- Sold Out
- Sold Out
- Sold Out
- Sold Out
9.30am - 7pm Customer Support
Free and Easy Returns +7 Days Change of Mind Policy
Apple iPhone 13 Pro Max 5G (128GB) [Grade A]
Device Grades: Tell me more about grading
A Grade - Best value for money. Minor scratches or scuffs not visible at arms length. Thoroughly cleaned and tested to meet OEM guidelines. These devices are rated 9/10 and never disappoint.
*Batteries fully tested for reliability
Apple iPhone 13 Pro Max 5G (128GB) [Grade A]
iPhone 13 Pro Max Oh. So. Pro.
The iPhone 13 Pro Max 128gb. The biggest Pro camera system upgrade ever. Super Retina XDR display with ProMotion for a faster, more responsive feel. Lightning-fast A15 Bionic chip. Superfast 5G. Durable design, and the best battery life ever in an iPhone.
The Pro camera system gets its biggest upgrade ever. With next-level hardware that captures so much more detail. Superintelligent software for new photo and filmmaking techniques. And a mind-blowingly fast chip that makes it all possible. It’ll change the way you shoot.
Macro photography comes to iPhone.
With its redesigned lens and powerful autofocus system, the new Ultra Wide camera can focus at just 2 centimetres — making even the smallest details seem epic. Transform a leaf into abstract art. Capture a caterpillar’s fuzz. Magnify a dewdrop. The beauty of tiny awaits.
Macro video, anyone?
Macro stills are just the beginning. You can also shoot macro videos — including slow motion and time-lapse. Prepare to be mesmerised.
iPhone 13 Pro Max 128gb was made for low light. The Wide camera adds a wider aperture and our largest sensor yet — and it leverages the LiDAR Scanner for Night mode portraits. Ultra Wide gets a wider aperture, a faster sensor and all-new autofocus. And Telephoto now has a Night mode.
The Wide camera captures up to 2.2x more light for better photos and videos
The Ultra Wide camera captures 92% more light for better photos and videos
Night mode is now on every camera
Sharper, more detailed photos and videos in any light
More zoom? Boom.
The new Telephoto camera features a 77-millimetre focal length and 3x optical zoom — great for classic portraiture or shooting clearer photos and videos from far away. For closer subjects, try Portrait mode, where you can dial in the bokeh and experiment with studio-quality lighting effects.
Shift the focus.
Up the drama.
Now iPhone can shoot with a shallow depth of field and automatically add elegant focus transitions between subjects. The cinematic mode can also anticipate when a prominent new subject is about to enter the frame and bring them into focus when they do, for far more creative storytelling. You have the option to change focus or adjust the level of bokeh even after capture. We can’t wait to see what you do with it.
Meet the 120Hz adaptive refresh display that changes the game. The new Super Retina XDR display with ProMotion can refresh from 10 to 120 times per second, and all kinds of frame rates in between. It intelligently ramps up when you need exceptional graphics performance, and ramps down to save power when you don’t. It even accelerates and decelerates naturally to match the speed of your finger as you scroll. You’ve never felt anything like it.
Up your game.
The display’s ability to refresh up to 120Hz — combined with the amazing graphics performance of the new 5-core GPU on A15 Bionic — makes iPhone 13 Pro Max perfect for serious gamers.
Pure. Pro. Power.
A15 Bionic is the world’s fastest smartphone chip.
All-new 5‑core GPU delivers up to 50% faster graphics performance than any other smartphone chip.
New CPU performance and efficiency cores power through complex tasks and preserve battery life.
In the moment.
iOS 15 lets you keep the conversation going while sharing movies, music or whatever’s on your screen in FaceTime. Stay in the zone by filtering out any notifications that aren’t relevant to the task at hand. And interact with text in images to quickly send email, make calls, get directions and more.
- A dramatically more powerful camera system.
- A display so responsive, every interaction feels new again.
- The world’s fastest smartphone chip.
- Exceptional durability.
- And a huge leap in battery life.
- 6.7-inch Super Retina XDR display with ProMotion for a faster, more responsive feel.
- The cinematic mode adds shallow depth of field and shifts focus automatically in your videos.
- Pro camera system with new 12MP Telephoto, Wide and Ultra Wide cameras; LiDAR Scanner; 6x optical zoom range; macro photography; Photographic Styles; ProRes video; Smart HDR 4; Night mode; Apple ProRAW; and 4K Dolby Vision HDR recording.
- 12MP TrueDepth front camera with Night mode and 4K Dolby Vision HDR recording.
- A15 Bionic chip for lightning-fast performance.
- Up to 28 hours of video playback, the best battery life ever in an iPhone.
- Durable design with Ceramic Shield.
- Industry-leading IP68 water resistance.
- 5G for super fast downloads and high-quality streaming.
- iOS 15 packs new features to do more with iPhone than ever before.
- Supports MagSafe accessories for easy attachment and faster wireless charging.
