Exceptional customer support
Free and Easy Returns +7 Days Change of Mind Policy
Apple iPhone 12 5G 64GB [Grade A]
Choose your phone grade: Tell me more about grading
A Grade - Best value for money. Minor scratches or scuffs not visible at arms length. Thoroughly cleaned and tested to meet OEM guidelines. These devices are rated 9/10 and never disappoint.
*Batteries fully tested for reliability
What's inside the box:
- 5W USB Power Adapter
- USB Charging Cable
Apple iPhone 12 64GB [Grade A]
The world’s smallest, thinnest, lightest 5G phone.
5G on iPhone is incredibly fast. So you can download movies on the fly. Stream higher-quality video. Or Face Time in HD over a mobile network. With a lot less lag. And you can do it in more places, because iPhone 12 has the broadest 5G coverage worldwide.
Trillion Operations Per Second
A14 Bionic is the fastest chip in a smartphone. And it pushes what’s possible. Like crunching trillions of operations on the Neural Engine. Or shooting in Dolby Vision even pro movie cameras can’t do that. It’s remarkably efficient for great battery life. And it’s ahead of its time, prepared to power pretty much anything that comes next.
Super Retina XDR Display. Behold OLED
Vastly more contrast. Incredible color accuracy. A huge jump in pixel density.5 Wow. Just wow. OLED delivers brighter bright, darker blacks and higher resolution for everything you look at. This is the best iPhone display we’ve ever made, and it goes all the way to the edge.
Welcome to the dark side.
Both the Wide and Ultra Wide cameras now have Night mode — and it’s better than ever at capturing incredible low-light shots. The new Wide camera brings in 27 per cent more light. So whether you take photos by day or by moonlight, you’ll get a level of detail and color that wasn’t possible before.
Evenings have entered the picture.
senses when light is low and kicks in automatically, maintaining clarity while capturing beautiful vibrant color. All you have to do is start snapping.
in mid to low light, analyses multiple exposures to maximise detail. Check out the texture in the wood, fabric and crystal. And the Ultra Wide camera gets you a heroic perspective.
Face it. Nothing beats Portrait mode.
is even better at artfully blurring the background to put all the focus on your subject. Lovely, isn’t it?
Take great photos even further by choosing from six creative lighting effects, like High‑Key Light Mono, Natural Light and Studio Light.
Magnets align themselves perfectly every time for faster wireless charging.
Even the little things are a big deal.
Best worldwide coverage
iPhone 12 has up to 20 5G bands and up to 32 LTE bands — more than any other smartphone — for the most extensive coverage around the world.
The power of A14 Bionic brings the latest AR experiences to life. Explore ancient relics, dissect a frog — even try out a new couch with AR Quick Look.
More shots, less lag
Snapping shots quickly? IPhone intelligently adapts, speeding up processing so you can capture all the action.
Have Two Numbers
Dual SIM with eSIM lets you have both a personal number and a business number on the same iPhone.7
Spatial audio with Dolby Atmos
Sound moves around you in 3D space, so you feel like you’re inside the action
Recycled rare earth in magnets
iPhone 12 uses 100 per cent recycled rare earth elements in all magnets, including those in our Mag Safe accessories.
