9.30am - 7pm Customer Support
Free and Easy Returns +7 Days Change of Mind Policy
Apple iPhone 11 Pro 256GB [Grade B]
Device Grades: Tell me more about grading
B Grade - These devices go for throw away prices quite literally! They work 100% but don't look so good naked. Chuck on a cover and a tempered glass though and you'll be laughing! Thoroughly cleaned and tested, Grade B devices are exceptional value for money.
*Batteries fully tested for reliability.
What's inside the box:
- 5W USB Power Adapter
- USB Charging Cable
Apple iPhone 11 Pro 256GB [Grade B]
Pro cameras. Pro display. Pro performance.
The iPhone 11 Pro 256gb has an all-new triple-camera system, all-day battery life, the fastest chip in a smartphone. and the brightest iPhone display yet. iPhone just went pro.
Shoot amazing videos and photos with the Ultra Wide, Wide and Telephoto cameras. Capture your best low-light photos with Night mode. Watch HDR movies and shows on the Super Retina XDR display — the brightest iPhone display yet. Experience unprecedented performance with A13 Bionic for gaming, augmented reality and photography. And get all-day battery life and a new level of water resistance. All in the first iPhone powerful enough to be called Pro.
5.8-inch Super Retina XDR OLED display
Water and dust resistance (4 metres for up to 30 minutes, IP68)
Triple-camera system with 12-megapixel Ultra Wide, Wide and Telephoto cameras; Night mode, Portrait mode, and 4K video at up to 60 fps
12-megapixel TrueDepth front camera with Portrait mode, 4K video and slow motion
Face ID for secure authentication and Apple Pay
A13 Bionic chip with third-generation Neural Engine
Fast charge with the included 18W adapter
iOS 13 with Dark Mode, new tools for editing photos and video, and brand-new privacy features
|2G bands||GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900|
|3G bands||HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100|
|4G bands||1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 14, 17, 18, 19, 20, 25, 26, 29, 30, 34, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 46, 48, 66, 71|
|Speed||HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A 1.6 Gbps DL, EV-DO Rev.A 3.1 Mbps|
|Bluetooth||5.0, A2DP, LE|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS|
|SIM Type||Nano-SIM and/or Electronic SIM card|
|USB||2.0, proprietary reversible connector|
|Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax, dual-band, hotspot|
|Resolution||1125 x 2436 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~458 ppi density)|
|Size||5.8 inches, 84.4 cm2 (~82.1% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Type||Super Retina XDR OLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Protection||Scratch-resistant glass, oleophobic coating|
|Capacity||256GB 4GB RAM|
|Camera Type||12 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/2.55", 1.4µm, PDAF, OIS|
12 MP, f/2.0, 52mm (telephoto), 1/3.4", 1.0µm, PDAF, OIS, 2x optical zoom
12 MP, f/2.4, 13mm (ultrawide)
|Features||Quad-LED dual-tone flash, HDR (photo/panorama)|
|Video||2160p@24/30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/120/240fps, HDR, stereo sound rec.|
|Camera Type||12 MP, f/2.2|
TOF 3D camera
|Video||2160p@24/30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/120fps, gyro-EIS|
|Dimension & Weight||144 x 71.4 x 8.1 mm, 188g|
|Build||Front/back glass, stainless steel frame|
|Protection||IP68 dust/water resistant (up to 4m for 30 mins)|
Apple Pay (Visa, MasterCard, AMEX certified)
|Chipset||Apple A13 Bionic (7 nm+)|
|CPU||Hexa-core (2x2.65 GHz Lightning + 4x1.8 GHz Thunder)|
|GPU||Apple GPU (4-core graphics)|
|3.5mm Audio Jack||No|
Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
Dolby Digital Plus
|Operating System||iOS 13|
|Features||Face ID, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer|
Siri natural language commands and dictation
Wide color gamut
120 Hz touch-sensing
|Loudspeaker||Yes, with stereo speakers|
|Color||Space Gray, Silver, Gold, Midnight Green (matte colors)|
|Battery Type||Non-removable Li-Ion 3969 mAh battery (15.04 Wh)|
Fast battery charging 18W: 50% in 30 min
USB Power Delivery 2.0
Qi wireless charging
Once your order has been processed, we'll verify your payment details. This can take up to 24 hours.
|Service||Delivery Schedule||Cost per Shipment|
|Australia Post||1-3 days after dispatch|
Monday - Friday
|$6.90 Express , $0 Standard|
|Toll priority||1-2 days after dispatch |
Monday - Friday
|Express for metro areas |
$6.90 Express,$0 Standard
General handling time for most orders is 1-2 working days. Once the item is dispatched, it should arrive within 2-3 working days as per Australia Post and Toll priority schedule.
All orders placed on the weekend including Friday will be dispatched on Monday
For those who live outside metro areas or regional centres, delivery may extend to 7 working days.
We'll email you tracking details for your order once it's been dispatched so you can stay up to date with your delivery.
- If a device develops a fault within the warranty period the customer is required to inform us and book a return via our website www.phonebot.com.au or by calling us at +613 94626936.
- Battery performance is guaranteed by OEM standards for models up to two years old. We offer 30 day replacement warranty for models older than two years. For example iPhone 7 released in September 2016 will have a battery warranty period for up to 30 days from the date of purchase Whereas iPhone X released in November 2018 will have a battery warranty period as per the product listing (usually 6 months for Grade A products and 12 months for "Like New products).
- Items damaged internally or externally by the customer are not covered under warranty. Including water damaged or screen shattered devices.
- A device is replaced or refunded as per the customer's choice only if it turns out to be AMTA blocked.
- An item is only replaced with another similar device subject to availability (if the device is not available within 15 days we will proceed to refund).
- If a device is deemed irreparable by our technicians we will proceed with a replacement only.
- At this stage we do not offer any courtesy phones for devices sent under warranty.
- We do not guarantee data protection for devices being repaired you are highly advised to back up your device on a regular basis especially before sending it to us. Phonebot does not take responsibility for any data loss. Moreover, Phonebot does not create a backup of your data in our systems.
- All refunds are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product.
- All replacements are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product subject product availability. In case a suitable replacement isn't available we will contact you with the best options.
- In case of replacement with a different product please call +61394626938 and one of our staff will assist you.
- Please make sure that you make a backup of your data before sending the phones to us.
- All iOS device batteries that are under 79% capacity are replaced.
- Phonebot sources its devices from local and international channels Some iOS devices might have a camera shutter sound immutable. In such cases, Phonebot will honor a replacement with a muteable shutter sound device applicable within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- If a device turns out to be faulty within the warranty period, we will provide a replacement within 10 working days. Refunds on customers discretion will only be entertained on a case to case basis and can be limited to store credit.
- Warranty T&C's are to be used as a guide only and do not supersede consumer rights provided by the Australian consumer law.
- By proceeding to purchase from our website you agree to warranty guidelines.
Need help deciding?
Got a question? Need some help? For a quick and convenient way to get in touch, chat to us using your favorite messaging app!