- Sold Out
- Sold Out
- Sold Out
9.30am - 7pm Customer Support
Free and Easy Returns +7 Days Change of Mind Policy
Apple iPhone SE 2020 (128GB) [Open Box]
Device Grades: Tell me more about grading
OpenBox - Spotless device in new condition with original box. The box might be slightly damaged or have an accessory missing.
What's inside the box:
- 5W USB Power Adapter
- USB Charging Cable
Apple iPhone SE 2020 (128GB) [Open Box]
Lots to love. Less to spend.
iPhone SE packs our most powerful chip into our most popular size at our most affordable price. It’s just what you’ve been waiting for.
Smile, you’re in Portrait mode.
The advanced camera system with A13 Bionic brings you Portrait mode, which artfully blurs the background to put the focus on your subject — even when you’re taking selfies.
A simple slider lets you blur the background as much or as little as you like — before or after you take the photo.
Choose from six studio‑quality effects, then adjust the lighting intensity to show your subject in the best possible light.
Let there be light. And shadow. And contour.
Next‑generation Smart HDR knows a face when it sees one, and intelligently relights it to capture more natural‑looking contours and skin tones. It also finesses highlight and shadow detail in the background. So every part of your photo looks amazing.
Home sweet Home button.
Touch ID lets you securely unlock your iPhone and sign in to apps instantly. You can even use it with Apple Pay to grab a coffee, get a yoga app or shop for sneakers online. All without reaching for your credit card.
Privacy is built in.
Everything we make is designed to give you control over your information. All the iMessages you send are encrypted. Fingerprint data is stored on your device, never on Apple servers or in iCloud. Apple Pay doesn’t share your credit card number. And the list goes on.
Survives splashes, sprinkles, sprays, splatters and spills.
iPhone SE is water-resistant to 1 metre for 30 minutes.1 It’s not afraid of a little coffee, tea or soft drink either. And dust? No worries.
Bingeworthy battery life.
The show must go on. So iPhone SE lets you watch up to 13 hours of video on a single charge. When you do need to power up, just set it down on a wireless charger. Or connect to an 18W fast‑charge adapter to go from zero to up to 50 per cent in 30 minutes.
Built for iOS 13. And beyond.
iPhone SE is made to run the latest features — and even some that haven’t been invented yet. So you can use Dark Mode, Siri Shortcuts and the new Photos app now. And take advantage of feature and security updates in the future.
|2G bands||GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900|
|3G bands||HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100|
|4G bands||1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 11, 12, 13, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 25, 26, 28, 29, 30, 32, 34, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 46, 48, 66|
|Speed||HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (5CA) Cat16 1024/150 Mbps, EV-DO Rev.A 3.1 Mbps|
|Bluetooth||5.0, A2DP, LE|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS|
|SIM Type||Nano-SIM and/or eSIM|
|USB||2.0, proprietary reversible connector|
|Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax, dual-band, hotspot|
|Resolution||750 x 1334 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~326 ppi density)|
|Size||4.7 inches, 60.9 cm2 (~65.4% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Type||Retina IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Protection||Ion-strengthened glass, oleophobic coating|
|Capacity||128GB 3GB RAM|
|Camera Type||12 MP, f/1.8 (wide), PDAF, OIS|
|Features||Dual-LED dual-tone flash, HDR|
|Video||2160p@24/30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/120/240fps, HDR, OIS, stereo sound rec.|
|Camera Type||7 MP, f/2.2|
|Features||Face detection, HDR, panorama|
|Dimension & Weight||138.4 x 67.3 x 7.3 mm, 148 g|
|Build||Glass front, glass back, aluminum frame|
|Protection||IP67 dust/water resistant (up to 1m for 30 mins)|
Apple Pay (Visa, MasterCard, AMEX certified)
|Chipset||Apple A13 Bionic (7 nm+)|
|CPU||Hexa-core (2x2.65 GHz Lightning + 4x1.8 GHz Thunder)|
|GPU||Apple GPU (4-core graphics)|
|Operating System||iOS 13|
|Features||Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, gyro, compass, barometer|
Siri natural language commands and dictation
Wide color gamut
625 nits max brightness (advertised)
Fast charging 18W, 50% in 30 min (advertised)
Qi wireless charging
|Color||Black, White, Red|
|Battery Type||Non-removable Li-Ion 1821 mAh battery (6.96 Wh)|
Once your order has been processed, we'll verify your payment details. This can take up to 24 hours.
|Service||Delivery Schedule||Cost per Shipment|
|Australia Post||1-3 days after dispatch|
Monday - Friday
|$6.90 Express , $0 Standard|
|Toll priority||1-2 days after dispatch |
Monday - Friday
|Express for metro areas |
$6.90 Express,$0 Standard
General handling time for most orders is 1-2 working days. Once the item is dispatched, it should arrive within 2-3 working days as per Australia Post and Toll priority schedule.
All orders placed on the weekend including Friday will be dispatched on Monday
For those who live outside metro areas or regional centres, delivery may extend to 7 working days.
We'll email you tracking details for your order once it's been dispatched so you can stay up to date with your delivery.
- If a device develops a fault within the warranty period the customer is required to inform us and book a return via our website www.phonebot.com.au or by calling us at +613 94626936.
- Battery performance is guaranteed by OEM standards for models up to two years old. We offer 30 day replacement warranty for models older than two years. For example iPhone 7 released in September 2016 will have a battery warranty period for up to 30 days from the date of purchase Whereas iPhone X released in November 2018 will have a battery warranty period as per the product listing (usually 6 months for Grade A products and 12 months for "Like New products).
- Items damaged internally or externally by the customer are not covered under warranty. Including water damaged or screen shattered devices.
- A device is replaced or refunded as per the customer's choice only if it turns out to be AMTA blocked.
- An item is only replaced with another similar device subject to availability (if the device is not available within 15 days we will proceed to refund).
- If a device is deemed irreparable by our technicians we will proceed with a replacement only.
- At this stage we do not offer any courtesy phones for devices sent under warranty.
- We do not guarantee data protection for devices being repaired you are highly advised to back up your device on a regular basis especially before sending it to us. Phonebot does not take responsibility for any data loss. Moreover, Phonebot does not create a backup of your data in our systems.
- All refunds are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product.
- All replacements are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product subject product availability. In case a suitable replacement isn't available we will contact you with the best options.
- In case of replacement with a different product please call +61394626938 and one of our staff will assist you.
- Please make sure that you make a backup of your data before sending the phones to us.
- All iOS device batteries that are under 79% capacity are replaced.
- Phonebot sources its devices from local and international channels Some iOS devices might have a camera shutter sound immutable. In such cases, Phonebot will honor a replacement with a muteable shutter sound device applicable within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- If a device turns out to be faulty within the warranty period, we will provide a replacement within 10 working days. Refunds on customers discretion will only be entertained on a case to case basis and can be limited to store credit.
- Warranty T&C's are to be used as a guide only and do not supersede consumer rights provided by the Australian consumer law.
- By proceeding to purchase from our website you agree to warranty guidelines.
Need help deciding?
Got a question? Need some help? For a quick and convenient way to get in touch, chat to us using your favorite messaging app!