- Sold Out
- Sold Out
- Sold Out
- Sold Out
- Sold Out
- Sold Out
Exceptional customer support
Free and Easy Returns +7 Days Change of Mind Policy
Apple iPhone 11 (64GB) [Open Box]
Device Grades: Tell me more about grading
OpenBox - Spotless device in new condition with original box. The box might be slightly damaged or have an accessory missing.
What's inside the box:
- 5W USB Power Adapter
- USB Charging Cable
Apple iPhone 11 (64GB) [Open Box]
Just the right amount of everything.
A new dual‑camera system captures more of what you see and love. The fastest chip ever in a smartphone and all‑day battery life let you do more and charge less. And the highest‑quality video in a smartphone makes your memories look better than ever.
It just got a whole lot harder to take a bad photo.
Take your photos from wide to ultrawide. A redesigned interface uses the new Ultra Wide camera to show you what’s happening outside the frame — and lets you capture it. Shoot and edit videos as easily as you do photos. It’s the world’s most popular camera, now with a whole new perspective.
Kick your video up a notch. Over a smidge. Or down a hair.
Shoot and edit the highest-quality video in a smartphone. iPhone 11 shoots beautifully sharp 4K video at 60 fps across all its cameras. The Ultra Wide camera captures four times more scene, so it’s perfect for action shots like your dog catching a frisbee. If you’re recording a performance — say, your kid’s piano recital — when you zoom in, the audio zooms too. And now you can edit videos as easily as you do photos.
“Okay everyone, shuffle out a bit.”
New Ultra Wide camera. Go big — the new Ultra Wide camera captures four times more scene. Think breathtaking landscapes that go on forever. Capturing the entire stage and crowd at a music festival. And holiday shots that show the whole family — and the views you travelled 18,000 kilometres for.
Not enough light? No problem.
Introducing Night mode.
Shooting in low light doesn’t have to be a shot in the dark. Night mode is a new feature that turns on automatically for low‑light photos like you’ve never seen. There’s no need for a flash, colours are more natural and photos are brighter.
Take portraits to new places.
With new kinds of portraits and more lighting controls, the dual cameras in iPhone 11 work together to create stunning images. And Portrait mode now works with everything you love to shoot — that includes your best friends, two‑legged or four.
The High-Key Light Mono effect in iOS 13 transforms your portraits into beautiful studio‑style monochromes. And Portrait Lighting Control lets you create the look you want by changing the intensity of the light on your subjects.
Smart HDR. The easiest form of flattery.
Thanks to machine learning, Smart HDR is more intelligent than ever. It recognises people and treats them differently from the rest of the shot. So faces have beautiful highlights, shadows and natural‑looking skin tones. And that stunning sunset in the background still looks gorgeous.
Go from pics to video faster than a speeding toddler.
Start shooting video instantly with QuickTake.
Touch and hold the shutter button while in photo mode to take a video. Then swipe to the right to continue recording. If you’re shooting outdoors, A13 Bionic can use machine learning to automatically track a moving subject.
Slow down your selfie.
Introducing the slofie.
Everything looks cooler at 120 fps, even if you’re just saying “cheese”, waving hello or tossing your hair in the breeze. And now you can add more of everything to your selfies thanks to the new 12‑megapixel TrueDepth camera. Just turn your iPhone to landscape and the camera automatically zooms out to fit more in.
Designed to take a spill and a splash.
The toughest glass in a smartphone.
Front glass and back glass are strengthened through a dual ion‑exchange process.
to twice the depth.
iPhone 11 is water-resistant up to 2 metres for 30 minutes — double the depth of iPhone XR.
Roses are red, violets are violet.
Liquid Retina LCD.
The true-to-life all-screen design makes everything look amazing.
Adjusts the white balance to match the colour temperature of the light around you.
Tap or raise to wake.
Your iPhone is ready in an instant.
Do all kinds of essential things faster with contextual menus and shortcuts.
All in a day’s charge.
All-day battery life.
Hardware and software work together to get the most out of your battery. And thanks to fast‑charge capability, you can recharge in less time.
A chip that’s all Pro.
Both iPhone 11 and iPhone 11 Pro have the
fastest chip ever in a smartphone.
A13 Bionic is so powerful, everything you do is fast and fluid. It also works in the most power‑efficient way possible, so your battery lasts longer. In fact, A13 Bionic is so advanced, it’s years ahead of the pack.
“Look Mum, no thumbs.” Face ID is easier and more secure than Touch ID.
The most secure facial authentication in a
Face ID lets you unlock your iPhone instantly, and it’s even more secure than Touch ID. With just a glance, you can sign in to apps, access accounts and pay with Apple Pay. And setting it up is quick and simple.
Share. Find. Play. More precisely than ever.
Ultra Wideband technology comes to iPhone.
The new Apple‑designed U1 chip uses Ultra Wideband technology for spatial awareness — allowing iPhone 11 to understand its precise location relative to other nearby U1‑equipped Apple devices.3 Think GPS at the scale of your lounge room. So if you want to share a file with someone using AirDrop, just point your iPhone at theirs and they’ll be first on the list.
Love it. Even when you leave it.iPhone holds its value longer.
