Buy Samsung Z Flip 4
The Samsung Galaxy Flip 4 is a perfect combo of elegance and versatility. This engineering marvel flaunts an irresistible folding design that effortlessly fits in your pocket.
With its revamped configurations, the latest Samsung Flip 4 from Galaxy Z Flip Series outshines its predecessor and even challenges the supremacy of the S22 Ultra.
Let's introduce you to the specs of refurbished Z Flip 4 and how it compares to its predecessor.
Samsung Z Flip 4 Release Date
Samsung Flip 4 was announced on August 10, 2022, at the Galaxy Unpacked event 2022. It was released in the global markets on August 25, 2022.
Refurbished Samsung Z Flip 4 Specs & Features
- Samsung Z Flip 4 Chipset:
- Qualcomm SM8475 Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1
- Samsung Z Flip 4 Dimensions:
- Unfolded: 165.2 mm by 71.9 mm by 6.9 mm.
- Folded: 84.9 mm by 71.9 mm by 17.1 mm.
- Samsung Z Flip 4 Screen & Display:
- 6.8" Foldable Dynamic AMOLED 2X main display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2640 pixels.
- The small cover display at the back is a 1.9" Super AMOLED panel with 260 x 512 pixels resolution.
- Galaxy Z Flip 4 Refresh Rate: 120Hz
- Galaxy Z Flip 4 Camera:
- 12MP f/1.8 main and 12 MP f/2.2 ultrawide (rear cameras)
- 10 MP f/2.4 (selfie camera)
- Galaxy Z Flip 4 Storage:
- 128GB, 256GB, and 512GB storage options.
- Samsung Z Flip 4 External Storage: Not supported.
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 4 Ram: 8GB
- Galaxy Z Flip 4 Battery Size: 3,700 mAh
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 4 Battery Life:
- 8.5 hours with an Adaptive refresh rate
- 9 hours with a 60Hz refresh rate
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 4 Charging:
- 25W wired fast charging (50% in 30 mins)
- 15W Wireless Charging
- Galaxy Z Flip 4 Colors:
- Bora Purple, Graphite, Pink Gold, Blue, Yellow, White, Navy, Khaki, Red
- Galaxy Z Flip 4 Durability:
- IPX8 water resistant (up to 1.5m for 30 min)
- Armor aluminum frame with tougher drop and scratch resistance
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 4 Sensors:
- Accelerometer, Barometer, Fingerprint Sensor, Gyro Sensor, Geomagnetic Sensor, Hall Sensor, Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 4 Price Australia
At PhoneBot, the condition of a refurbished device determines its price. For instance, the refurbished Samsung Z Flip 4 price for 256GB with minor signs of use starts at A$819. On the flip side, a seemingly new Galaxy Z Flip 4 256GB with no signs of use costs A$899.
Similarly, the 128GB Grade A model starts at A$819, and the 512GB Like New model goes for A$999.
Difference Between Refurbished Samsung Z Flip 3 And 4
The Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 4 brings a host of upgrades, inching the Z Flip series closer to perfection.
Key improvements include a new Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1+ chipset, delivering better CPU and GPU performance, enhanced power consumption, and improved camera capabilities.
With a larger 3700 mAh battery and Super Fast Charging support of up to 25W, the Z Flip 4 offers extended battery life and faster charging compared to its predecessor.
The Galaxy Z Flip 4 retains the same camera configurations as its predecessor. However, with the 65% brighter primary camera, the Z Flip 4 takes better low-light images than the Z Flip 3.
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra Vs. Samsung Z Flip 4
The S series easily trumps the latest Flip series phone when comparing Galaxy S22 Ultra vs. Samsung Z Flip 4.
For instance, S22 Ultra has a bigger and brighter display with a higher resolution compared to Z Flip 4. It also sports a bigger battery and higher support for Fast Charging.
The 12 MP cameras on Z Flip 4 also remain way behind the 108 MP primary camera sensor of the S22 Ultra, which upgraded to a whopping 200 MP in the latest Samsung Galaxy S23.
The Z Flip 4, however, takes the lead regarding performance and weight. The Z Flip 4 has outperformed S22 Ultra in benchmark testing with better single-core and multi-core scores.
Look below to find answers to questions that are often on the minds of our readers.
How compact is the Galaxy Z Flip 4?
With a lighter weight and almost square shape when folded, the Galaxy Z Flip 4 is compact enough to easily slip into and out of your pocket. However, you may struggle with unfolding the phone with one hand.
How flexible is the Galaxy Z Flip 4?
The Galaxy Z Flip 4 automatically enables the Flex Mode when the phone is folded halfway so you can watch a YouTube video or take selfies hands-free while the phone acts as a stand.
How waterproof is the Galaxy Z Flip 4?
The Galaxy Z Flip 4 features an IPX8 rating for water resistance, which means it can withstand submerging in up to 1.5 meters of freshwater for up to 30 minutes.
Does Z Flip 4 have a dual sim?
Unfortunately, refurbished Samsung Z Flip 4 doesn’t support dual sim as the Galaxy Z Flip 4 has a single Nano SIM card slot. But you can run dual SIMs on it with added support for an eSIM.