Exceptional customer support
Free and Easy Returns +7 Days Change of Mind Policy
Samsung Galaxy Tab A (32GB) [Open Box]
OpenBox - Unused & unactivated spotless device. The boxes might be slightly damaged or opened to inspect contents.
What's inside the box:
- 5W USB Power Adapter
- USB Charging Cable
SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB A [Open Box]
The tablet that goes where you go
Discover a practical companion in Galaxy Tab A (8.0'', 2019), a tablet that excels at the basics and adds a lot more. With a design that’s easy to carry with one hand, it's slim, compact, and portable, the ideal blend of performance, design and attainability.
A design that won't get in the way
We removed the front home key and moved the logo to the back on Galaxy Tab A (8.0", 2019) to give you a larger screen to view and explore. Dual speakers fitted in on the bottom stay out of sight and complement the slim feel. The rear side with metal backing and Samsung logo provides a sleek touch.
Just slip it in and go
There's always room for your Galaxy Tab A (8.0", 2019) where you're going. Slim and just 347 grams, children carry it with ease while adults can grip it in just one hand. Find it in either black or silver to fit your own style.
A screen you'll love to watch
Galaxy Tab A (8.0”, 2019) packs an 8 inch, bright 1280x800 pixel display with 16:10 screen ratio for optimum viewing both upright and horizontal. And to get started viewing and streaming, the tablet comes bundled with YouTube Premium so your favorite videos keep playing ad-free and uninterrupted.
A digital playground for learning and fun
Samsung Kids Home lets you shape a safe environment for your children to explore. Simply tap in the Quick panel to enjoy native apps with characters that live inside their virtual world. Parental Control lets you monitor usage and play time so you can hand over the tablet with peace of mind.
Share to stay connected, even when apart
Users with a Samsung account can choose to share items from the Calendar, Samsung Notes, and Gallery apps. With instant sharing of pictures and videos, events, notes and more now your family can create memories together.
Focus only on what you want to see
View only what you want, when you want it. With One UI, Galaxy Tab A (8.0”, 2019) minimizes display clutter by curating content that is most relevant to you. Simply tap and focus on what you want to see and read one detail at a time, and enjoy the big screen optimized tablet experience.
Battery life that stands out from the pack
Galaxy Tab A (8.0”, 2019) carries more power than you'd expect in a device this sleek. The 5,100mAh* battery gives you the freedom to forget about the charger for long periods of time when you have somewhere to go or lots to watch.
Power your life, keep your moments
When it comes to performance and space Galaxy Tab A (8.0”, 2019) checks off all the boxes. It comes with 2GB of RAM and 32GB of storage, and the latest Android OS P. A dedicated SD Card slot allows up to 512GB more so you can keep all your memories in one place.
Size (Main Display)
Resolution (Main Display)
1280 x 800 (WXGA)
Technology (Main Display)
Color Depth (Main Display)
Main Camera – Resolution
Main Camera - Auto Focus
Front Camera – Resolution
Main Camera – Flash
Video Recording Resolution
FHD (1920 x 1080) @30fps
RAM Size (GB)
ROM Size (GB)
Available Memory (GB) *
External Memory Support
Micro SD (Up to 512GB)
GSM850, GSM900, DCS1800, PCS1900
B1(2100), B2(1900), B4(AWS), B5(850), B8(900)
4G FDD LTE
B1(2100), B2(1900), B3(1800), B4(AWS), B5(850), B7(2600), B8(900), B12(700), B17(700), B20(800), B28(700)
4G TDD LTE
B38 (2600), B40 (2300), B41 (2500)
GPS, Glonass, Beidou, Galileo
802.11 a/b/g/n 2.4+5GHz
A2DP, AVRCP, DI, HID, HOGP, HSP, OPP, PAN
Smart Switch (PC version)
Accelerometer, Light Sensor
Dimension (HxWxD, mm)
210.0 x 124.4 x 8.0
Battery Capacity (mAh, Typical)
Audio and Video
Video Playing Format
MP4, M4V, 3GP, 3G2, WMV, ASF, AVI, FLV, MKV, WEBM
Video Playing Resolution
FHD (1920 x 1080) @30fps
Audio Playing Format
MP3, M4A, 3GA, AAC, OGG, OGA, WAV, WMA, AMR, AWB, FLAC, MID, MIDI, XMF, MXMF, IMY, RTTTL, RTX, OTA
Services and Applications
Once your order has been processed, we'll verify your payment details. This can take up to 24 hours.
|Service||Delivery Schedule||Cost per Shipment|
|Australia Post||1-3 days after dispatch|
Monday - Friday
|$6.90 Express , $0 Standard|
|Toll priority||1-2 days after dispatch |
Monday - Friday
|Express for metro areas |
$6.90 Express,$0 Standard
General handling time for most orders is 1-2 working days. Once the item is dispatched, it should arrive within 2-3 working days as per Australia Post and Toll priority schedule.
All orders placed on the weekend including Friday will be dispatched on Monday
For those who live outside metro areas or regional centres, delivery may extend to 7 working days.
We'll email you tracking details for your order once it's been dispatched so you can stay up to date with your delivery.
- If a device develops a fault within the warranty period the customer is required to inform us and book a return via our website www.phonebot.com.au or by calling us at +613 94626936.
- Battery performance is guaranteed by OEM standards for models up to two years old. We offer 30 day replacement warranty for models older than two years. For example iPhone 7 released in September 2016 will have a battery warranty period for up to 30 days from the date of purchase Whereas iPhone X released in November 2018 will have a battery warranty period as per the product listing (usually 6 months for Grade A products and 12 months for "Like New products).
- Items damaged internally or externally by the customer are not covered under warranty. Including water damaged or screen shattered devices.
- A device is replaced or refunded as per the customer's choice only if it turns out to be AMTA blocked.
- An item is only replaced with another similar device subject to availability (if the device is not available within 15 days we will proceed to refund).
- If a device is deemed irreparable by our technicians we will proceed with a replacement only.
- At this stage we do not offer any courtesy phones for devices sent under warranty.
- We do not guarantee data protection for devices being repaired you are highly advised to back up your device on a regular basis especially before sending it to us. Phonebot does not take responsibility for any data loss. Moreover, Phonebot does not create a backup of your data in our systems.
- All refunds are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product.
- All replacements are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product subject product availability. In case a suitable replacement isn't available we will contact you with the best options.
- In case of replacement with a different product please call +61394626938 and one of our staff will assist you.
- Please make sure that you make a backup of your data before sending the phones to us.
- All iOS device batteries that are under 89% capacity are replaced.
- Phonebot sources its devices from local and international channels Some iOS devices might have a camera shutter sound immutable. In such cases, Phonebot will honor a replacement with a muteable shutter sound device applicable within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- A place device is issued for a faulty irreparable device after the 30 day period. If a customer wants a refund we can only offer a buy back price for the product at current market value.
- If the product is deemed faulty within 30 days of purchase, customer is entitled for a full refund. In case of fault after the 30 day period, customer is entitled to a product replacement or repair. Refunds after the 30 day period will be issued on Phonebots discretion if repair or replacement isn't possible.
Need help deciding?
Got a question? Need some help? For a quick and convenient way to get in touch, chat to us using your favorite messaging app!