Apple iPhone 14 Pro 5G (1TB) [Grade A]
Model: Global Models A2890/A2650/A2889/A2892
Out of Stock | NOTIFY ME
- 90%+ Battery
Device Grades:Tell me more about grading
A Grade - Best value for money. Minor scratches or scuffs not visible at arms length. Thoroughly cleaned and tested to meet OEM guidelines. These devices are rated 9/10 and never disappoint.
*Batteries fully tested for reliability
What's inside the box:
Order before midnight to receive it by Tue 05 DecMetro areas only. Some regional areas might take longer to deliver.
* Deliveries during the Covid-19 outbreak are taking longer than usual. Our delivery partners are experiencing 1-2 day delays due to high volumes.
Apple iPhone 14 Pro 5G (1TB) [Grade A]
Change of mind returns. Not refurbished
A magical new way to interact with iPhone. Groundbreaking safety features designed to save lives. An innovative 48MP camera for mind-blowing detail. All powered by the ultimate smartphone chip.
Designed for durability.
With Ceramic Shield, tougher than any smartphone glass. Water resistance. Surgical-grade stainless steel. 6.1″ display size. All in four Pro colors.
Meet the new face of iPhone
Introducing Dynamic Island, a truly Apple innovation that’s hardware and software and something in between. It bubbles up music, sports scores, FaceTime, and so much more — all without taking you away from what you’re doing.
Always at the ready.
Now your Lock Screen is always glanceable, so you don’t even have to tap it to stay in the know. When iPhone is turned face down or in your pocket, it goes dark to save battery life.
All-day battery life
even with so many new capabilities.
Your photo. Your font. Your widgets. Your iPhone.
iOS 16 lets you customize your Lock Screen in fun new ways. Layer a photo to make it pop. Track your Activity rings. And see live updates from your favorite apps.
A display that’s up to 2x brighter in the sun.
Vital new safety features we hope you’ll never need.
Emergency SOS via Satellitte.
Peace of mind when you’re off the grid.
If you don’t have cell service or Wi‑Fi, iPhone lets you text emergency services over satellite.
Crash Detection calls for help when you can’t.
iPhone 14 Pro can detect a severe car crash, then call 911 and notify your emergency contacts.
The Pro camera system gets massively more Pro.
Introducing the all-new 48MP Main camera with an advanced quad-pixel sensor.
Up to 4x the resolution for jaw-dropping cropping.
iPhone 14 Pro raises the bar for what 48 megapixels can do — delivering 4x the resolution in ProRAW for mind-blowing detail in every crop.
The picture of versatility.
The new Pro camera system adds a 2x optical-quality Telephoto to its zoom range, putting tons of framing flexibility in your pocket. Up your frame game.
Much more detail. In much less light.
Up to 3x better low-light photos on the Ultra Wide camera
Up to 2x better low-light photos on the Main Camera
Up to 2x better low-light photos on the Telephoto camera
24. Breathtaking Frames Per Second.
Cinematic mode now shoots in 4K HDR at 24 fps — the film industry standard. Have your people call our people.
Now you can seamlessly edit with other pro footage in 4K at 24 or 30 fps. You can even edit the depth effect after capture.
Shaky action shot? Fix it in pre.
Whether you’re filming from an off-road SUV or running alongside your subject, try Action mode for smooth handheld videos — no gimbal required.
A camera in a class by itselfie.
Snap your sharpest, most colorful close-ups and group shots, thanks to a new TrueDepth front camera with autofocus and a larger aperture. Up to 2x better low-light photos
The mastermind behind it all.
Say hello to A16 Bionic, the ultimate smartphone chip. The Secure Enclave in A16 Bionic protects personal information like your Face ID data, contacts, and more.
A battery that’s all in, all day.
Even with soooooo many new capabilities, iPhone 14 Pro still delivers amazing all‑day battery life. Up to 29 hours video playback on iPhone 14 Pro
So long, SIM tray.
eSIM makes things simple. It’s an industry-standard technology that lets you activate your new iPhone or add carriers digitally. So you’re calling and texting in no time. And unlike a physical card, eSIM can’t be removed if your iPhone is lost or stolen.
