9.30am - 7pm Customer Support
Free and Easy Returns +7 Days Change of Mind Policy
Google Pixel 3 XL (128GB) [Grade A]
Device Grades: Tell me more about grading
A Grade - Best value for money. Minor scratches or scuffs not visible at arms length. Thoroughly cleaned and tested to meet OEM guidelines. These devices are rated 9/10 and never disappoint.
*Batteries fully tested for reliability
What's inside the box:
- 5W USB Power Adapter
- USB Charging Cable
Google Pixel 3 XL (128GB) [Grade A]
Meet Pixel 3 XL
A new way to capture your world. With Pixel 3's camera.
Take better night pics.
You’ll never want to use your flash again. Night Sight brings out all the best details and colours that get lost in the dark.
Keep unlimited memories with unlimited online storage.
Google Photos gives you unlimited online storage for all your original quality photos and 4K videos.
²Free unlimited online original-quality storage for all photos and videos uploaded to Google Photos from Pixel 3 through 1/31/2022. Photos and videos uploaded before 1/31/2022 will remain free at original-quality. Requires Google Account.
Make Google do it.
Ask questions, play music, control your home and more. Just squeeze your Pixel or say, “Hey Google”.
Stay mindful of your screen time.
Track your habits with Digital Well-being and be more mindful about using your phone.
See your world differently.
Have fun mixing the real with the virtual with features like Playground1 and Google Lens.
Keep your data protected.
Titan™ M, a custom-built security chip for pixel 3, help secure your passwords and operating system.
Power up with the Google Assistant on the new Pixel Stand.
Charge your phone wirelessly and get help with one-touch shortcuts, or access the Google Assistant with “Hey Google”.
|2G bands||GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900|
CDMA 800 / 1900
|3G bands||HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100|
|4G bands||LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 13(700), 17(700), 18(800), 19(800), 20(800), 25(1900), 26(850), 28(700), 29(700), 32(1500), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500), 42(3500), 46, 66(1700/2100), 71(600)|
|Speed||HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (5CA) Cat16 1024/75 Mbps|
|Bluetooth||5.0, A2DP, LE, aptX HD|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO|
|SIM Type||Nano-SIM card & eSIM|
|USB||3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector|
|Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot|
|Resolution||1440 x 2960 pixels, 18.5:9 ratio (~523 ppi density)|
|Size||6.3 inches, 100.3 cm2 (~82.8% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Type||P-OLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass 5|
|Capacity||128 GB, 4 GB RAM|
|Camera Type||12.2 MP, f/1.8, 28mm (wide), 1/2.55", 1.4µm, dual pixel PDAF, OIS|
|Features||Dual-LED flash, Auto-HDR, panorama|
|Video||2160p@30fps, 1080p@30/60/120fps, 720p@240fps, 1080p@30fps (gyro-EIS)|
|Camera Type||8 MP, f/1.8, 28mm (wide), PDAF|
8 MP, f/2.2, 19mm (ultrawide), no AF
|Dimension & Weight||158 x 76.7 x 7.9 mm, 184 g|
|Build||Front/back glass (Gorilla Glass 5), aluminum frame|
|Protection||IP68 dust/water resistant (up to 1.5m for 30 mins)|
|Chipset||Qualcomm SDM845 Snapdragon 845 (10 nm)|
|CPU||Octa-core (4x2.5 GHz Kryo 385 Gold & 4x1.6 GHz Kryo 385 Silver)|
|3.5mm Audio Jack||No|
Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
|Operating System||Android 9.0 (Pie)|
|Features||Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer|
Fast battery charging 18W
USB Power Delivery 2.0
QI wireless charging
|Loudspeaker||Yes, with stereo speakers|
|Color||Clearly White, Just Black, Not Pink|
|Type||Pixel 3 XL (G013C)|
|Battery Type||Non-removable Li-Po 3430 mAh battery|
Once your order has been processed, we'll verify your payment details. This can take up to 24 hours.
|Service||Delivery Schedule||Cost per Shipment|
|Australia Post||1-3 days after dispatch|
Monday - Friday
|$6.90 Express , $0 Standard|
|Toll priority||1-2 days after dispatch |
Monday - Friday
|Express for metro areas |
$6.90 Express,$0 Standard
General handling time for most orders is 1-2 working days. Once the item is dispatched, it should arrive within 2-3 working days as per Australia Post and Toll priority schedule.
All orders placed on the weekend including Friday will be dispatched on Monday
For those who live outside metro areas or regional centres, delivery may extend to 7 working days.
We'll email you tracking details for your order once it's been dispatched so you can stay up to date with your delivery.
- If a device develops a fault within the warranty period the customer is required to inform us and book a return via our website www.phonebot.com.au or by calling us at +613 94626936.
- Battery performance is guaranteed by OEM standards for models up to two years old. We offer 30 day replacement warranty for models older than two years. For example iPhone 7 released in September 2016 will have a battery warranty period for up to 30 days from the date of purchase Whereas iPhone X released in November 2018 will have a battery warranty period as per the product listing (usually 6 months for Grade A products and 12 months for "Like New products).
- Items damaged internally or externally by the customer are not covered under warranty. Including water damaged or screen shattered devices.
- A device is replaced or refunded as per the customer's choice only if it turns out to be AMTA blocked.
- An item is only replaced with another similar device subject to availability (if the device is not available within 15 days we will proceed to refund).
- If a device is deemed irreparable by our technicians we will proceed with a replacement only.
- At this stage we do not offer any courtesy phones for devices sent under warranty.
- We do not guarantee data protection for devices being repaired you are highly advised to back up your device on a regular basis especially before sending it to us. Phonebot does not take responsibility for any data loss. Moreover, Phonebot does not create a backup of your data in our systems.
- All refunds are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product.
- All replacements are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product subject product availability. In case a suitable replacement isn't available we will contact you with the best options.
- In case of replacement with a different product please call +61394626938 and one of our staff will assist you.
- Please make sure that you make a backup of your data before sending the phones to us.
- All iOS device batteries that are under 79% capacity are replaced.
- Phonebot sources its devices from local and international channels Some iOS devices might have a camera shutter sound immutable. In such cases, Phonebot will honor a replacement with a muteable shutter sound device applicable within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- If a device turns out to be faulty within the warranty period, we will provide a replacement within 10 working days. Refunds on customers discretion will only be entertained on a case to case basis and can be limited to store credit.
- Warranty T&C's are to be used as a guide only and do not supersede consumer rights provided by the Australian consumer law.
- By proceeding to purchase from our website you agree to warranty guidelines.
Need help deciding?
Got a question? Need some help? For a quick and convenient way to get in touch, chat to us using your favorite messaging app!