Exceptional customer support
Free and Easy Returns +7 Days Change of Mind Policy
Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max (256GB) [Grade A]
Device Grades: Tell me more about grading
A Grade - Best value for money. Minor scratches or scuffs not visible at arms length. Thoroughly cleaned and tested to meet OEM guidelines. These devices are rated 9/10 and never disappoint.
*Batteries fully tested for reliability
What's inside the box:
- 5W USB Power Adapter
- USB Charging Cable
Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max 256Gb
As is the tradition with a majority of smartphone manufacturers, 2019 was another year for which they could showcase their latest designs and innovations. As usual, Apple was not left behind. Being a pioneer of the zoom lens as far back as 2016, 2019 saw Cupertino trying to stay in step with rivals.
The third camera was a particular highlight for the Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max 256gb. Even though Apple is known for charting their own path in terms of technologies they were going to add to their phones, the Android siblings had been coming out with a lot of firsts.
This is the first iPhone powerful enough to support Augmented Reality via the Neural Engine of the bionic chip. Apple pay is also included as a standard feature.
Would the iPhone 11 Pro Max be able to put Apple back at the top?
The iPhone 11 Pro max picks up from where the iPhone XS left off. It offers a large 6.5 inch OLED display that was paired with brilliant speakers. For those who are entertainment-oriented, the screen size is perfect for on the move viewing. The Pro display is built with technologies such as HDR 10 and Dolby Vision. The Max screen resolution is 1242 x 2688
To ensure this power-hungry super retina XDR display doesn't leave you stranded, the battery life is 5 hours longer than the previous iPhone. The new iPhone shipped with a 4,000 mAh battery. Even though this is an all-day battery, the phone comes with an 18-watt charger to take full advantage of the fast charging capabilities of the phone.
All this power is managed by an intuitive iOs 13 straight out of the box, of which you can upgrade to the newer iOS 14 that comes with support for dark mode. The operating system is loaded with features such as Face ID. Everything you are going to enjoy in terms of pro performance will be powered by a hexacore A13 Bionic chip and 128 gigs of RAM and 4 gigs of graphics processing.
As is the standard with high-end smartphones, the Pro 256gb is rated IP68 under IEC standard water and dust resistance, which means the Max are splash water and dust resistant standards. . The water resistance is only up to a maximum depth of 4 feet. For those on the British Isles, that equates to standard 60529 maximum depth resistance.
These ratings, however, were tested under controlled laboratory conditions. The water-resistant rating, conditions and resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. If your phone does experience wear do not attempt to immerse in water.
Even though the Pro Max is splash water or dust resistant, do not charge a wet iPhone. Water and/or dust resistance are not permanent. If you suspect you have a wet iPhone refer to the user manual for cleaning and drying instructions liquid damage.
The Pro Cameras
2018 saw an evolution of smartphone camera technology with the addition of a third sensor to complement the wide and telephoto cameras at the back of the phone, and the introduction of intuitive features such as Night Mode processing for low light situations and depth sensing. The iPhone 11 Pro Max features a third sensor meant to be an ultra-wide camera for those lovely bokeh shots. The Wide and Telephoto lenses carry over from the previous iteration of the iPhone.
The triple camera system is made up of 12-megapixel truedepth sensors, which was par for phones of that time. The iPhone Pro Max is capable of capturing 4K video at 60 fps. If you are the kind of person that wants such videos, then the 128Gb model is the best option for you as 4K videos and photos take up a lot of storage room.
The truly innovative feature of this particular model has to be Night Mode capability. If you are the kind of person that likes some night or darkroom photography, then you have just been handed the swiss knife of night capable cameras.
Apart from this lovely feature, you also get an improved portrait mode which takes great advantage of a High Key Mono effect to produce superb photos.
At the front of the Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max, a 12-megapixel true depth camera is great for taking both selfies and slow motion videos.