|2G bands||GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2 (dual-SIM)|
CDMA 800 / 1900
|3G bands||HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100|
|4G bands||1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 17, 18, 19, 20, 25, 26, 28, 30, 32, 34, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 46, 48, 66|
|5G Bands||1, 2, 3, 5, 7, 8, 12, 20, 25, 26, 28, 30, 38, 40, 41, 48, 66, 70, 77, 78, 79 SA/NSA/Sub6|
|Speed||HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A, 5G, EV-DO Rev.A 3.1 Mbps|
|Bluetooth||5.3, A2DP, LE|
|GPS||GPS (L1+L5), GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS, QZSS|
|SIM Type||Dual SIM (Nano-SIM and eSIM) or Dual eSIM - International|
|USB||Lightning, USB 2.0|
|Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, hotspot|
|Resolution||1179 x 2556 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~460 ppi density)|
|Size||6.1 inches, 91.7 cm2 (~87.0% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Type||LTPO Super Retina XDR OLED, 120Hz, HDR10, Dolby Vision, 1000 nits (typ), 2000 nits (HBM)|
|Protection||Ceramic Shield glass|
|Internal Storage||1TB 6GB RAM|
|Camera Type||48 MP, f/1.8, 24mm (wide), 1/1.28", 1.22µm, dual pixel PDAF, sensor-shift OIS|
12 MP, f/2.8, 77mm (telephoto), 1/3.5", PDAF, OIS, 3x optical zoom
12 MP, f/2.2, 13mm, 120˚ (ultrawide), 1/2.55", 1.4µm, dual pixel PDAF
TOF 3D LiDAR scanner (depth)
|Features||Dual-LED dual-tone flash, HDR (photo/panorama)|
|Video||4K@24/25/30/60fps, 1080p@25/30/60/120/240fps, 10-bit HDR, Dolby Vision HDR (up to 60fps), ProRes, Cinematic mode (4K@24/30fps), stereo sound rec.|
|Camera Type||12 MP, f/1.9, 23mm (wide), 1/3.6", PDAF, OIS (unconfirmed)|
SL 3D, (depth/biometrics sensor)
|Features||HDR, Cinematic mode (4K@24/30fps)|
|Video||4K@24/25/30/60fps, 1080p@25/30/60/120fps, gyro-EIS|
|Dimension & Weight||147.5 x 71.5 x 7.9 mm (5.81 x 2.81 x 0.31 in)|
Weight206 g (7.27 oz)
|Build||Glass front (Corning-made glass), glass back (Corning-made glass), stainless steel frame|
|Chipset||Apple A16 Bionic (4 nm)|
|CPU||Hexa-core (2x3.46 GHz Everest + 4x2.02 GHz Sawtooth)|
|GPU||Apple GPU (5-core graphics)|
|3.5mm Audio Jack||No|
|Operating System||iOS 16, upgradable to iOS 16.1|
|Features||Face ID, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer|
Ultra Wideband (UWB) support
Emergency SOS via satellite (SMS sending/receiving)
IP68 dust/water resistant (up to 6m for 30 mins)
Apple Pay (Visa, MasterCard, AMEX certified)
Fast charging, 50% in 30 min (advertised)
USB Power Delivery 2.0
MagSafe fast wireless charging 15W
Qi wireless charging 7.5W
|Loudspeaker||Yes, with stereo speakers|
|Battery Type||Li-Ion 3200 mAh, non-removable (12.38 Wh)|
Once your order has been processed, we'll verify your payment details. This can take up to 24 hours.
|Service||Delivery Schedule||Cost per Shipment|
|Australia Post||1-3 days after dispatch|
Monday - Friday
|$6.90 Express , $0 Standard|
|Toll priority||1-2 days after dispatch |
Monday - Friday
|Express for metro areas |
$6.90 Express,$0 Standard
General handling time for most orders is 1-2 working days. Once the item is dispatched, it should arrive within 2-3 working days as per Australia Post and Toll priority schedule.
All orders placed on the weekend including Friday will be dispatched on Monday
For those who live outside metro areas or regional centres, delivery may extend to 7 working days.
We'll email you tracking details for your order once it's been dispatched so you can stay up to date with your delivery.
- If a device develops a fault within the warranty period the customer is required to inform us and book a return via our website www.phonebot.com.au or by calling us at +613 94626936.
- Battery performance is guaranteed by OEM standards for models up to two years old. We offer 30 day replacement warranty for models older than two years. For example iPhone 7 released in September 2016 will have a battery warranty period for up to 30 days from the date of purchase Whereas iPhone X released in November 2018 will have a battery warranty period as per the product listing (usually 6 months for Grade A products and 12 months for "Like New products).
- Items damaged internally or externally by the customer are not covered under warranty. Including water damaged or screen shattered devices.
- A device is replaced or refunded as per the customer's choice only if it turns out to be AMTA blocked.
- An item is only replaced with another similar device subject to availability (if the device is not available within 15 days we will proceed to refund).
- If a device is deemed irreparable by our technicians we will proceed with a replacement only.
- At this stage we do not offer any courtesy phones for devices sent under warranty.
- We do not guarantee data protection for devices being repaired you are highly advised to back up your device on a regular basis especially before sending it to us. Phonebot does not take responsibility for any data loss. Moreover, Phonebot does not create a backup of your data in our systems.
- All refunds are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product.
- All replacements are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product subject product availability. In case a suitable replacement isn't available we will contact you with the best options.
- In case of replacement with a different product please call +61394626938 and one of our staff will assist you.
- Please make sure that you make a backup of your data before sending the phones to us.
- All iOS device batteries that are under 79% capacity are replaced.
- Phonebot sources its devices from local and international channels Some iOS devices might have a camera shutter sound immutable. In such cases, Phonebot will honor a replacement with a muteable shutter sound device applicable within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- If a device turns out to be faulty within the warranty period, we will provide a replacement within 10 working days. Refunds on customers discretion will only be entertained on a case to case basis and can be limited to store credit.
- Warranty T&C's are to be used as a guide only and do not supersede consumer rights provided by the Australian consumer law.
- By proceeding to purchase from our website you agree to warranty guidelines.
parturient montes nascetur ridiculus mus In iaculis facilisis massa Etiam eu urna Sed porta Suspendisse quam leo molestie
Need help deciding?
Got a question? Need some help? For a quick and convenient way to get in touch, chat to us using your favorite messaging app!