Exceptional customer support
Free and Easy Returns +7 Days Change of Mind Policy
Apple iPhone 12 Pro 5G (256GB) [Open Box]
Device Grades: Tell me more about grading
OpenBox - Spotless device in new condition with original box. The box might be slightly damaged or have an accessory missing.
What's inside the box:
- 5W USB Power Adapter
- USB Charging Cable
Apple iPhone 12 Pro 5G 256GB [Open Box]
The display has rounded corners that follow a beautiful curved design, and these corners are within a standard rectangle. When measured as a standard rectangular shape, the screen is 6.06 inches (iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro) or 6.68 inches (iPhone 12 Pro Max) diagonally. The actual viewable area is less.
Mobile and Wireless
A data plan is required. 5G is available in selected markets and through selected carriers. Speeds vary based on site conditions and carrier. For details on 5G support, contact your carrier and see apple.com/au/iPhone/cellular.
Requires an Apple TV or Airplay-enabled TV.
Power and Battery
all battery claims depend on network configuration and many other factors; actual results will vary. Battery has limited recharge cycles and may eventually need to be replaced by an Apple service provider. Battery life and charge cycles vary by use and settings. See apple.com/au/batteries and apple.com/au/iPhone/battery for more information.
The claim is based on iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro Ceramic Shield front compared with previous-generation iPhone.
Apple TV+ requires a subscription.
some features may not be available in all countries or all areas.
|2G bands||GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900|
|3G bands||HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS)|
|4G bands||1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 14, 17, 18, 19, 20, 25, 26, 28, 29, 30, 32, 34, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 46, 48, 66, 71|
|5G Bands||1, 2, 3, 5, 7, 8, 12, 20, 25, 28, 38, 40, 41, 66, 71, 77, 78, 79, 260, 261 Sub6/mmWave|
|Speed||HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A, 5G, EV-DO Rev.A 3.1 Mbps|
|Bluetooth||5.0, A2DP, LE|
|SIM Type||Single SIM (Nano-SIM and/or eSIM)|
|USB||Lightning, USB 2.0|
|Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, hotspot|
|Dimension & Weight||146.7 x 71.5 x 7.4 mm (5.78 x 2.81 x 0.29 in)
189 g (6.67 oz)
|Build||Glass front (Gorilla Glass), glass back (Gorilla Glass), stainless steel frame|
|Protection||IP68 dust/water resistant (up to 6m for 30 mins)|
|Resolution||1170 x 2532 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~460 ppi density)|
|Size||6.1 inches, 90.2 cm2 (~86.0% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Type||Super Retina XDR OLED, HDR10, 800 nits (typ), 1200 nits (peak)|
|Protection||Scratch-resistant ceramic glass, oleophobic coating
Wide color gamut
|Capacity||256GB 6GB RAM|
|Camera Type||12 MP, f/1.6, 26mm (wide), 1.4µm, dual pixel PDAF, OIS
12 MP, f/2.0, 52mm (telephoto), 1/3.4", 1.0µm, PDAF, OIS, 2x optical zoom
12 MP, f/2.4, 120˚, 13mm (ultrawide), 1/3.6"
|Features||Dual-LED dual-tone flash, HDR (photo/panorama)|
|Video||4K@24/30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/120/240fps, 10‑bit HDR, Dolby Vision HDR (up to 60fps), stereo sound rec.|
|Camera Type||12 MP, f/2.2, 23mm (wide), 1/3.6"
|Video||4K@24/30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/120fps, gyro-EIS|
|Chipset||Apple A14 Bionic (5 nm)|
|CPU||Hexa-core (2x3.1 GHz Firestorm + 4x1.8 GHz Icestorm)|
|GPU||Apple GPU (4-core graphics)|
|3.5mm Audio Jack||No|
|Operating System||iOS 14.1|
|Features||Face ID, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
Siri natural language commands and dictation
SL 3D, (depth/biometrics sensor)
TOF 3D LiDAR scanner (depth)
Apple Pay (Visa, MasterCard, AMEX certified)
Fast charging 20W, 50% in 30 min (advertised)
USB Power Delivery 2.0
Qi fast wireless charging 15W
|Loudspeaker||Yes, with stereo speakers|
|Color||Silver, Graphite, Gold, Pacific Blue|
|Battery Type||Li-Ion 2815 mAh, non-removable (10.9 Wh)|
Once your order has been processed, we'll verify your payment details. This can take up to 24 hours.
|Service||Delivery Schedule||Cost per Shipment|
|Australia Post||1-3 days after dispatch
Monday - Friday
|$6.90 Express , $0 Standard|
|Toll priority||1-2 days after dispatch
Monday - Friday
|Express for metro areas
$6.90 Express,$0 Standard
General handling time for most orders is 1-2 working days. Once the item is dispatched, it should arrive within 2-3 working days as per Australia Post and Toll priority schedule.
All orders placed on the weekend including Friday will be dispatched on Monday
For those who live outside metro areas or regional centres, delivery may extend to 7 working days.
We'll email you tracking details for your order once it's been dispatched so you can stay up to date with your delivery.
- If a device develops a fault within the warranty period the customer is required to inform us and book a return via our website www.phonebot.com.au or by calling us at +613 94626936.
- Battery performance is guaranteed by OEM standards for models up to two years old. We offer 30 day replacement warranty for models older than two years. For example iPhone 7 released in September 2016 will have a battery warranty period for up to 30 days from the date of purchase Whereas iPhone X released in November 2018 will have a battery warranty period as per the product listing (usually 6 months for Grade A products and 12 months for "Like New products).
- Items damaged internally or externally by the customer are not covered under warranty. Including water damaged or screen shattered devices.
- A device is replaced or refunded as per the customer's choice only if it turns out to be AMTA blocked.
- An item is only replaced with another similar device subject to availability (if the device is not available within 15 days we will proceed to refund).
- If a device is deemed irreparable by our technicians we will proceed with a replacement only.
- At this stage we do not offer any courtesy phones for devices sent under warranty.
- We do not guarantee data protection for devices being repaired you are highly advised to back up your device on a regular basis especially before sending it to us. Phonebot does not take responsibility for any data loss. Moreover, Phonebot does not create a backup of your data in our systems.
- All refunds are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product.
- All replacements are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product subject product availability. In case a suitable replacement isn't available we will contact you with the best options.
- In case of replacement with a different product please call +61394626938 and one of our staff will assist you.
- Please make sure that you make a backup of your data before sending the phones to us.
- All iOS device batteries that are under 79% capacity are replaced.
- Phonebot sources its devices from local and international channels Some iOS devices might have a camera shutter sound immutable. In such cases, Phonebot will honor a replacement with a muteable shutter sound device applicable within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- If a device turns out to be faulty within the warranty period, we will provide a replacement within 10 working days. Refunds on customers discretion will only be entertained on a case to case basis and can be limited to store credit.
- Warranty T&C's are to be used as a guide only and do not supersede consumer rights provided by the Australian consumer law.
- By proceeding to purchase from our website you agree to warranty guidelines.
Need help deciding?
Got a question? Need some help? For a quick and convenient way to get in touch, chat to us using your favorite messaging app!