|2G bands||GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900|
|3G bands||HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100|
|4G bands||LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 11(1500), 12(700), 13(700), 17(700), 18(800), 19(800), 20(800), 21(1500), 25(1900), 26(850), 28(700), 29(700), 30(2300), 32(1500), 34(2000), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500), 42(3500), 46, 48, 66(1700/2100)|
|Speed||HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A 1.6 Gbps DL, EV-DO Rev.A 3.1 Mbps|
|Bluetooth||5.0, A2DP, LE|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS|
|SIM Type||Nano-SIM and/or Electronic SIM card|
|USB||2.0, proprietary reversible connector|
|Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax, dual-band, hotspot|
|Resolution||1242 x 2688 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~458 ppi density)|
|Size||6.5 inches, 102.9 cm2 (~83.7% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Type||Super Retina XDR OLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Protection||Scratch-resistant glass, oleophobic coating|
|Capacity||256GB 4GB RAM|
|Camera Type||12 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/2.55", 1.4µm, PDAF, OIS
12 MP, f/2.0, 52mm (telephoto), 1/3.4", 1.0µm, PDAF, OIS, 2x optical zoom
12 MP, f/2.4, 13mm (ultrawide)
|Features||Quad-LED dual-tone flash, HDR (photo/panorama)|
|Video||2160p@24/30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/120/240fps, HDR, stereo sound rec.|
|Camera Type||12 MP, f/2.2
TOF 3D camera
|Video||2160p@24/30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/120fps, gyro-EIS|
|Dimension & Weight||158 x 77.8 x 8.1 mm, 226 g|
|Build||Front/back glass, stainless steel frame|
|Protection||IP68 dust/water resistant (up to 4m for 30 mins)
Apple Pay (Visa, MasterCard, AMEX certified)
|Chipset||Apple A13 Bionic (7 nm+)|
|CPU||Hexa-core (2x2.65 GHz Lightning + 4x1.8 GHz Thunder)|
|GPU||Apple GPU (4-core graphics)|
|3.5mm Audio Jack||No
Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
Dolby Digital Plus
|Operating System||iOS 13|
|Features||Face ID, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
Siri natural language commands and dictation
Wide color gamut
120 Hz touch-sensing
|Loudspeaker||Yes, with stereo speakers|
|Color||Space Gray, Silver, Gold, Midnight Green (matte colors)|
|Battery Type||Non-removable Li-Ion 3969 mAh battery (15.04 Wh)
Fast battery charging 18W: 50% in 30 min
USB Power Delivery 2.0
Qi wireless charging
Once your order has been processed, we'll verify your payment details. This can take up to 24 hours.
|Service||Delivery Schedule||Cost per Shipment|
|Australia Post||1-3 days after dispatch
Monday - Friday
|$6.90 Express , $0 Standard|
|Toll priority||1-2 days after dispatch
Monday - Friday
|Express for metro areas
$6.90 Express,$0 Standard
General handling time for most orders is 1-2 working days. Once the item is dispatched, it should arrive within 2-3 working days as per Australia Post and Toll priority schedule.
All orders placed on the weekend including Friday will be dispatched on Monday
For those who live outside metro areas or regional centres, delivery may extend to 7 working days.
We'll email you tracking details for your order once it's been dispatched so you can stay up to date with your delivery.
- If a device develops a fault within the warranty period the customer is required to inform us and book a return via our website www.phonebot.com.au or by calling us at +613 94626936.
- Battery performance is guaranteed by OEM standards for models up to two years old. We offer 30 day replacement warranty for models older than two years. For example iPhone 7 released in September 2016 will have a battery warranty period for up to 30 days from the date of purchase Whereas iPhone X released in November 2018 will have a battery warranty period as per the product listing (usually 6 months for Grade A products and 12 months for "Like New products).
- Items damaged internally or externally by the customer are not covered under warranty. Including water damaged or screen shattered devices.
- A device is replaced or refunded as per the customer's choice only if it turns out to be AMTA blocked.
- An item is only replaced with another similar device subject to availability (if the device is not available within 15 days we will proceed to refund).
- If a device is deemed irreparable by our technicians we will proceed with a replacement only.
- At this stage we do not offer any courtesy phones for devices sent under warranty.
- We do not guarantee data protection for devices being repaired you are highly advised to back up your device on a regular basis especially before sending it to us. Phonebot does not take responsibility for any data loss. Moreover, Phonebot does not create a backup of your data in our systems.
- All refunds are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product.
- All replacements are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product subject product availability. In case a suitable replacement isn't available we will contact you with the best options.
- In case of replacement with a different product please call +61394626938 and one of our staff will assist you.
- Please make sure that you make a backup of your data before sending the phones to us.
- All iOS device batteries that are under 79% capacity are replaced.
- Phonebot sources its devices from local and international channels Some iOS devices might have a camera shutter sound immutable. In such cases, Phonebot will honor a replacement with a muteable shutter sound device applicable within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- If a device turns out to be faulty within the warranty period, we will provide a replacement within 10 working days. Refunds on customers discretion will only be entertained on a case to case basis and can be limited to store credit.
- Warranty T&C's are to be used as a guide only and do not supersede consumer rights provided by the Australian consumer law.
- By proceeding to purchase from our website you agree to warranty guidelines.
Need help deciding?
Got a question? Need some help? For a quick and convenient way to get in touch, chat to us using your favorite messaging app!