Exceptional customer support
Free and Easy Returns +7 Days Change of Mind Policy
Apple iPhone 6S (64GB) [Open Box]
Device Grades: Tell me more about grading
OpenBox - Spotless device in new condition with original box. The box might be slightly damaged or have an accessory missing.
What's inside the box:
- 5W USB Power Adapter
- USB Charging Cable
The iPhone 6S is smartphone that was designed, developed, and marketed by Apple Inc. It is the ninth generation of the iPhone. They were announced on September 9, 2015 at the Bill Graham Civic Auditorium in San Francisco by Apple CEO Tim Cook, with pre-orders beginning September 12 and official release on September 25, 2015.
The iPhone 6S has a similar design to the iPhone 6 but includes updated hardware, including a strengthened chassis and upgraded system-on-chip, a 12-megapixel camera, improved fingerprint recognition sensor, LTE Advanced support, and "Hey Siri" capabilities without needing to be plugged in. The iPhone 6S also introduces a new hardware feature known as "3D Touch", which enables pressure-sensitive touch inputs.
The iPhone 6S is nearly identical in design to the iPhone 6 ,changes were made to improve the durability of the chassis the 6S was constructed from a stronger, 7000 series aluminum alloy, "key points" in the rear casing were strengthened, and touchscreen integrated circuits were re-located to the display assembly. Alongside the existing gold, silver, and space gray options, a new rose gold color option was also introduced
It's displays is the same size as those of the iPhone 6, coming in 4.7-inch 750p and 5.5-inch 1080p (Plus) sizes. The iPhone 6S features a technology known as 3D Touch sensors are embedded in the screen's backlight layer that measure the firmness of the user's touch input by the distance between it and the cover glass, allowing the device to distinguish between normal and more forceful presses. 3D Touch is combined with a Taptic Engine vibrator to provide associated haptic feedback. Although similar, this is distinct from the Force Touch technology used on the Apple Watch and the trackpad of the Retina MacBook, as it is more sensitive and can recognize more levels of touch pressure than Force Touch. Due to the hardware needed to implement 3D Touch, the iPhone 6S is heavier than its predecessor
While the capacities of their batteries are slightly smaller, Apple rates the iPhone 6S as having the same average battery life as their respective predecessors. The A9 system-on-chip was dual-sourced from TSMC and Samsung. Although it was speculated that the Samsung version had worse battery performance than the TSMC version, multiple independent tests have shown there is no appreciable difference between the two chips. Although the device was not promoted as such, the iPhone 6S has a degree of water resistance because of a change to its internal design, which places a silicone seal around components of the logic board to prevent them from being shorted by accidental exposure to water.
The iPhone 6S is powered by the Apple A9 system-on-chip, which the company stated is up to 70% faster than Apple A8, and has up to 90% better graphics performance. The iPhone 6S has 2 GB of RAM, more than any previous iPhone,and also supports LTE Advanced. The Touch ID sensor on the 6S was also updated, with the new version having improved fingerprint scanning performance over the previous version.
The iPhone 6S was originally offered in models with 16, 64, and 128 GB of internal storage. Following the release of iPhone 7 in September 2016, the 16 and 64 GB models were dropped and replaced by a new 32 GB option. For improved storage performance, iPhone 6S utilizes NVM Express (NVMe), resulting in a maximum average read speed of 1,840 megabytes per second.
The iPhone 6S features a 12-megapixel rear-facing camera, an upgrade from the 8-megapixel unit on previous models, as well as a 5-megapixel front-facing camera. It can record 4K video, as well as 1080p video at 60 and now 120 frames per second. The camera was well received by many critics of the phone. When the camera takes a 4K video recording, it can use the storage on the phone rapidly. The 16 gigabyte version of the phone was only able to hold 40 min of video.
The iPhone 6S originally shipped with iOS 9 the operating system leverages the 3D Touch hardware to allow recognition of new gestures and commands, including "peeking" at content with a light touch and "popping" it into view by pressing harder, and accessing context menus with links to commonly used functions within apps with harder presses on home screen icons. The camera app's "Retina Flash" feature allows the display's brightness to be used as a makeshift flash on images taken with the front camera, while "Live Photos" captures a short video alongside each photo taken.The iPhone 6S supports iOS 12, which was first released on September 17, 2018.
