- Sold Out
Exceptional customer support
Free and Easy Returns +7 Days Change of Mind Policy
Samsung Galaxy Tab A 2017 (16GB) LTE [Grade A]
Device Grades: Tell me more about grading
A Grade - Best value for money. Minor scratches or scuffs not visible at arms length. Thoroughly cleaned and tested to meet OEM guidelines. These devices are rated 9/10 and never disappoint.
*Batteries fully tested for reliability
What's inside the box:
- 5W USB Power Adapter
- USB Charging Cable
Samsung Galaxy Tab A 2017 (16GB) LTE [Grade A]
Superb Viewing Experience
Features brightness levels that help to ensure superb display readability for people who work outdoors in logistics or sales where visibility is essential. With its soft-grip edges and refined metal finish, the Galaxy Tab A 8.0 (2017) is built for easy handling and durability.
Long Power Usage
Its improved battery capacity powers the Galaxy Tab A (2017, 8.0”) to handle prolonged usage times for a boost in productivity. Power Saving Mode supports sufficient charge for long periods while on business trips or in the field on assignment.
Capable Camera Performance
Advanced imaging technology for when accuracy is imperative. Engineered with an F1.9 lens, the Galaxy Tab A 8.0 (2017) lets in plenty of light to help deliver bright images even in low-lit environments. Its rear 8MP AF and front 5MP cameras are designed to enable ID and OCR scanning for identification checks as well as barcode scanning for logistics or inventory tracking.
Information while Charging
Samsung’s Home Mode is designed to display key information for instant viewing such as a clock, calendar or weather updates while charging to help boost productivity levels. The charging dock is designed to preserve battery power and usage times so you can continue to focus on your business workflow.
Worldwide MDM Compatibility
Global support to help keep your business running smoothly. Thanks to its mobile device management (MDM) compatibility, the Galaxy Tab A 8.0 (2017) is designed to utilise an established network that spans more than 120 MDM partners worldwide and is programmed to provide access to over 600 MDM policies.
Knox 2.8: Multi-layered Mobile Security Platform
Samsung Knox 2.8 is a mobile security platform that is designed to safely manage your company’s data. Its technology offers a high level of protection for Android devices and helps ensure sensitive client information does not end up in the wrong hands.
Experience Samsung Flow
Samsung Flow provides connectivity and productivity across your compatible devices through Notification Sync and Instant Reply. You can further use Content Sharing for the transfer of corporate files between compatble tablets and smartphones as well as Auto Tethering to help enhance usability.
Simple Way to Share Display
Watch multimedia content interchangeably between your tablet and compatible TV without the burden of messy wiring. Whether conducting internal meetings with associates or presenting data analysis to prospective clients, Quick Connect aims to deliver fast and smooth display sharing to allow for interactive engagement.
|2G bands||GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900|
|3G bands||HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 210|
|4G bands||1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 17, 20, 28, 38, 40|
|Speed||HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS|
|USB||USB Type-C 2.0|
|Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot|
|Resolution||800 x 1280 pixels, 16:10 ratio (~189 ppi density)|
|Size||8.0 inches, 185.6 cm2 (~70.5% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Capacity||16GB 2GB RAM|
|Card Slot||microSDXC (dedicated slot)|
|Camera Type||8 MP, f/1.9, AF|
|Features||LED flash, HDR|
|Camera Type||5 MP|
|Dimension & Weight||212.1 x 124.1 x 8.9 mm, 364 g|
|Build||Glass front, aluminum back, aluminum frame|
|3.5mm Audio Jack||Yes|
|Operating System||Android 7.1 (Nougat), upgradable to Android 9.0 (Pie), One U|
Once your order has been processed, we'll verify your payment details. This can take up to 24 hours.
|Service||Delivery Schedule||Cost per Shipment|
|Australia Post||1-3 days after dispatch|
Monday - Friday
|$6.90 Express , $0 Standard|
|Toll priority||1-2 days after dispatch |
Monday - Friday
|Express for metro areas |
$6.90 Express,$0 Standard
General handling time for most orders is 1-2 working days. Once the item is dispatched, it should arrive within 2-3 working days as per Australia Post and Toll priority schedule.
All orders placed on the weekend including Friday will be dispatched on Monday
For those who live outside metro areas or regional centres, delivery may extend to 7 working days.
We'll email you tracking details for your order once it's been dispatched so you can stay up to date with your delivery.
- If a device develops a fault within the warranty period the customer is required to inform us and book a return via our website www.phonebot.com.au or by calling us at +613 94626936.
- Battery performance is guaranteed by OEM standards for models up to two years old. We offer 30 day replacement warranty for models older than two years. For example iPhone 7 released in September 2016 will have a battery warranty period for up to 30 days from the date of purchase Whereas iPhone X released in November 2018 will have a battery warranty period as per the product listing (usually 6 months for Grade A products and 12 months for "Like New products).
- Items damaged internally or externally by the customer are not covered under warranty. Including water damaged or screen shattered devices.
- A device is replaced or refunded as per the customer's choice only if it turns out to be AMTA blocked.
- An item is only replaced with another similar device subject to availability (if the device is not available within 15 days we will proceed to refund).
- If a device is deemed irreparable by our technicians we will proceed with a replacement only.
- At this stage we do not offer any courtesy phones for devices sent under warranty.
- We do not guarantee data protection for devices being repaired you are highly advised to back up your device on a regular basis especially before sending it to us. Phonebot does not take responsibility for any data loss. Moreover, Phonebot does not create a backup of your data in our systems.
- All refunds are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product.
- All replacements are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product subject product availability. In case a suitable replacement isn't available we will contact you with the best options.
- In case of replacement with a different product please call +61394626938 and one of our staff will assist you.
- Please make sure that you make a backup of your data before sending the phones to us.
- All iOS device batteries that are under 79% capacity are replaced.
- Phonebot sources its devices from local and international channels Some iOS devices might have a camera shutter sound immutable. In such cases, Phonebot will honor a replacement with a muteable shutter sound device applicable within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- If a device turns out to be faulty within the warranty period, we will provide a replacement within 10 working days. Refunds on customers discretion will only be entertained on a case to case basis and can be limited to store credit.
- Warranty T&C's are to be used as a guide only and do not supersede consumer rights provided by the Australian consumer law.
- By proceeding to purchase from our website you agree to warranty guidelines.
Need help deciding?
Got a question? Need some help? For a quick and convenient way to get in touch, chat to us using your favorite messaging app!