9.30am - 7pm Customer Support
Free and Easy Returns +7 Days Change of Mind Policy
Exclusive Online Offer
Apple iPhone 7 (128GB) [Grade A]
Model: Global Models A1778/A1779
- New Battery
Device Grades:Tell me more about grading
A Grade - Best value for money. Minor scratches or scuffs not visible at arms length. Thoroughly cleaned and tested to meet OEM guidelines. These devices are rated 9/10 and never disappoint.
*Batteries fully tested for reliability
What's inside the box:
- 5W USB Power Adapter
- USB Charging Cable
Order before midnight to receive it by Tue 05 DecMetro areas only. Some regional areas might take longer to deliver.
* Deliveries during the Covid-19 outbreak are taking longer than usual. Our delivery partners are experiencing 1-2 day delays due to high volumes.
Apple iPhone 7 128GB
A Better, Faster, and More Reliable iPhone
The Apple iPhone 7 128 GB builds upon its predecessor's successful design, with a more powerful A10 Fusion offering fluid performance and power efficiency. Apps and games load faster, while the new cameras enable users to capture much more than they ever could before.
The iPhone 7 128GB uses the same aluminium frame design that builds on the strength of the iPhone 6S. However, parts of it were redesigned to make it water, dust, and splash resistant. It offers a slick wholesome feel, with an improved tactic engine that mimics the home button. The new design makes the iPhone feel better in hand and ensures that it lasts longer. Most of all it is water and dust resistant, with stereo speakers along with improved battery life.
LED-Backlit Retina HD
The new Retina HD display on the iPhone 7 is the brightest and crisper than iPhones before it. It boasts of a stereo speaker system that brings an immersive and powerful audio experience.
Capture Shots Unlike Previous iPhones
The new 28mm camera on the iPhone 7 makes capturing more easier. The 12-megapixel camera on the rear, with optical image stabilization, offers better shots and longer exposure ensuring better low-light photography. Speaking of low-light, the new f1.8 aperture lens, along with a 6-element lens, ensures brighter, more detailed photos in even the most difficult conditions. Videos offer the same gimble-like stability thanks to the built-in OIS (optical image stabilization).
The Powerful A10 Fusion Chip
It was Apple's most powerful chip ever put in a smartphone. The quad-core processor provides excellent performance but with high efficiency, allowing apps to run faster but with a fraction of power. That's why the battery lasts longer than any of its predecessors.
Store More with the Apple iPhone 7 128GB
128 GB of memory allows you to store more in the palm of your hands. Whether it is capturing crisp video, taking multiple photographs, or sending an email, this is more than enough space to do it all and more.
|2G bands||GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900|
|3G bands||HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100|
|4G bands||LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 13(700), 17(700), 18(800), 19(800), 20(800), 25(1900), 26(850), 27(800), 28(700), 29(700), 30(2300), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500)|
|Speed||HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (3CA) Cat9 450/50 Mbps, EV-DO Rev.A 3.1 Mbps|
|Bluetooth||4.2, A2DP, LE|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS|
|USB||2.0, proprietary reversible connector|
|Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, hotspot|
|Resolution||750 x 1334 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~326 ppi density)|
|Size||4.7 inches, 60.9 cm2 (~65.6% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Type||LED-backlit IPS LCD, capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Protection||Ion-strengthened glass, oleophobic coating|
- Wide color gamut
- 3D Touch display & home button
|Capacity||128 GB, 2 GB RAM|
|Camera Type||12 MP, f/1.8, 28mm (wide), 1/3", OIS, PDAF|
|Features||Quad-LED dual-tone flash, HDR|
|Video||2160p@30fps, 1080p@30/60/120fps, 720p@240fps|
|Camera Type||7 MP, f/2.2, 32mm (standard)|
|Features||Face detection, HDR, panorama|
|Dimension & Weight||138.3 x 67.1 x 7.1 mm, 138 g|
|Build||Front glass, aluminum body|
|Protection||- IP67 dust/water resistant (up to 1m for 30 mins)|
- Apple Pay (Visa, MasterCard, AMEX certified)
|Chipset||Apple A10 Fusion (16 nm)|
|CPU||Quad-core 2.34 GHz (2x Hurricane + 2x Zephyr)|
|GPU||PowerVR Series7XT Plus (six-core graphics)|
|3.5mm Audio Jack||No|
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
|Operating System||iOS 10.0.1, upgradable to iOS iOS 14|
|Features||Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer|
- Siri natural language commands and dictation
|Color||Jet Black, Black, Silver, Gold, Rose Gold, Red|
|Type||Global Models A1778/A1779|
|Battery Type||Non-removable Li-Ion 1960 mAh battery (7.45 Wh)|
Once your order has been processed, we'll verify your payment details. This can take up to 24 hours.
|Service||Delivery Schedule||Cost per Shipment|
|Australia Post||1-3 days after dispatch|
Monday - Friday
|$6.90 Express , $0 Standard|
|Toll priority||1-2 days after dispatch |
Monday - Friday
|Express for metro areas |
$6.90 Express,$0 Standard
General handling time for most orders is 1-2 working days. Once the item is dispatched, it should arrive within 2-3 working days as per Australia Post and Toll priority schedule.
All orders placed on the weekend including Friday will be dispatched on Monday
For those who live outside metro areas or regional centres, delivery may extend to 7 working days.
We'll email you tracking details for your order once it's been dispatched so you can stay up to date with your delivery.
- If a device develops a fault within the warranty period the customer is required to inform us and book a return via our website www.phonebot.com.au or by calling us at +613 94626936.
- Battery performance is guaranteed by OEM standards for models up to two years old. We offer 30 day replacement warranty for models older than two years. For example iPhone 7 released in September 2016 will have a battery warranty period for up to 30 days from the date of purchase Whereas iPhone X released in November 2018 will have a battery warranty period as per the product listing (usually 6 months for Grade A products and 12 months for "Like New products).
- Items damaged internally or externally by the customer are not covered under warranty. Including water damaged or screen shattered devices.
- A device is replaced or refunded as per the customer's choice only if it turns out to be AMTA blocked.
- An item is only replaced with another similar device subject to availability (if the device is not available within 15 days we will proceed to refund).
- If a device is deemed irreparable by our technicians we will proceed with a replacement only.
- At this stage we do not offer any courtesy phones for devices sent under warranty.
- We do not guarantee data protection for devices being repaired you are highly advised to back up your device on a regular basis especially before sending it to us. Phonebot does not take responsibility for any data loss. Moreover, Phonebot does not create a backup of your data in our systems.
- All refunds are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product.
- All replacements are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product subject product availability. In case a suitable replacement isn't available we will contact you with the best options.
- In case of replacement with a different product please call +61394626938 and one of our staff will assist you.
- Please make sure that you make a backup of your data before sending the phones to us.
- All iOS device batteries that are under 79% capacity are replaced.
- Phonebot sources its devices from local and international channels Some iOS devices might have a camera shutter sound immutable. In such cases, Phonebot will honor a replacement with a muteable shutter sound device applicable within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- If a device turns out to be faulty within the warranty period, we will provide a replacement within 10 working days. Refunds on customers discretion will only be entertained on a case to case basis and can be limited to store credit.
- Warranty T&C's are to be used as a guide only and do not supersede consumer rights provided by the Australian consumer law.
- By proceeding to purchase from our website you agree to warranty guidelines.
parturient montes nascetur ridiculus mus In iaculis facilisis massa Etiam eu urna Sed porta Suspendisse quam leo molestie
Need help deciding?
Got a question? Need some help? For a quick and convenient way to get in touch, chat to us using your favorite messaging app!