The iPhone 13 Pro Max comes is available in colours like Sierra Blue, Silver, Gold and Graphite.
|2G bands||GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 , CDMA 800 / 1900|
|3G bands||HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100 , CDMA2000 1xEV-DO|
|4G bands||1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 17, 18, 19, 20, 25, 26, 28, 30, 32, 34, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 46, 48, 66|
|5G Bands||1, 2, 3, 5, 7, 8, 12, 20, 25, 28, 30, 38, 40, 41, 48, 66, 77, 78, 79|
|Speed||HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A, 5G, EV-DO Rev.A 3.1 Mbps|
|Bluetooth||5.0, A2DP, LE|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS, QZSS|
|SIM Type||Single SIM|
|USB||Lightning, USB 2.0|
|Resolution||1284 x 2778 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~458 ppi density)|
|Size||6.7 inches, 109.8 cm2 (~87.4% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Type||Super Retina XDR OLED, 120Hz, HDR10, Dolby Vision, 1000 nits (HBM), 1200 nits (peak)|
|Protection||Scratch-resistant ceramic glass, oleophobic coating|
Wide color gamut
|Internal Storage||128GB 6GB RAM|
|Camera Type||12 MP, f/1.5, 26mm (wide), 1.9µm, dual pixel PDAF, sensor-shift OIS|
12 MP, f/2.8, 77mm (telephoto), PDAF, OIS, 3x optical zoom
12 MP, f/1.8, 13mm, 120˚ (ultrawide), PDAF
TOF 3D LiDAR scanner (depth)
|Features||Dual-LED dual-tone flash, HDR (photo/panorama)|
|Video||4K@24/30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/120/240fps, 10‑bit HDR, Dolby Vision HDR (up to 60fps), ProRes, Cinematic mode, stereo sound rec.|
|Camera Type||12 MP, f/2.2, 23mm (wide), 1/3.6"|
SL 3D, (depth/biometrics sensor)
|Video||4K@24/25/30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/120fps, gyro-EIS|
|Dimension & Weight||160.8 x 78.1 x 7.7 mm , 240 g|
|Build||Glass front (Gorilla Glass), glass back (Gorilla Glass), stainless steel frame|
|Chipset||Apple A15 Bionic (5 nm)|
|CPU||Hexa-core (2x3.22 GHz Avalanche + 4xX.X GHz Blizzard)|
|GPU||Apple GPU (5-core graphics)|
|Operating System||iOS 15, upgradable to iOS 15.1|
|Features||Face ID, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer|
Siri natural language commands and dictation
Ultra-Wideband (UWB) support
Fast charging (27W, unofficial rating), 50% in 30 min (advertised)
USB Power Delivery 2.0
MagSafe wireless charging 15W
Qi magnetic fast wireless charging 7.5W
|Loudspeaker||Yes, with stereo speakers|
|Color||Graphite, Gold, Silver, Sierra Blue|
|Battery Type||Li-Ion 4352 mAh, non-removable (16.75 Wh)|
Once your order has been processed, we'll verify your payment details. This can take up to 24 hours.
|Service||Delivery Schedule||Cost per Shipment|
|Australia Post||1-3 days after dispatch|
Monday - Friday
|$6.90 Express , $0 Standard|
|Toll priority||1-2 days after dispatch |
Monday - Friday
|Express for metro areas |
$6.90 Express,$0 Standard
General handling time for most orders is 1-2 working days. Once the item is dispatched, it should arrive within 2-3 working days as per Australia Post and Toll priority schedule.
All orders placed on the weekend including Friday will be dispatched on Monday
For those who live outside metro areas or regional centres, delivery may extend to 7 working days.
We'll email you tracking details for your order once it's been dispatched so you can stay up to date with your delivery.
- If a device develops a fault within the warranty period the customer is required to inform us and book a return via our website www.phonebot.com.au or by calling us at +613 94626936.
- Battery performance is guaranteed by OEM standards for models up to two years old. We offer 30 day replacement warranty for models older than two years. For example iPhone 7 released in September 2016 will have a battery warranty period for up to 30 days from the date of purchase Whereas iPhone X released in November 2018 will have a battery warranty period as per the product listing (usually 6 months for Grade A products and 12 months for "Like New products).
- Items damaged internally or externally by the customer are not covered under warranty. Including water damaged or screen shattered devices.
- A device is replaced or refunded as per the customer's choice only if it turns out to be AMTA blocked.
- An item is only replaced with another similar device subject to availability (if the device is not available within 15 days we will proceed to refund).
- If a device is deemed irreparable by our technicians we will proceed with a replacement only.
- At this stage we do not offer any courtesy phones for devices sent under warranty.
- We do not guarantee data protection for devices being repaired you are highly advised to back up your device on a regular basis especially before sending it to us. Phonebot does not take responsibility for any data loss. Moreover, Phonebot does not create a backup of your data in our systems.
- All refunds are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product.
- All replacements are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product subject product availability. In case a suitable replacement isn't available we will contact you with the best options.
- In case of replacement with a different product please call +61394626938 and one of our staff will assist you.
- Please make sure that you make a backup of your data before sending the phones to us.
- All iOS device batteries that are under 79% capacity are replaced.
- Phonebot sources its devices from local and international channels Some iOS devices might have a camera shutter sound immutable. In such cases, Phonebot will honor a replacement with a muteable shutter sound device applicable within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- If a device turns out to be faulty within the warranty period, we will provide a replacement within 10 working days. Refunds on customers discretion will only be entertained on a case to case basis and can be limited to store credit.
- Warranty T&C's are to be used as a guide only and do not supersede consumer rights provided by the Australian consumer law.
- By proceeding to purchase from our website you agree to warranty guidelines.
Need help deciding?
Got a question? Need some help? For a quick and convenient way to get in touch, chat to us using your favorite messaging app!