional customer support
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 [Brand New]
Alert Types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
Loudspeaker Yes, with stereo speakers
-Active Noise cancellation with dedicated mic
Dimensions & Weight 162.5 x 74.8 x 8.6 mm, 195g
Water Resistance Rating IP68 (Water resistant up to 1.5 meters of water for 30 minutes.)
SIM Type Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
Dual 12 MP, f/1.7, 26mm, 1/2.5", 1.4µm, dual pixel PDAF, OIS
12 MP, f/2.4, 52mm, 1/3.6", 1µm, AF, OIS, 2x optical zoom
Front Camera 8 MP, f/1.7, 25mm, 1/3.6", 1.22µm, AF
Dual video call, Auto-HDR
2G Network 850/900/1800/1900
3G Network HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
4G Network LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 13(700), 17(700),
18(800), 19(800), 20(800), 25(1900), 26(850), 28(700), 32(1500), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300),
Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE, aptX
GPS Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO
SIM Type Nano-SIM
USB 3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
Wi-Fi Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
Dimensions 159.5 x 73.4 x 8.1 mm
Resolution 1440 x 2960 pixels, 18.5:9 ratio (~521 ppi density)
Size 6.3 inches, 101.1 cm2 (~83.2% screen-to-body ratio)
Type Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
Messaging SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
Phone Features Iris scanner, fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer, heart rate,
Charging Fast Charging on wired charger
Operating System Android 7.1.1 (Nougat), upgradable to Android 8.0 (Oreo)
3.5mm Stereo Audio Yes
Video Playback MP4, M4V, 3GP, 3G2, WMV, ASF, AVI, FLV, MKV, WEBM
Audio Playback MP3/WAV/WMA/eAAC+/FLAC player
Memory 64GB, 6 GB RAM (Internal)
Card Slot microSD, up to 256 GB
Type Samsung Galaxy Note 8
Chipset Exynos 9 Octa-Core Chip
CPU Octa-core (4x2.35 GHz Kryo & 4x1.9 GHz Kryo)
GPU Adreno 540
Battery Type Non-removable Li-Ion 3300 mAh battery
Charging Method Wireless Charging compatible with WPC and PMA
Once your order has been processed, we'll verify your payment details. This can take up to 24 hours.
|Service||Delivery Schedule||Cost per Shipment|
|Australia Post||1-3 days after dispatch|
Monday - Friday
|$6.90 Express , $0 Standard|
|Toll priority||1-2 days after dispatch |
Monday - Friday
|Express for metro areas |
$6.90 Express,$0 Standard
General handling time for most orders is 1-2 working days. Once the item is dispatched, it should arrive within 2-3 working days as per Australia Post and Toll priority schedule.
All orders placed on the weekend including Friday will be dispatched on Monday
For those who live outside metro areas or regional centres, delivery may extend to 7 working days.
We'll email you tracking details for your order once it's been dispatched so you can stay up to date with your delivery.
- If a device develops a fault within the warranty period the customer is required to inform us and book a return via our website www.phonebot.com.au or by calling us at +613 94626936.
- Battery performance is guaranteed by OEM standards for models up to two years old. We offer 30 day replacement warranty for models older than two years. For example iPhone 7 released in September 2016 will have a battery warranty period for up to 30 days from the date of purchase Whereas iPhone X released in November 2018 will have a battery warranty period as per the product listing (usually 6 months for Grade A products and 12 months for "Like New products).
- Items damaged internally or externally by the customer are not covered under warranty. Including water damaged or screen shattered devices.
- A device is replaced or refunded as per the customer's choice only if it turns out to be AMTA blocked.
- An item is only replaced with another similar device subject to availability (if the device is not available within 15 days we will proceed to refund).
- If a device is deemed irreparable by our technicians we will proceed with a replacement only.
- At this stage we do not offer any courtesy phones for devices sent under warranty.
- We do not guarantee data protection for devices being repaired you are highly advised to back up your device on a regular basis especially before sending it to us. Phonebot does not take responsibility for any data loss. Moreover, Phonebot does not create a backup of your data in our systems.
- All refunds are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product.
- All replacements are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product subject product availability. In case a suitable replacement isn't available we will contact you with the best options.
- In case of replacement with a different product please call +61394626938 and one of our staff will assist you.
- Please make sure that you make a backup of your data before sending the phones to us.
- All iOS device batteries that are under 89% capacity are replaced.
- Phonebot sources its devices from local and international channels Some iOS devices might have a camera shutter sound immutable. In such cases, Phonebot will honor a replacement with a muteable shutter sound device applicable within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- A place device is issued for a faulty irreparable device after the 30 day period. If a customer wants a refund we can only offer a buy back price for the product at current market value.
- If the product is deemed faulty within 30 days of purchase, customer is entitled for a full refund. In case of fault after the 30 day period, customer is entitled to a product replacement or repair. Refunds after the 30 day period will be issued on Phonebots discretion if repair or replacement isn't possible.
Need help deciding?
Got a question? Need some help? For a quick and convenient way to get in touch, chat to us using your favorite messaging app!