- Sold Out
- Sold Out
9.30am - 7pm Customer Support
Free and Easy Returns +7 Days Change of Mind Policy
Apple iPad 9th Gen (64GB) Wifi Cellular [Grade A]
Device Grades: Tell me more about grading
A Grade - Best value for money. Minor scratches or scuffs not visible at arms length. Thoroughly cleaned and tested to meet OEM guidelines. These devices are rated 9/10 and never disappoint.
*Batteries fully tested for reliability
What's inside the box:
- 5W USB Power Adapter
- USB Charging Cable
Apple iPad 9th Gen (64GB) Wifi Cellular [Grade A]
iPad 2021 64gb. Powerful. Easy to use. Versatile. The new iPad has a beautiful 10.2-inch Retina display, the powerful A13 Bionic chip, an Ultra-Wide front camera with Centre Stage, and support for Apple Pencil and the Smart Keyboard.2 iPad lets you do more, more easily. All for an incredible price.
Easy Does It All
Powerful. Easy to use. Versatile. The new iPad is designed for all the things you love to do. Work, play, create, learn, stay connected and more. All at an incredible value.
Power Through Any Task
The A13 Bionic chip makes everything more responsive, from messaging to web browsing to using multiple apps at once.
Up to 20% faster GPU gives you the graphics performance you need. Perfect for playing immersive games and more.
A more powerful Neural Engine drives machine learning-based features like Live Text in iPadOS 15.
The A13 Bionic chip effortlessly powers advanced apps like Adobe Fresco and Procreate.
With all-day battery life, iPad is ready to work or play for as long as you need it.
Your Bright Ideas On Display
With incredible detail and vivid colours, the 25.91-centimetre (10.2‑inch) Retina display is perfect for watching movies, working on a project or drawing your next masterpiece.
True Tone adjusts the display to the colour temperature of the room to make viewing comfortable in any light. True Tone is also available on iPad Pro, iPad Mini and iPad Air.
Shoots, Edits and Share. Oh My.
Centre Stage makes video calls more engaging by automatically adjusting to keep you centred in the frame. And it lets you create fun videos for posting to popular social apps.
In addition to Centre Stage, the 12MP Ultra Wide front camera brings a huge boost in image quality for even better selfies and group shots.
The 8MP Wide camera on the back of the iPad captures sharp, vivid images and video.
The versatile back camera also lets you scan documents and experience immersive AR apps.
Gorgeous 10.2-inch Retina display with True Tone
A13 Bionic chip with Neural Engine
8MP Wide back camera, and 12MP Ultra Wide front camera with Centre Stage
Available in Space Gray and Silver.
Touch ID for secure authentication and Apple Pay
802.11ac Wi-Fi and Gigabit-class LTE
Up to 10 hours of battery life
Lightning connector for charging and accessories
Works with Apple Pencil (1st generation) and Smart Keyboard
iPadOS 15 is uniquely powerful, easy to use, and designed for the versatility of the iPad
|2G bands||GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900|
|3G bands||HSDPA 800 / 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100|
|4G bands||1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 11, 12, 13, 14, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 25, 26, 29, 30, 34, 38, 39, 40, 41, 66, 71|
|Speed||HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (CA)|
|Bluetooth||4.2, A2DP, EDR, LE|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS (Wi‑Fi + Cellular model only)|
|SIM Type||Nano-SIM, eSIM|
|USB||Lightning, USB 2.0; magnetic connector|
|Resolution||1620 x 2160 pixels, 4:3 ratio (~265 ppi density)|
|Size||10.2 inches, 322.2 cm2 (~73.8% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Type||Retina IPS LCD, 500 nits (typ)|
|Protection||Scratch-resistant glass, oleophobic coating|
|Capacity||64GB 3GB RAM|
|Camera Type||8 MP, f/2.4, 31mm (standard), 1.12µm, AF|
|Video||1080p@25/30fps, 720p@120fps; gyro-EIS|
|Camera Type||12 MP, f/2.4, 122˚ (ultrawide)|
|Dimension & Weight||250.6 x 174.1 x 7.5 mm , (1.07 lb)|
|Build||Glass front, aluminum back, aluminum frame|
|Chipset||Apple A13 Bionic (7 nm+)|
|CPU||Hexa-core (2x2.65 GHz Lightning + 4x1.8 GHz Thunder)|
|GPU||Apple GPU (4-core graphics)|
|3.5mm Audio Jack||Yes|
|Operating System||iPadOS 15, upgradable to iPadOS 15.1|
|Features||Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, compass, barometer|
Siri natural language commands and dictation
Up to 10 h (multimedia)
|Loudspeaker||Yes, with stereo speakers|
|Color||Silver, Space Gray|
|Battery Type||Li-Ion, non-removable 8557 mAh (32.4 Wh)|
Once your order has been processed, we'll verify your payment details. This can take up to 24 hours.
|Service||Delivery Schedule||Cost per Shipment|
|Australia Post||1-3 days after dispatch|
Monday - Friday
|$6.90 Express , $0 Standard|
|Toll priority||1-2 days after dispatch |
Monday - Friday
|Express for metro areas |
$6.90 Express,$0 Standard
General handling time for most orders is 1-2 working days. Once the item is dispatched, it should arrive within 2-3 working days as per Australia Post and Toll priority schedule.
All orders placed on the weekend including Friday will be dispatched on Monday
For those who live outside metro areas or regional centres, delivery may extend to 7 working days.
We'll email you tracking details for your order once it's been dispatched so you can stay up to date with your delivery.
- If a device develops a fault within the warranty period the customer is required to inform us and book a return via our website www.phonebot.com.au or by calling us at +613 94626936.
- Battery performance is guaranteed by OEM standards for models up to two years old. We offer 30 day replacement warranty for models older than two years. For example iPhone 7 released in September 2016 will have a battery warranty period for up to 30 days from the date of purchase Whereas iPhone X released in November 2018 will have a battery warranty period as per the product listing (usually 6 months for Grade A products and 12 months for "Like New products).
- Items damaged internally or externally by the customer are not covered under warranty. Including water damaged or screen shattered devices.
- A device is replaced or refunded as per the customer's choice only if it turns out to be AMTA blocked.
- An item is only replaced with another similar device subject to availability (if the device is not available within 15 days we will proceed to refund).
- If a device is deemed irreparable by our technicians we will proceed with a replacement only.
- At this stage we do not offer any courtesy phones for devices sent under warranty.
- We do not guarantee data protection for devices being repaired you are highly advised to back up your device on a regular basis especially before sending it to us. Phonebot does not take responsibility for any data loss. Moreover, Phonebot does not create a backup of your data in our systems.
- All refunds are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product.
- All replacements are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product subject product availability. In case a suitable replacement isn't available we will contact you with the best options.
- In case of replacement with a different product please call +61394626938 and one of our staff will assist you.
- Please make sure that you make a backup of your data before sending the phones to us.
- All iOS device batteries that are under 79% capacity are replaced.
- Phonebot sources its devices from local and international channels Some iOS devices might have a camera shutter sound immutable. In such cases, Phonebot will honor a replacement with a muteable shutter sound device applicable within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- If a device turns out to be faulty within the warranty period, we will provide a replacement within 10 working days. Refunds on customers discretion will only be entertained on a case to case basis and can be limited to store credit.
- Warranty T&C's are to be used as a guide only and do not supersede consumer rights provided by the Australian consumer law.
- By proceeding to purchase from our website you agree to warranty guidelines.
Need help deciding?
Got a question? Need some help? For a quick and convenient way to get in touch, chat to us using your favorite messaging app!