|2G bands||GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900|
|3G bands||HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700|
|4G bands||1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 17, 18, 19, 20, 25, 26, 28, 30, 32, 34, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 46, 48, 66|
|5G Bands||1, 2, 3, 5, 7, 8, 12, 20, 25, 28, 38, 40, 41, 66, 77, 78, 79 Sub6|
|Speed||HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A, 5G, EV-DO Rev.A 3.1 Mbps|
|Bluetooth||5.0, A2DP, LE|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS|
|SIM Type||Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|USB||Lightning, USB 2.0|
|Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, hotspot|
|Dimension & Weight||146.7 x 71.5 x 7.4 mm (5.78 x 2.81 x 0.29 in)
164 g (5.78 oz)
|Build||Glass front (Gorilla Glass), glass back (Gorilla Glass), aluminum frame|
|Protection||IP68 dust/water resistant (up to 6m for 30 mins)
|Resolution||1170 x 2532 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~460 ppi density)|
|Size||6.1 inches, 90.2 cm2 (~86.0% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Type||Super Retina XDR OLED, HDR10, 625 nits (typ), 1200 nits (peak)|
|Protection||Scratch-resistant ceramic glass, oleophobic coating|
|Capacity||64GB 4GB RAM|
|Camera Type||12 MP, f/1.6, 26mm (wide), 1.4µm, dual pixel PDAF, OIS
12 MP, f/2.4, 120˚, 13mm (ultrawide), 1/3.6"
|Features||Dual-LED dual-tone flash, HDR (photo/panorama)|
|Video||4K@24/30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/120/240fps, HDR, Dolby Vision HDR (up to 30fps), stereo sound rec.|
|Camera Type||12 MP, f/2.2, 23mm (wide), 1/3.6"
SL 3D, (depth/biometrics sensor)
|Video||4K@24/30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/120fps, gyro-EIS|
|Chipset||Apple A14 Bionic (5 nm)|
|CPU||Hexa-core (2x3.1 GHz Firestorm + 4x1.8 GHz Icestorm)|
|GPU||Apple GPU (4-core graphics)|
|3.5mm Audio Jack||No|
|Operating System||iOS 14.1|
|Features||Face ID, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
Siri natural language commands and dictation
Apple Pay (Visa, MasterCard, AMEX certified)
Wide color gamut
|Loudspeaker||Yes, with stereo speakers|
|Battery Type||Li-Ion 2815 mAh, non-removable (10.9 Wh)
Fast charging 20W, 50% in 30 min (advertised)
USB Power Delivery 2.0
Qi fast wireless charging 15W
Up to 17 h (multimedia)
Up to 65 h
Once your order has been processed, we'll verify your payment details. This can take up to 24 hours.
|Service||Delivery Schedule||Cost per Shipment|
|Australia Post||1-3 days after dispatch
Monday - Friday
|$6.90 Express , $0 Standard|
|Toll priority||1-2 days after dispatch
Monday - Friday
|Express for metro areas
$6.90 Express,$0 Standard
General handling time for most orders is 1-2 working days. Once the item is dispatched, it should arrive within 2-3 working days as per Australia Post and Toll priority schedule.
All orders placed on the weekend including Friday will be dispatched on Monday
For those who live outside metro areas or regional centres, delivery may extend to 7 working days.
We'll email you tracking details for your order once it's been dispatched so you can stay up to date with your delivery.
- If a device develops a fault within the warranty period the customer is required to inform us and book a return via our website www.phonebot.com.au or by calling us at +613 94626936.
- Battery performance is guaranteed by OEM standards for models up to two years old. We offer 30 day replacement warranty for models older than two years. For example iPhone 7 released in September 2016 will have a battery warranty period for up to 30 days from the date of purchase Whereas iPhone X released in November 2018 will have a battery warranty period as per the product listing (usually 6 months for Grade A products and 12 months for "Like New products).
- Items damaged internally or externally by the customer are not covered under warranty. Including water damaged or screen shattered devices.
- A device is replaced or refunded as per the customer's choice only if it turns out to be AMTA blocked.
- An item is only replaced with another similar device subject to availability (if the device is not available within 15 days we will proceed to refund).
- If a device is deemed irreparable by our technicians we will proceed with a replacement only.
- At this stage we do not offer any courtesy phones for devices sent under warranty.
- We do not guarantee data protection for devices being repaired you are highly advised to back up your device on a regular basis especially before sending it to us. Phonebot does not take responsibility for any data loss. Moreover, Phonebot does not create a backup of your data in our systems.
- All refunds are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product.
- All replacements are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product subject product availability. In case a suitable replacement isn't available we will contact you with the best options.
- In case of replacement with a different product please call +61394626938 and one of our staff will assist you.
- Please make sure that you make a backup of your data before sending the phones to us.
- All iOS device batteries that are under 79% capacity are replaced.
- Phonebot sources its devices from local and international channels Some iOS devices might have a camera shutter sound immutable. In such cases, Phonebot will honor a replacement with a muteable shutter sound device applicable within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- A place device is issued for a faulty irreparable device after the 30 day period. If a customer wants a refund we can only offer a buy back price for the product at current market value.
- If the product is deemed faulty within 30 days of purchase, customer is entitled for a full refund. In case of fault after the 30 day period, customer is entitled to a product replacement or repair. Refunds after the 30 day period will be issued on Phonebots discretion if repair or replacement isn't possible.
Need help deciding?
Got a question? Need some help? For a quick and convenient way to get in touch, chat to us using your favorite messaging app!