Every iPhone is engineered with premium materials and built to last. But when it’s finally time to let go — we feel you — trade it in for your next iPhone. Your old one will be recycled or go to a new owner.
|2G bands||GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900|
|3G bands||HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100|
|4G bands||LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 11(1500), 12(700), 13(700), 17(700), 18(800), 19(800), 20(800), 21(1500), 25(1900), 26(850), 28(700), 29(700), 30(2300), 32(1500), 34(2000), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500), 42(3500), 46(5200), 48, 66(1700/2100)|
|Speed||HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (CA) Cat16 1024/150 Mbps, EV-DO Rev.A 3.1 Mbps|
|Bluetooth||5.0, A2DP, LE|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS|
|SIM Type||Nano-SIM and/or Electronic SIM card|
|USB||2.0, proprietary reversible connector|
|Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax, dual-band, hotspot|
|Resolution||828 x 1792 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~326 ppi density)|
|Size||6.1 inches, 90.3 cm2 (~79.0% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Type||Liquid Retina IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Protection||Scratch-resistant glass, oleophobic coating|
625 nits max brightness
Wide color gamut
|Capacity||64GB 4GB RAM|
|Camera Type||12 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/2.55", 1.4µm, dual pixel PDAF, OIS|
12 MP, f/2.4, 13mm (ultrawide)
|Features||Quad-LED dual-tone flash, HDR (photo/panorama)|
|Video||2160p@24/30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/120/240fps, HDR, stereo sound rec.|
|Camera Type||12 MP, f/2.2, 23mm (wide)|
SL 3D camera
|Video||2160p@24/30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/120fps, gyro-EIS|
|Dimension & Weight||150.9 x 75.7 x 8.3 mm, 194 g|
|Build||Front/back glass, aluminum frame (7000 series)|
|Protection||IP68 dust/water resistant (up to 2m for 30 mins)|
Apple Pay (Visa, MasterCard, AMEX certified)
|Chipset||Apple A13 Bionic (7 nm+)|
|CPU||Hexa-core (2x2.65 GHz Lightning + 4x1.8 GHz Thunder)|
|GPU||Apple GPU (4-core graphics)|
|3.5mm Audio Jack||No|
Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
Dolby Digital Plus
|Operating System||iOS 13, upgradable to iOS 13.2|
|Features||Face ID, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer|
Siri natural language commands and dictation
Fast battery charging 18W: 50% in 30 min
USB Power Delivery 2.0
Qi wireless charging
|Loudspeaker||Yes, with stereo speakers|
|Color||Black, Green, Yellow, Purple, Red, White|
|Battery Type||Non-removable Li-Ion 3110 mAh battery (11.91 Wh)|
Once your order has been processed, we'll verify your payment details. This can take up to 24 hours.
|Service||Delivery Schedule||Cost per Shipment|
|Australia Post||1-3 days after dispatch|
Monday - Friday
|$6.90 Express , $0 Standard|
|Toll priority||1-2 days after dispatch |
Monday - Friday
|Express for metro areas |
$6.90 Express,$0 Standard
General handling time for most orders is 1-2 working days. Once the item is dispatched, it should arrive within 2-3 working days as per Australia Post and Toll priority schedule.
All orders placed on the weekend including Friday will be dispatched on Monday
For those who live outside metro areas or regional centres, delivery may extend to 7 working days.
We'll email you tracking details for your order once it's been dispatched so you can stay up to date with your delivery.
- If a device develops a fault within the warranty period the customer is required to inform us and book a return via our website www.phonebot.com.au or by calling us at +613 94626936.
- Battery performance is guaranteed by OEM standards for models up to two years old. We offer 30 day replacement warranty for models older than two years. For example iPhone 7 released in September 2016 will have a battery warranty period for up to 30 days from the date of purchase Whereas iPhone X released in November 2018 will have a battery warranty period as per the product listing (usually 6 months for Grade A products and 12 months for "Like New products).
- Items damaged internally or externally by the customer are not covered under warranty. Including water damaged or screen shattered devices.
- A device is replaced or refunded as per the customer's choice only if it turns out to be AMTA blocked.
- An item is only replaced with another similar device subject to availability (if the device is not available within 15 days we will proceed to refund).
- If a device is deemed irreparable by our technicians we will proceed with a replacement only.
- At this stage we do not offer any courtesy phones for devices sent under warranty.
- We do not guarantee data protection for devices being repaired you are highly advised to back up your device on a regular basis especially before sending it to us. Phonebot does not take responsibility for any data loss. Moreover, Phonebot does not create a backup of your data in our systems.
- All refunds are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product.
- All replacements are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product subject product availability. In case a suitable replacement isn't available we will contact you with the best options.
- In case of replacement with a different product please call +61394626938 and one of our staff will assist you.
- Please make sure that you make a backup of your data before sending the phones to us.
- All iOS device batteries that are under 79% capacity are replaced.
- Phonebot sources its devices from local and international channels Some iOS devices might have a camera shutter sound immutable. In such cases, Phonebot will honor a replacement with a muteable shutter sound device applicable within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- If a device turns out to be faulty within the warranty period, we will provide a replacement within 10 working days. Refunds on customers discretion will only be entertained on a case to case basis and can be limited to store credit.
- Warranty T&C's are to be used as a guide only and do not supersede consumer rights provided by the Australian consumer law.
- By proceeding to purchase from our website you agree to warranty guidelines.
Need help deciding?
Got a question? Need some help? For a quick and convenient way to get in touch, chat to us using your favorite messaging app!