9.30am - 7pm Customer Support
Free and Easy Returns +7 Days Change of Mind Policy
Exclusive Online Offer
Apple iPhone X (256GB) [Grade A]
Model: Global Models A1865/A1902
- New Battery
Device Grades:Tell me more about grading
A Grade - Best value for money. Minor scratches or scuffs not visible at arms length. Thoroughly cleaned and tested to meet OEM guidelines. These devices are rated 9/10 and never disappoint.
*Batteries fully tested for reliability
What's inside the box:
- 5W USB Power Adapter
- USB Charging Cable
Order before midnight to receive it by Tue 05 DecMetro areas only. Some regional areas might take longer to deliver.
* Deliveries during the Covid-19 outbreak are taking longer than usual. Our delivery partners are experiencing 1-2 day delays due to high volumes.
Apple iPhone X (256GB) [Grade A]
Introducing a New Generation of iPhones
The iPhone X introduces users to a new generation of iPhone that does away with the physical button in favour of easy-to-use swipe gestures. Powered by A11 Bionic, the iPhone X 256GB is thinner, lighter with more screen real estate in a compact form factor when compared to the iPhones before it.
More Than a Million Reasons For iOS
Today the iOS App Store is home to over a million applications, all of which are tested and approved by Apple to ensure a superior user experience. The App Store is home to highly optimized applications for gaming, productivity, and creativity, so you can do more than ever, using the power built within the latest iPhone X.
The Most Secure iPhone
The iPhone X is the most secure iPhone with the latest Face ID technology, allowing users to unlock their phone by just looking at it. Countless tests and attempts to fool the face detection technology have gone unsuccessful. Wearing glasses, a hat, or even getting your hair cut can’t defeat the system. The technology is proven to be much more secure than a fingerprint, thanks to the A11’s neural engine. That’s why with the iPhone X, you don’t have to worry about who is using your phone!
An Edge to Edge OLED Display
The new OLED Super Retina display comes packed with 2 million pixels that run from one edge to another and protected by the most durable glass ever. It’s nearly all screen! Users enjoy sharper text, gorgeous pictures, and very impressive video playback on the crisp 5.8-inch display.
Improved Battery and Wireless Charging
The iPhone X now uses the Qi standard of wireless inductive charging. The battery also lasts 2 hours longer than its predecessor and supports fast charging, which takes your battery from 0% to 50% in just half an hour!
The Apple iPhone X 256GB with More Space for Everything
iPhone X 256GB isn’t just more than enough for most people who enjoy taking pictures and making 4K videos, but it is also super-fast storage. So, you can store, edit and delete stuff faster than previous generations of iPhones.
|2G bands||GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900|
|3G bands||HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100|
|4G bands||LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 13(700), 17(700), 18(800), 19(800), 20(800), 25(1900), 26(850), 28(700), 29(700), 30(2300), 34(2000), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500), 66(1700/2100)|
|Speed||HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (3CA) Cat12 600/150 Mbps, EV-DO Rev.A 3.1 Mbps|
|Bluetooth||5.0, A2DP, LE|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS|
|USB||2.0, proprietary reversible connector|
|Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, hotspot|
|Resolution||1125 x 2436 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~458 ppi density)|
|Size||5.8 inches, 84.4 cm2 (~82.9% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Type||Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Protection||Scratch-resistant glass, oleophobic coating|
- Dolby Vision
- Wide color gamut
- 3D Touch
- 120 Hz touch-sensing
|Capacity||256 GB, 3 GB RAM|
|Camera Type||12 MP, f/1.8, 28mm (wide), 1/3", 1.22µm, OIS, PDAF |
12 MP, f/2.4, 52mm (telephoto), 1/3.4", 1.0µm, OIS, PDAF, 2x optical zoom
|Features||Quad-LED dual-tone flash, HDR (photo/panorama), panorama, HDR|
|Camera Type||7 MP, f/2.2, 32mm (standard)|
|Dimension & Weight||143.6 x 70.9 x 7.7 mm, 174 g|
|Build||Front/back glass, stainless steel frame|
|Protection||- IP67 dust/water resistant (up to 1m for 30 mins)|
- Apple Pay (Visa, MasterCard, AMEX certified)
|Chipset||Apple A11 Bionic (10 nm)|
|CPU||Hexa-core 2.39 GHz (2x Monsoon + 4x Mistral)|
|GPU||Apple GPU (three-core graphics)|
|3.5mm Audio Jack||No|
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
|Operating System||iOS 11.1.1, upgradable to iOS 12.1|
|Features||Face ID, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer|
- Fast battery charging: 50% in 30 min
- Qi wireless charging
- Siri natural language commands and dictation
|Color||Space Gray, Silver|
|Type||Global Models A1865/A1902|
|Battery Type||Non-removable Li-Ion 2716 mAh battery (10.35 Wh)|
Once your order has been processed, we'll verify your payment details. This can take up to 24 hours.