|2G bands||GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900|
|3G bands||HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700 / 1900 / 2100|
|4G bands||LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 3(700), 17(700), 18(800), 19(800), 20(800), 25(1900), 26(850), 28(700), 29(700)|
|Speed||HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (2CA) Cat6 300/50 Mbps, EV-DO Rev.A 3.1 Mbps|
|Bluetooth||4.2, A2DP, LE|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS|
|NFC||Yes (Apple Pay only)|
|USB||2.0, proprietary reversible connector|
|Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, hotspot|
|Resolution||750 x 1334 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~326 ppi density)|
|Size||4.7 inches, 60.9 cm2 (~65.6% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Type||LED-backlit IPS LCD, capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Protection||Ion-strengthened glass, oleophobic coating|
- 3D Touch display
|Capacity||64 GB, 2 GB Ram|
|Camera Type||12 MP, f/2.2, 29mm, 1/3", 1.22µm, PDAF|
|Features||Dual-LED dual-tone flash, HDR|
|Video||2160p@30fps, 1080p@60fps,1080p@120fps, 720p@240fps|
|Camera Type||5 MP, f/2.2, 31mm|
|Features||Face detection, HDR, panorama|
|Dimension & Weight||138.3 x 67.1 x 7.1 mm, 143g|
|Build||Front glass, aluminum body|
|CPU||Dual-core 1.84 GHz Twister|
|GPU||PowerVR GT7600 (six-core graphics)|
|3.5mm Audio Jack||Yes|
|Audio Playback||MP3/WAV/AAX+/AIFF/Apple Lossless player|
|Video Playback||MP4/H.264 player|
|Color||Space Gray, Silver, Gold, Rose Gold|
|Battery Type||Non-removable Li-Ion 1715 mAh battery (6.91 Wh)|
Once your order has been processed, we'll verify your payment details. This can take up to 24 hours.
|Service||Delivery Schedule||Cost per Shipment|
|Australia Post||1-3 days after dispatch|
Monday - Friday
|$6.90 Express , $0 Standard|
|Toll priority||1-2 days after dispatch |
Monday - Friday
|Express for metro areas |
$6.90 Express,$0 Standard
General handling time for most orders is 1-2 working days. Once the item is dispatched, it should arrive within 2-3 working days as per Australia Post and Toll priority schedule.
All orders placed on the weekend including Friday will be dispatched on Monday
For those who live outside metro areas or regional centres, delivery may extend to 7 working days.
We'll email you tracking details for your order once it's been dispatched so you can stay up to date with your delivery.
- If a device develops a fault within the warranty period the customer is required to inform us and book a return via our website www.phonebot.com.au or by calling us at +613 94626936.
- Battery performance is guaranteed by OEM standards for models up to two years old. We offer 30 day replacement warranty for models older than two years. For example iPhone 7 released in September 2016 will have a battery warranty period for up to 30 days from the date of purchase Whereas iPhone X released in November 2018 will have a battery warranty period as per the product listing (usually 6 months for Grade A products and 12 months for "Like New products).
- Items damaged internally or externally by the customer are not covered under warranty. Including water damaged or screen shattered devices.
- A device is replaced or refunded as per the customer's choice only if it turns out to be AMTA blocked.
- An item is only replaced with another similar device subject to availability (if the device is not available within 15 days we will proceed to refund).
- If a device is deemed irreparable by our technicians we will proceed with a replacement only.
- At this stage we do not offer any courtesy phones for devices sent under warranty.
- We do not guarantee data protection for devices being repaired you are highly advised to back up your device on a regular basis especially before sending it to us. Phonebot does not take responsibility for any data loss. Moreover, Phonebot does not create a backup of your data in our systems.
- All refunds are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product.
- All replacements are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product subject product availability. In case a suitable replacement isn't available we will contact you with the best options.
- In case of replacement with a different product please call +61394626938 and one of our staff will assist you.
- Please make sure that you make a backup of your data before sending the phones to us.
- All iOS device batteries that are under 79% capacity are replaced.
- Phonebot sources its devices from local and international channels Some iOS devices might have a camera shutter sound immutable. In such cases, Phonebot will honor a replacement with a muteable shutter sound device applicable within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- If a device turns out to be faulty within the warranty period, we will provide a replacement within 10 working days. Refunds on customers discretion will only be entertained on a case to case basis and can be limited to store credit.
- Warranty T&C's are to be used as a guide only and do not supersede consumer rights provided by the Australian consumer law.
- By proceeding to purchase from our website you agree to warranty guidelines.
Need help deciding?
Got a question? Need some help? For a quick and convenient way to get in touch, chat to us using your favorite messaging app!