9.30am - 7pm Customer Support
Free and Easy Returns +7 Days Change of Mind Policy
Exclusive Online Offer
Apple iPhone 8 Plus (256GB) [Grade A]
Model: Global Models A1864/A1898/A1897
- New Battery
Device Grades:Tell me more about grading
A Grade - Best value for money. Minor scratches or scuffs not visible at arms length. Thoroughly cleaned and tested to meet OEM guidelines. These devices are rated 9/10 and never disappoint.
*Batteries fully tested for reliability
What's inside the box:
- 5W USB Power Adapter
- USB Charging Cable
Order before midnight to receive it by Fri 08 DecMetro areas only. Some regional areas might take longer to deliver.
* Deliveries during the Covid-19 outbreak are taking longer than usual. Our delivery partners are experiencing 1-2 day delays due to high volumes.
Apple iPhone 8 Plus 256Gb
The iPhone 8 Plus 256gb is a phone that was born with a great burden on its shoulders. It came at a time when the iPhone was facing stiff competition from the Android ecosystem and was actually slacking. Rather than being the phone that would put the iPhone at the top again, it faced competition right from birth by the more expensive iPhone X.
In spite of everything going against it, the iPhone 8 plus 256 GB still turned out a fighter and was quite popular. The iPhone 8 Plus 256 Gb was the last of a decade of language design with a home button that Apple had pioneered and maintained, but was still as functional as when it first came out.
Checking out the iPhone 8 Plus 256gb
Straight from the surface, you will be greeted by elegant gold, space grey or silver colour options that you can choose from. Like all iPhones before it, the iPhone 8 Plus 256 Gb was built to be at the top of the pile. This saw it come with features such as dust and water resistance with an IP67 rating. This meant the phone was encased in an aluminium frame with a glass front and a glass back.
The 5.5-inch retina display also came with True Tone functionality. The 401 PPI of the display will free your mind to enjoy what's on-screen rather than try to make out what's happening on the display.
Though Face ID was now available, this phone would still have Touch ID instead of the newer face detection feature. Wi-fi is common to phones from all top brands, and Apple Pay is a standard wireless payment option. By now, you should be sold on the phone and it's already in your cart.
To ensure every bit of interaction you have with the phone, the Apple A11 Bionic chip was made the brains of the whole operation. There is a 3 core Apple GPU to aid with graphic-intensive applications such as gaming and watching movies at the full 2160p resolution of the screen.
To ensure you never have to experience stutters and buffers, the phone is equipped with 3 gigs worth of RAM and 256Gb of NVMe storage. All of this is powered by a 2700 mAh battery that can be charged up to 50 per cent in 30 minutes, thanks to the 15-watt fast charging capability. The glass back also allows for Qi wireless charging
The Cameras of the Apple iPhone 8 Plus
For some time, the iPhone has been struggling against the onslaught brought about by the Google Pixel Lineup and the traditional rival, the Samsung Galaxy and Note lineups. Well, the iPhone 8 Plus 256 Gb was the attempt to bridge the difference.
This saw the inclusion of wide and telephoto sensors to the back camera of the phone, each 12 MP and the zoom lens offering up to 2X optical zoom. A 7 MP selfie shooter is included upfront but you will have to contend with digital zoom.
The rear cameras are capable of recording 4K video at 60fps while the selfie camera will support 1080p at 30fps. The great thing is, 256Gb is enough to store the large 4K videos you will be recording.
How To Buy
Here is a device that impresses greatly with its features, and you want to buy. Well, that is simple. First, you will need to join by creating an account. Fill in your shipping details or delivery options. This makes free shipping a simpler affair.
Next, you need to shop around for the model that you like. There are various ways to do this. You can use the search box to create a query of the brand of phones you want. You could sort by viewing the results to find the exact model that you want.
You could also use the search filter on the sidebar to find the smartphone you want rather than scouring across popular pages. You can as well find deals in various categories from here. You can specify display size, iOS version, whether unlocked, the storage capacity e.g 64Gb, mobile carrier, type of processor, and so much more.
