9.30am - 7pm Customer Support
Free and Easy Returns +7 Days Change of Mind Policy
Apple iPhone 11 (128GB) [Grade A]
Device Grades: Tell me more about grading
A Grade - Best value for money. Minor scratches or scuffs not visible at arms length. Thoroughly cleaned and tested to meet OEM guidelines. These devices are rated 9/10 and never disappoint.
*Batteries fully tested for reliability
What's inside the box:
- 5W USB Power Adapter
- USB Charging Cable
Apple iPhone 11 128gb
The One Phone that Does it All
The iPhone 11 128gb, successor to the iPhone XR, is powered by Apple’s most powerful SOC, the A13 Bionic chip is the most powerful chip that does everything faster than its predecessors. It offers a fluid, seamless experience, from crisp 4K video capture to editing videos on the fly while offering better battery life than before and all with superb water and dust resistance. The dual-camera system on the back is ready to capture every moment with stunning details.
New Ultra-Wide Captures 4x More
The brand new dual-camera system now houses ultra-wide and wide cameras that capture more from a scene than any other camera. Everything from breathtaking landscapes to the entire stage with the crowd at a music festival is no longer impossible. Capture the views you always wanted, like you want, unlike ever before! With features like Portrait Mode, you can take stellar shots now on your mobile phone. You can also shoot videos in Ultra HD resolution that you can then play back on your Ultra HD TVs.
The New “Night” Mode
Shoot crisp photos with night mode. The new night mode now shoots in super low light and even the dark. The camera captures photos in the least amount of light, and with the help of AI, brightens the shot as though the lights were turned on. All of this is done within a fraction of a second, all without ever triggering the flash.. it’s like magic, but only better.
The Apple iPhone 11 128GB is Designed to Take a Splash
The new splash water and dust resistant technology can help the phone remain functional even at up to 2 meters of dept for a whopping 30 minutes. It has more depth than the iPhone XR, making this the perfect poolside companion.
The Toughest Glass Yet
Using dual ion-exchange now means that both front and back glass are super durable, capable of withstanding previously impossible drops.
New 6.1-inch Liquid Retina Display with True Tone
The new true-to-life, all-screen 6.1-inch Liquid Retina HD LCD takes images and videos to crisp new heights. Coupled with the new true tone display, the phone matches the white balance to the room’s colour temperature, ensuring consistent colours regardless of lighting conditions.
All with Just One Charge
The iPhone 11 128 GB boasts all-day battery life, with hardware and software that work in tandem to get the most out of every charge cycle. However, when the battery runs low, the fast charge technology will have you back on the road sooner than ever. The iPhone 11 is engineered for uncompromising performance. If you are into fitness, you can easily pair it with your Apple Watch and use it as a fitness tracker.
iPhone 11 128gb in Australia
You can also buy the iPhone 11 from retailers like Officeworks, Jb HiFi Harvey Norman, or Big W in Australia. If you're after the best price, highest quality and hot deals on 5g mobile phones then you're at the right place. It is available in a variety of colour options like 128gb Black, Green, Purple, Yellow, Red and White.
You can also check out the Apple website for the complete list of features and product descriptions.
