Exceptional customer support
Free and Easy Returns +7 Days Change of Mind Policy
Apple iPad 6th Gen (32GB) WiFi Cellular [Grade A]
Device Grades: Tell me more about grading
A Grade - Best value for money. Minor scratches or scuffs not visible at arms length. Thoroughly cleaned and tested to meet OEM guidelines. These devices are rated 9/10 and never disappoint.
*Batteries fully tested for reliability
What's inside the box:
- 5W USB Power Adapter
- USB Charging Cable
Apple iPad 6th Gen (32GB) WiFi Cellular [Grade A]
Get your 6th generation Apple iPad from Phonebot at affordable rates. Here is a look at the features of Apple iPad 6th generation.
Like a computer. Unlike any computer.
If the computer were invented today, what would it look like? It would be powerful enough for any task. So mobile you could take it everywhere. And so intuitive you could use it any way you wanted with touch, a keyboard, or even a pencil.1 In other words, it wouldn’t really be a “computer.” It would be an iPad.
A10 Fusion chip. Engineered for performance.
64-bit architecture. Four-core design. Over 3.3 billion transistors. Translation: iPad is incredibly fast. Which comes in handy when you want to edit a 4K video, play graphics-intensive games, or experience the latest augmented reality apps.
It multitasks easily. So you can, too.
iPad packs enough power to use multiple apps all at once. Work on your business plan while doing research on the web while making a FaceTime call to a colleague at the same time. It’s even easier than it sounds.
The most immersive way to experience augmented reality.
Augmented reality (AR) is a new technology that brings virtual objects into the real world. And every aspect of iPad from the display to the processing power to the motion sensors is designed to make AR apps more magical than before.
Two great cameras that do more than take great photos.
Built-in front and back cameras allow you to shoot gorgeous photos and cinematic videos, scan documents, make FaceTime calls, or even create a floor plan using augmented reality.
Wi-Fi and LTE. Get online anywhere.
iPad features Wi-Fi speeds up to 866 Mbps, LTE speeds up to 300 Mbps, and Apple SIM, which connects you to cellular data networks in over 180 countries and regions. So you’re always free to catch up on your favorite show during your commute, send an email on the fly, or post vacation photos during your trip.
|2G bands||GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900|
|3G bands||HSDPA 800 / 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100|
|4G bands||LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 13(700), 17(700), 18(800), 19(800), 20(800), 25(1900), 26(850), 27(800), 28(700), 29(700), 30(2300), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500)|
|Speed||HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A Cat6 300/50 Mbps, EV-DO Rev.A 3.1 Mbps|
|Bluetooth||4.2, A2DP, EDR, LE|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS (Wi‑Fi + Cellular model only)|
|SIM Type||Nano-SIM, Electronic SIM card (eSIM)|
|USB||2.0, proprietary reversible connector|
|Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, hotspot|
|Resolution||1536 x 2048 pixels, 4:3 ratio (~264 ppi density)|
|Size||9.7 inches, 291.4 cm2 (~71.6% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Type||LED-backlit IPS LCD, capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Protection||Scratch-resistant glass, oleophobic coating|
|Capacity||32GB, 2 GB RAM|
|Camera Type||8 MP, f/2.4, 31mm (standard), 1.12µm, AF|
|Video||1080p@30fps, 720p@120fps, HDR, stereo sound rec.|
|Camera Type||1.2 MP, f/2.2, 31mm (standard)|
|Features||Face detection, HDR, panorama|
|Dimension & Weight||240 x 169.5 x 7.5 mm, 478 g|
|Build||Front glass, aluminum body|
|Chipset||Apple A10 Fusion (16 nm)|
|CPU||Quad-core 2.34 GHz (2x Hurricane + 2x Zephyr)|
|GPU||PowerVR Series7XT Plus (six-core graphics)|
|3.5mm Audio Jack||Yes|
|Operating System||iOS 11.3, upgradable to iOS 12.1|
|Features||Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, compass, barometer
Siri natural language commands and dictation
|Type||Apple iPad 6th Gen|
|Battery Type||Non-removable Li-Ion battery (32.4 Wh)|
Once your order has been processed, we'll verify your payment details. This can take up to 24 hours.
|Service||Delivery Schedule||Cost per Shipment|
|Australia Post||1-3 days after dispatch
Monday - Friday
|$6.90 Express , $0 Standard|
|Toll priority||1-2 days after dispatch
Monday - Friday
|Express for metro areas
$6.90 Express,$0 Standard
General handling time for most orders is 1-2 working days. Once the item is dispatched, it should arrive within 2-3 working days as per Australia Post and Toll priority schedule.
All orders placed on the weekend including Friday will be dispatched on Monday
For those who live outside metro areas or regional centres, delivery may extend to 7 working days.
We'll email you tracking details for your order once it's been dispatched so you can stay up to date with your delivery.
- If a device develops a fault within the warranty period the customer is required to inform us and book a return via our website www.phonebot.com.au or by calling us at +613 94626936.
- Battery performance is guaranteed by OEM standards for models up to two years old. We offer 30 day replacement warranty for models older than two years. For example iPhone 7 released in September 2016 will have a battery warranty period for up to 30 days from the date of purchase Whereas iPhone X released in November 2018 will have a battery warranty period as per the product listing (usually 6 months for Grade A products and 12 months for "Like New products).
- Items damaged internally or externally by the customer are not covered under warranty. Including water damaged or screen shattered devices.
- A device is replaced or refunded as per the customer's choice only if it turns out to be AMTA blocked.
- An item is only replaced with another similar device subject to availability (if the device is not available within 15 days we will proceed to refund).
- If a device is deemed irreparable by our technicians we will proceed with a replacement only.
- At this stage we do not offer any courtesy phones for devices sent under warranty.
- We do not guarantee data protection for devices being repaired you are highly advised to back up your device on a regular basis especially before sending it to us. Phonebot does not take responsibility for any data loss. Moreover, Phonebot does not create a backup of your data in our systems.
- All refunds are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product.
- All replacements are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product subject product availability. In case a suitable replacement isn't available we will contact you with the best options.
- In case of replacement with a different product please call +61394626938 and one of our staff will assist you.
- Please make sure that you make a backup of your data before sending the phones to us.
- All iOS device batteries that are under 79% capacity are replaced.
- Phonebot sources its devices from local and international channels Some iOS devices might have a camera shutter sound immutable. In such cases, Phonebot will honor a replacement with a muteable shutter sound device applicable within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- If a device turns out to be faulty within the warranty period, we will provide a replacement within 10 working days. Refunds on customers discretion will only be entertained on a case to case basis and can be limited to store credit.
- Warranty T&C's are to be used as a guide only and do not supersede consumer rights provided by the Australian consumer law.
- By proceeding to purchase from our website you agree to warranty guidelines.
Need help deciding?
Got a question? Need some help? For a quick and convenient way to get in touch, chat to us using your favorite messaging app!