Apple iPhone XS (256GB) [Brand New]
Alert Types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
Loudspeaker Yes, with stereo speakers
-Active Noise cancellation with dedicated mic
Dimensions & Weight 143.6 x 70.9 x 7.7 mm, 177g
Build Front/back glass, stainless steel frame
- IP68 dust/water resistant (up to 2m for 30 mins)
- Apple Pay (Visa, MasterCard, AMEX certified)
Camera Type (Dual) 12 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/2.55", 1.4µm, OIS, PDAF
12 MP, f/2.4, 52mm (telephoto), 1/3.4", 1.0µm, OIS, PDAF, 2x optical zoom
Features Quad-LED dual-tone flash, HDR (photo/panorama)
Video 2160p@24/30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/120/240fps, HDR, stereo sound rec.
Front Camera 7 MP, f/2.2, 32mm (standard)
2G Network GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
3G Network HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
4G Network LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 13(700),
14(700), 17(700), 18(800), 19(800), 20(800), 25(1900), 26(850), 28(700), 29(700), 30(2300),
32(1500), 34(2000), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500), 46, 66(1700/2100)
Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE
GPS Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS
SIM Type Nano-SIM and e-SIM
USB 2.0, proprietary reversible connector
Wi-Fi Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, hotspot
Resolution 1125 x 2436 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~458 ppi density)
Size 5.8 inches, 84.4 cm2 (~82.9% screen-to-body ratio)
Type Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
Browser HTML5 (Safari)
Messaging SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
Phone Features Face ID, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- Fast battery charging: 50% in 30 min
Charging Fast Charging on wired charger
Operating System iOS 12
3.5mm Stereo Audio No
Video Playback MP4/H.265 player
Audio Playback MP3/WAV/AAX+/AIFF/Apple Lossless player
Memory 256GB, 4 GB RAM
Card Slot No
Color Space Gray
Type Apple iPhone XS
Chipset Apple A12 Bionic (7 nm)
CPU Hexa-core (2x Vortex + 4x Tempest)
GPU Apple GPU (4-core graphics)
Battery Type Non-removable Li-Ion 2658 mAh battery (10.13 Wh)
Charging Method Wireless Charging compatible
Once your order has been processed, we'll verify your payment details. This can take up to 24 hours.
|Service||Delivery Schedule||Cost per Shipment|
|Australia Post||1-3 days after dispatch|
Monday - Friday
|$6.90 Express , $0 Standard|
|Toll priority||1-2 days after dispatch |
Monday - Friday
|Express for metro areas |
$6.90 Express,$0 Standard
General handling time for most orders is 1-2 working days. Once the item is dispatched, it should arrive within 2-3 working days as per Australia Post and Toll priority schedule.
All orders placed on the weekend including Friday will be dispatched on Monday
For those who live outside metro areas or regional centres, delivery may extend to 7 working days.
We'll email you tracking details for your order once it's been dispatched so you can stay up to date with your delivery.
- If a device develops a fault within the warranty period the customer is required to inform us and book a return via our website www.phonebot.com.au or by calling us at +613 94626936.
- Battery performance is guaranteed by OEM standards for models up to two years old. We offer 30 day replacement warranty for models older than two years. For example iPhone 7 released in September 2016 will have a battery warranty period for up to 30 days from the date of purchase Whereas iPhone X released in November 2018 will have a battery warranty period as per the product listing (usually 6 months for Grade A products and 12 months for "Like New products).
- Items damaged internally or externally by the customer are not covered under warranty. Including water damaged or screen shattered devices.
- A device is replaced or refunded as per the customer's choice only if it turns out to be AMTA blocked.
- An item is only replaced with another similar device subject to availability (if the device is not available within 15 days we will proceed to refund).
- If a device is deemed irreparable by our technicians we will proceed with a replacement only.
- At this stage we do not offer any courtesy phones for devices sent under warranty.
- We do not guarantee data protection for devices being repaired you are highly advised to back up your device on a regular basis especially before sending it to us. Phonebot does not take responsibility for any data loss. Moreover, Phonebot does not create a backup of your data in our systems.
- All refunds are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product.
- All replacements are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product subject product availability. In case a suitable replacement isn't available we will contact you with the best options.
- In case of replacement with a different product please call +61394626938 and one of our staff will assist you.
- Please make sure that you make a backup of your data before sending the phones to us.
- All iOS device batteries that are under 79% capacity are replaced.
- Phonebot sources its devices from local and international channels Some iOS devices might have a camera shutter sound immutable. In such cases, Phonebot will honor a replacement with a muteable shutter sound device applicable within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- If a device turns out to be faulty within the warranty period, we will provide a replacement within 10 working days. Refunds on customers discretion will only be entertained on a case to case basis and can be limited to store credit.
- Warranty T&C's are to be used as a guide only and do not supersede consumer rights provided by the Australian consumer law.
- By proceeding to purchase from our website you agree to warranty guidelines.
Need help deciding?
Got a question? Need some help? For a quick and convenient way to get in touch, chat to us using your favorite messaging app!