Exceptional customer support
Free and Easy Returns +7 Days Change of Mind Policy
Apple MacBook Air 13'' 2020 Core i5 (512GB) [Grade A]
A Grade - Best value for money. Minor scratches or scuffs not visible at arms length. Thoroughly cleaned and tested to meet OEM guidelines. These devices are rated 9/10 and never disappoint.
*Batteries fully tested for reliability
Apple MacBook Air 13'' 2020 Core i5 (512GB) [Grade A]
13.3-inch (diagonal) LED-backlit display with IPS technology; 2560-by-1600 native resolution at 227 pixels per inch with support for millions of colors
Supported scaled resolutions:
-1680 by 1050
-1440 by 900
-1024 by 640
-16:10 aspect ratio
True Tone technology
Touch ID sensor
1.1GHz quad-core Intel Core i5, Turbo Boost up to 3.5GHz, with 6MB L3 cache
Configurable to 1.2GHz quad-core Intel Core i7, Turbo Boost up to 3.8GHz, with 8MB L3 cache
512GB PCIe-based SSD
Configurable to 1TB or 2TB SSD
8GB of 3733MHz LPDDR4X onboard memory
Configurable to 16GB of memory
Battery and Power
Up to 11 hours wireless web
Up to 12 hours Apple TV app movie playback
Up to 30 days of standby time
Built-in 49.9‑watt‑hour lithium‑polymer battery
30W USB-C Power Adapter; USB-C power port
Size and Weight
Height: 0.16–0.63 inch (0.41–1.61 cm)
Width: 11.97 inches (30.41 cm)
Depth: 8.36 inches (21.24 cm)
Weight: 2.8 pounds (1.29 kg)
Intel Iris Plus Graphics
Support for Thunderbolt 3–enabled external graphics processors (eGPUs)
Simultaneously supports full native resolution on the built-in display at millions of colors and:
One external 6K display with 6016-by-3384 resolution at 60Hz at millions of colors, or
One external 5K display with 5120-by-2880 resolution at 60Hz at millions of colors, or
Up to two external 4K displays with 4096-by-2304 resolution at 60Hz at millions of colors
Thunderbolt 3 digital video output
Native Display Port output over USB‑C
VGA, HDMI, and Thunderbolt 2 output using adapters (sold separately)
720p Face Time HD camera
Charging and Expansion
Two Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) ports with support for:
Thunderbolt (up to 40 GB/s)
USB 3.1 Gen 2 (up to 10 GB/s)
802.11ac Wi-Fi wireless networking
IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n compatible
Bluetooth 5.0 wireless technology
Wide stereo sound
Support for Dolby Atmos playback
Three-mic array with directional beamforming
3.5 mm headphone jack
Keyboard and Track pad
Backlit Magic Keyboard with:
78 (U.S.) or 79 (ISO) keys including 12 function keys and 4 arrow keys in an inverted-T arrangement
Ambient light sensor
Force Touch track pad for precise cursor control and pressure-sensing capabilities; enables Force clicks, accelerators, pressure-sensitive drawing, and Multi-Touch gestures
Electrical and Operating Requirements
Line voltage: 100V to 240V AC
Frequency: 50Hz to 60Hz
Operating temperature: 50° to 95° F (10° to 35° C)
Storage temperature: −13° to 113° F (−25° to 45° C)
Relative humidity: 0% to 90% noncondensing
Operating altitude: tested up to 10,000 feet
Maximum storage altitude: 15,000 feet
Maximum shipping altitude: 35,000 feet
Mac OS is the operating system that powers everything you do on a Mac. Mac OS Catalina brings new, dedicated apps for music, TV, and podcasts. Smart updates to the apps you use most. And Sidecar, which lets you use iPad as a second display. So you can take everything you do above and beyond.
Accessibility features help people with disabilities get the most out of their new MacBook Air. With built-in support for vision, hearing, mobility, and learning, you can create and do amazing things.
- Voice control
- Voice over
- Increase contrast
- Reduce motion
- Siri and Dictation
- Switch control
- Closed captions
- Text to speech
Once your order has been processed, we'll verify your payment details. This can take up to 24 hours.
|Service||Delivery Schedule||Cost per Shipment|
|Australia Post||1-3 days after dispatch|
Monday - Friday
|$6.90 Express , $0 Standard|
|Toll priority||1-2 days after dispatch |
Monday - Friday
|Express for metro areas |
$6.90 Express,$0 Standard
General handling time for most orders is 1-2 working days. Once the item is dispatched, it should arrive within 2-3 working days as per Australia Post and Toll priority schedule.
All orders placed on the weekend including Friday will be dispatched on Monday
For those who live outside metro areas or regional centres, delivery may extend to 7 working days.
We'll email you tracking details for your order once it's been dispatched so you can stay up to date with your delivery.
- If a device develops a fault within the warranty period the customer is required to inform us and book a return via our website www.phonebot.com.au or by calling us at +613 94626936.
- Battery performance is guaranteed by OEM standards for models up to two years old. We offer 30 day replacement warranty for models older than two years. For example iPhone 7 released in September 2016 will have a battery warranty period for up to 30 days from the date of purchase Whereas iPhone X released in November 2018 will have a battery warranty period as per the product listing (usually 6 months for Grade A products and 12 months for "Like New products).
- Items damaged internally or externally by the customer are not covered under warranty. Including water damaged or screen shattered devices.
- A device is replaced or refunded as per the customer's choice only if it turns out to be AMTA blocked.
- An item is only replaced with another similar device subject to availability (if the device is not available within 15 days we will proceed to refund).
- If a device is deemed irreparable by our technicians we will proceed with a replacement only.
- At this stage we do not offer any courtesy phones for devices sent under warranty.
- We do not guarantee data protection for devices being repaired you are highly advised to back up your device on a regular basis especially before sending it to us. Phonebot does not take responsibility for any data loss. Moreover, Phonebot does not create a backup of your data in our systems.
- All refunds are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product.
- All replacements are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product subject product availability. In case a suitable replacement isn't available we will contact you with the best options.
- In case of replacement with a different product please call +61394626938 and one of our staff will assist you.
- Please make sure that you make a backup of your data before sending the phones to us.
- All iOS device batteries that are under 89% capacity are replaced.
- Phonebot sources its devices from local and international channels Some iOS devices might have a camera shutter sound immutable. In such cases, Phonebot will honor a replacement with a muteable shutter sound device applicable within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- A place device is issued for a faulty irreparable device after the 30 day period. If a customer wants a refund we can only offer a buy back price for the product at current market value.
- If the product is deemed faulty within 30 days of purchase, customer is entitled for a full refund. In case of fault after the 30 day period, customer is entitled to a product replacement or repair. Refunds after the 30 day period will be issued on Phonebots discretion if repair or replacement isn't possible.
Need help deciding?
Got a question? Need some help? For a quick and convenient way to get in touch, chat to us using your favorite messaging app!