Once you have the brand new device you want, just add it to the cart and proceed to the checkout page to pay for your device. If the device you want is sold out and the search feature is not helping, just check again in a few days.
|2G bands||GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900|
|3G bands||HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100|
|4G bands||LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 13(700), 17(700), 18(800), 19(800), 20(800), 25(1900), 26(850), 28(700), 29(700), 30(2300), 34(2000), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500), 66(1700/2100)|
|Speed||HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (3CA) Cat12 600/150 Mbps, EV-DO Rev.A 3.1 Mbps|
|Bluetooth||5.0, A2DP, LE|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS|
|USB||2.0, proprietary reversible connector|
|Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, hotspot|
|Resolution||1080 x 1920 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~401 ppi density)|
|Size||5.5 inches, 83.4 cm2 (~67.4% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Type||LED-backlit IPS LCD, capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Protection||Ion-strengthened glass, oleophobic coating|
- Wide color gamut
- 3D Touch display & home button
|Capacity||256 GB, 3 GB RAM|
|Camera Type||12 MP, f/1.8, 28mm (wide), OIS, PDAF|
12 MP, f/2.8, 57mm (telephoto), 2x optical zoom, PDAF
|Features||Quad-LED dual-tone flash, HDR|
|Camera Type||7 MP, f/2.2, 32mm (standard)|
|Features||Face detection, HDR|
|Dimension & Weight||158.4 x 78.1 x 7.5 mm, 202 g|
|Build||Front/back glass, aluminum frame|
|Protection||- IP67 dust/water resistant (up to 1m for 30 mins)|
- Apple Pay (Visa, MasterCard, AMEX certified)
|Chipset||Apple A11 Bionic (10 nm)|
|CPU||Hexa-core (2x Monsoon + 4x Mistral)|
|GPU||Apple GPU (three-core graphics)|
|3.5mm Audio Jack||No|
|Operating System||iOS 11, upgradable to iOS 14.4|
|Features||Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer|
- Fast battery charging: 50% in 30 min
- Qi wireless charging
- Siri natural language commands and dictation
|Color||Gold, Space Gray, Silver, Red|
|Type||Global Models A1864/A1898/A1897|
|Battery Type||Non-removable Li-Ion 2691 mAh battery (10.28 Wh)|
Once your order has been processed, we'll verify your payment details. This can take up to 24 hours.
|Service||Delivery Schedule||Cost per Shipment|
|Australia Post||1-3 days after dispatch|
Monday - Friday
|$6.90 Express , $0 Standard|
|Toll priority||1-2 days after dispatch |
Monday - Friday
|Express for metro areas |
$6.90 Express,$0 Standard
General handling time for most orders is 1-2 working days. Once the item is dispatched, it should arrive within 2-3 working days as per Australia Post and Toll priority schedule.
All orders placed on the weekend including Friday will be dispatched on Monday
For those who live outside metro areas or regional centres, delivery may extend to 7 working days.
We'll email you tracking details for your order once it's been dispatched so you can stay up to date with your delivery.
- If a device develops a fault within the warranty period the customer is required to inform us and book a return via our website www.phonebot.com.au or by calling us at +613 94626936.
- Battery performance is guaranteed by OEM standards for models up to two years old. We offer 30 day replacement warranty for models older than two years. For example iPhone 7 released in September 2016 will have a battery warranty period for up to 30 days from the date of purchase Whereas iPhone X released in November 2018 will have a battery warranty period as per the product listing (usually 6 months for Grade A products and 12 months for "Like New products).
- Items damaged internally or externally by the customer are not covered under warranty. Including water damaged or screen shattered devices.
- A device is replaced or refunded as per the customer's choice only if it turns out to be AMTA blocked.
- An item is only replaced with another similar device subject to availability (if the device is not available within 15 days we will proceed to refund).
- If a device is deemed irreparable by our technicians we will proceed with a replacement only.
- At this stage we do not offer any courtesy phones for devices sent under warranty.
- We do not guarantee data protection for devices being repaired you are highly advised to back up your device on a regular basis especially before sending it to us. Phonebot does not take responsibility for any data loss. Moreover, Phonebot does not create a backup of your data in our systems.
- All refunds are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product.
- All replacements are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product subject product availability. In case a suitable replacement isn't available we will contact you with the best options.
- In case of replacement with a different product please call +61394626938 and one of our staff will assist you.
- Please make sure that you make a backup of your data before sending the phones to us.
- All iOS device batteries that are under 79% capacity are replaced.
- Phonebot sources its devices from local and international channels Some iOS devices might have a camera shutter sound immutable. In such cases, Phonebot will honor a replacement with a muteable shutter sound device applicable within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- If a device turns out to be faulty within the warranty period, we will provide a replacement within 10 working days. Refunds on customers discretion will only be entertained on a case to case basis and can be limited to store credit.
- Warranty T&C's are to be used as a guide only and do not supersede consumer rights provided by the Australian consumer law.
- By proceeding to purchase from our website you agree to warranty guidelines.
parturient montes nascetur ridiculus mus In iaculis facilisis massa Etiam eu urna Sed porta Suspendisse quam leo molestie
Need help deciding?
Got a question? Need some help? For a quick and convenient way to get in touch, chat to us using your favorite messaging app!