|Service||Delivery Schedule||Cost per Shipment|
|Australia Post||1-3 days after dispatch|
Monday - Friday
|$6.90 Express , $0 Standard|
|Toll priority||1-2 days after dispatch |
Monday - Friday
|Express for metro areas |
$6.90 Express,$0 Standard
General handling time for most orders is 1-2 working days. Once the item is dispatched, it should arrive within 2-3 working days as per Australia Post and Toll priority schedule.
All orders placed on the weekend including Friday will be dispatched on Monday
For those who live outside metro areas or regional centres, delivery may extend to 7 working days.
We'll email you tracking details for your order once it's been dispatched so you can stay up to date with your delivery.
- If a device develops a fault within the warranty period the customer is required to inform us and book a return via our website www.phonebot.com.au or by calling us at +613 94626936.
- Battery performance is guaranteed by OEM standards for models up to two years old. We offer 30 day replacement warranty for models older than two years. For example iPhone 7 released in September 2016 will have a battery warranty period for up to 30 days from the date of purchase Whereas iPhone X released in November 2018 will have a battery warranty period as per the product listing (usually 6 months for Grade A products and 12 months for "Like New products).
- Items damaged internally or externally by the customer are not covered under warranty. Including water damaged or screen shattered devices.
- A device is replaced or refunded as per the customer's choice only if it turns out to be AMTA blocked.
- An item is only replaced with another similar device subject to availability (if the device is not available within 15 days we will proceed to refund).
- If a device is deemed irreparable by our technicians we will proceed with a replacement only.
- At this stage we do not offer any courtesy phones for devices sent under warranty.
- We do not guarantee data protection for devices being repaired you are highly advised to back up your device on a regular basis especially before sending it to us. Phonebot does not take responsibility for any data loss. Moreover, Phonebot does not create a backup of your data in our systems.
- All refunds are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product.
- All replacements are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product subject product availability. In case a suitable replacement isn't available we will contact you with the best options.
- In case of replacement with a different product please call +61394626938 and one of our staff will assist you.
- Please make sure that you make a backup of your data before sending the phones to us.
- All iOS device batteries that are under 79% capacity are replaced.
- Phonebot sources its devices from local and international channels Some iOS devices might have a camera shutter sound immutable. In such cases, Phonebot will honor a replacement with a muteable shutter sound device applicable within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- If a device turns out to be faulty within the warranty period, we will provide a replacement within 10 working days. Refunds on customers discretion will only be entertained on a case to case basis and can be limited to store credit.
- Warranty T&C's are to be used as a guide only and do not supersede consumer rights provided by the Australian consumer law.
- By proceeding to purchase from our website you agree to warranty guidelines.
parturient montes nascetur ridiculus mus In iaculis facilisis massa Etiam eu urna Sed porta Suspendisse quam leo molestie
Need help deciding?
Got a question? Need some help? For a quick and convenient way to get in touch, chat to us using your favorite messaging app!