Exceptional customer support
Free and Easy Returns +7 Days Change of Mind Policy
Apple iPhone 8 (64GB) [Grade A]
- 90%+ Battery
Device Grades: Tell me more about grading
A Grade - Best value for money. Minor scratches or scuffs not visible at arms length. Thoroughly cleaned and tested to meet OEM guidelines. These devices are rated 9/10 and never disappoint.
*Batteries fully tested for reliability
What's inside the box:
- 5W USB Power Adapter
- USB Charging Cable
iPhone 8 64Gb
iPhone 8 64gb in Australia
You can buy an iPhone 8 64gb from a variety of retailers like Jb HiFi and Officeworks in Australia but if you're looking for the best iPhone 8 64gb price then you're at the right place, we have a huge range of iPhone 8 64gb in multiple grades and best prices for you to choose from.
Delivering Power on a Budget
The Apple iPhone 8 64 GB offers a robust mix of functionality and speed similar to the iPhone 8 plus. It comes coupled with the traditional home button and built-in Touch ID (fingerprint sensor), a feature that Apple users are familiar with from previous generations. Apple meant the iPhone 8 to be as powerful as the innovative new iPhone X but at a lower price point. However, it continues to impress while still rocking a solid design with the world's most popular camera and wireless charging.
Durability - Best Ever in a Smartphone
The iPhone 8 is designed to be water and dust-resistant. Apple’s Precision engineering ensures that this time around, it can take a beating, more so than its predecessor. The iPhone 8 features a glass back, that's more durable than ever before.
No Compromise on Performance
The iPhone 8 64 GB boasts the A11 Bionic Chip, the same chip as the iPhone X. The chip comes with two performance cores and four high-efficiency cores, which are 25% faster than iPhone 7 Plus. Also powered by the neural engine and an M11 motion coprocessor, the iPhone 8 adapts to the user’s needs ensuring speed, performance, and efficiency as and when needed.
Bigger Battery and Better Charging
The iPhone 8 64 GB comes with the new Qi-standard wireless inductive charging. Simply place the iPhone 8 on any Qi-compatible wireless charger, and it starts charging immediately. If you’re in a hurry, plug it (iPhone 8) into a wall outlet type charger, in which case, the iPhone charges up a 50% charge in a mere 30 minutes.
Apple iPhone 8's Excellent Screen
The iPhone 8 boasts of a True Tone Retina display that’s brighter and crisper than the iPhone 7. It also offers augmented reality capabilities. It improves the movie-watching experience, but most of all, the colour-accurate screen makes colour grading image and video on the go much more reliable.
Siri Voice Assistant for iPhone 8 and X
Siri is always there when you need her. Whether calling a friend, looking up the weather, or even the capital of a country, she’s just one voice command away!
The iPhone 8 is available in Gray, Silver, Gold and comes with iOS 11 completely unlocked.
|2G bands||GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900|
|3G bands||HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100|
|4G bands||LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 13(700), 17(700), 18(800), 19(800), 20(800), 25(1900), 26(850), 28(700), 29(700), 30(2300), 34(2000), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500), 66(1700/2100)|
|Speed||HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (3CA) Cat12 600/150 Mbps, EV-DO Rev.A 3.1 Mbps|
|Bluetooth||5.0, A2DP, LE|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS|
|USB||2.0, proprietary reversible connector|
|Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, hotspot|
|Resolution||750 x 1334 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~326 ppi density)|
|Size||4.7 inches, 60.9 cm2 (~65.4% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Type||LED-backlit IPS LCD, capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Protection||- Wide color gamut|
- 3D Touch display & home button
|Capacity||64 GB, 2 GB RAM|
|Camera Type||12 MP, f/1.8, 28mm (wide), OIS, PDAF|
|Features||Quad-LED dual-tone flash, HDR|
|Camera Type||7 MP, f/2.2|
|Features||Face detection, HDR, panorama|
|Dimension & Weight||138.4 x 67.3 x 7.3 mm, 148 g|
|Build||Front/back glass, aluminum frame|
|Protection||- IP67 dust/water resistant (up to 1m for 30 mins)|
- Apple Pay (Visa, MasterCard, AMEX certified)
|Chipset||Apple A11 Bionic (10 nm)|
|CPU||Hexa-core (2x Monsoon + 4x Mistral)|
|GPU||Apple GPU (three-core graphics)|
|3.5mm Audio Jack||No|
|Operating System||iOS 11, upgradable to iOS 12.4|
|Features||Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer|
- Fast battery charging: 50% in 30 min
- Qi wireless charging
- Siri natural language commands and dictation
|Color||Silver, Space Gray, Gold, Red|
|Type||Apple iPhone 8|
|Battery Type||Non-removable Li-Ion 1821 mAh battery (6.96 Wh)|
Once your order has been processed, we'll verify your payment details. This can take up to 24 hours.
|Service||Delivery Schedule||Cost per Shipment|
|Australia Post||1-3 days after dispatch|
Monday - Friday
|$6.90 Express , $0 Standard|
|Toll priority||1-2 days after dispatch |
Monday - Friday
|Express for metro areas |
$6.90 Express,$0 Standard
General handling time for most orders is 1-2 working days. Once the item is dispatched, it should arrive within 2-3 working days as per Australia Post and Toll priority schedule.
All orders placed on the weekend including Friday will be dispatched on Monday
For those who live outside metro areas or regional centres, delivery may extend to 7 working days.
We'll email you tracking details for your order once it's been dispatched so you can stay up to date with your delivery.
- If a device develops a fault within the warranty period the customer is required to inform us and book a return via our website www.phonebot.com.au or by calling us at +613 94626936.
- Battery performance is guaranteed by OEM standards for models up to two years old. We offer 30 day replacement warranty for models older than two years. For example iPhone 7 released in September 2016 will have a battery warranty period for up to 30 days from the date of purchase Whereas iPhone X released in November 2018 will have a battery warranty period as per the product listing (usually 6 months for Grade A products and 12 months for "Like New products).
- Items damaged internally or externally by the customer are not covered under warranty. Including water damaged or screen shattered devices.
- A device is replaced or refunded as per the customer's choice only if it turns out to be AMTA blocked.
- An item is only replaced with another similar device subject to availability (if the device is not available within 15 days we will proceed to refund).
- If a device is deemed irreparable by our technicians we will proceed with a replacement only.
- At this stage we do not offer any courtesy phones for devices sent under warranty.
- We do not guarantee data protection for devices being repaired you are highly advised to back up your device on a regular basis especially before sending it to us. Phonebot does not take responsibility for any data loss. Moreover, Phonebot does not create a backup of your data in our systems.
- All refunds are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product.
- All replacements are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product subject product availability. In case a suitable replacement isn't available we will contact you with the best options.
- In case of replacement with a different product please call +61394626938 and one of our staff will assist you.
- Please make sure that you make a backup of your data before sending the phones to us.
- All iOS device batteries that are under 79% capacity are replaced.
- Phonebot sources its devices from local and international channels Some iOS devices might have a camera shutter sound immutable. In such cases, Phonebot will honor a replacement with a muteable shutter sound device applicable within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- If a device turns out to be faulty within the warranty period, we will provide a replacement within 10 working days. Refunds on customers discretion will only be entertained on a case to case basis and can be limited to store credit.
- Warranty T&C's are to be used as a guide only and do not supersede consumer rights provided by the Australian consumer law.
- By proceeding to purchase from our website you agree to warranty guidelines.
Need help deciding?
Got a question? Need some help? For a quick and convenient way to get in touch, chat to us using your favorite messaging app!