|2G bands||GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900|
|3G bands||HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100|
|4G bands||LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 11(1500), 12(700), 13(700), 17(700), 18(800), 19(800), 20(800), 21(1500), 25(1900), 26(850), 28(700), 29(700), 30(2300), 32(1500), 34(2000), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500), 42(3500), 46(5200), 48, 66(1700/2100)|
|Speed||HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (CA) Cat16 1024/150 Mbps, EV-DO Rev.A 3.1 Mbps|
|Bluetooth||5.0, A2DP, LE|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS|
|SIM Type||Nano-SIM and/or Electronic SIM card|
|USB||2.0, proprietary reversible connector|
|Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax, dual-band, hotspot|
|Resolution||828 x 1792 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~326 ppi density)|
|Size||6.1 inches, 90.3 cm2 (~79.0% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Type||Liquid Retina IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Protection||Scratch-resistant glass, oleophobic coating|
625 nits max brightness
Wide color gamut
|Capacity||128GB 4GB RAM|
|Camera Type||12 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/2.55", 1.4µm, dual pixel PDAF, OIS|
12 MP, f/2.4, 13mm (ultrawide)
|Features||Quad-LED dual-tone flash, HDR (photo/panorama)|
|Video||2160p@24/30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/120/240fps, HDR, stereo sound rec.|
|Camera Type||12 MP, f/2.2, 23mm (wide)|
SL 3D camera
|Video||2160p@24/30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/120fps, gyro-EIS|
|Dimension & Weight||150.9 x 75.7 x 8.3 mm, 194 g|
|Build||Front/back glass, aluminum frame (7000 series)|
|Protection||IP68 dust/water resistant (up to 2m for 30 mins)|
Apple Pay (Visa, MasterCard, AMEX certified)
|Chipset||Apple A13 Bionic (7 nm+)|
|CPU||Hexa-core (2x2.65 GHz Lightning + 4x1.8 GHz Thunder)|
|GPU||Apple GPU (4-core graphics)|
|3.5mm Audio Jack||No|
Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
Dolby Digital Plus
|Operating System||iOS 13, upgradable to iOS 14.2|
|Features||Face ID, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer|
Siri natural language commands and dictation
Fast battery charging 18W: 50% in 30 min
USB Power Delivery 2.0
Qi wireless charging
|Loudspeaker||Yes, with stereo speakers|
|Color||Black, Green, Yellow, Purple, Red, White|
|Battery Type||Non-removable Li-Ion 3110 mAh battery (11.91 Wh)|
Once your order has been processed, we'll verify your payment details. This can take up to 24 hours.
|Service||Delivery Schedule||Cost per Shipment|
|Australia Post||1-3 days after dispatch|
Monday - Friday
|$6.90 Express , $0 Standard|
|Toll priority||1-2 days after dispatch |
Monday - Friday
|Express for metro areas |
$6.90 Express,$0 Standard
General handling time for most orders is 1-2 working days. Once the item is dispatched, it should arrive within 2-3 working days as per Australia Post and Toll priority schedule.
All orders placed on the weekend including Friday will be dispatched on Monday
For those who live outside metro areas or regional centres, delivery may extend to 7 working days.
We'll email you tracking details for your order once it's been dispatched so you can stay up to date with your delivery.
- If a device develops a fault within the warranty period the customer is required to inform us and book a return via our website www.phonebot.com.au or by calling us at +613 94626936.
- Battery performance is guaranteed by OEM standards for models up to two years old. We offer 30 day replacement warranty for models older than two years. For example iPhone 7 released in September 2016 will have a battery warranty period for up to 30 days from the date of purchase Whereas iPhone X released in November 2018 will have a battery warranty period as per the product listing (usually 6 months for Grade A products and 12 months for "Like New products).
- Items damaged internally or externally by the customer are not covered under warranty. Including water damaged or screen shattered devices.
- A device is replaced or refunded as per the customer's choice only if it turns out to be AMTA blocked.
- An item is only replaced with another similar device subject to availability (if the device is not available within 15 days we will proceed to refund).
- If a device is deemed irreparable by our technicians we will proceed with a replacement only.
- At this stage we do not offer any courtesy phones for devices sent under warranty.
- We do not guarantee data protection for devices being repaired you are highly advised to back up your device on a regular basis especially before sending it to us. Phonebot does not take responsibility for any data loss. Moreover, Phonebot does not create a backup of your data in our systems.
- All refunds are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product.
- All replacements are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product subject product availability. In case a suitable replacement isn't available we will contact you with the best options.
- In case of replacement with a different product please call +61394626938 and one of our staff will assist you.
- Please make sure that you make a backup of your data before sending the phones to us.
- All iOS device batteries that are under 79% capacity are replaced.
- Phonebot sources its devices from local and international channels Some iOS devices might have a camera shutter sound immutable. In such cases, Phonebot will honor a replacement with a muteable shutter sound device applicable within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- If a device turns out to be faulty within the warranty period, we will provide a replacement within 10 working days. Refunds on customers discretion will only be entertained on a case to case basis and can be limited to store credit.
- Warranty T&C's are to be used as a guide only and do not supersede consumer rights provided by the Australian consumer law.
- By proceeding to purchase from our website you agree to warranty guidelines.
Need help deciding?
Got a question? Need some help? For a quick and convenient way to get in touch, chat to us using your favorite messaging app!