DJI Mavic Mini Fly More Combo
The DJI Mavic Mini is a drone so small that it fits in your pocket yet packs a punch.
With its 30 minute flight time and it's newly designed 3 axis 2.7K 12MP camera, this drone breaks the boundaries between flight time, image quality and size. Weighing in at only 249g, the Mavic Mini is around the same weight as your smartphone AND can withstand winds of around ~19-28 km/h (dependent on flight mode). This new drone is absolutely perfect for beginners who want to get into droning and professionals who want to have some fun!
The compact yet powerful Mavic Mini is the perfect creative companion, capturing your moments in a way that effortlessly elevates the ordinary. Together with the easy-to-use DJI Fly app, you’ll enjoy a simplified flying experience and a perspective unlike any other.
Almost as light as a smartphone
Weighing under 250 grams, Mavic Mini is almost as light as the average smartphone. This makes it exceptionally portable and places it in the lowest and safest weight class of drones, which in many countries may exempt it from certain regulations. You can fold the Mavic Mini up, place it in your bag and you won't even notice the extra weight. There are extra weight saving measures such as using foam instead of plastic in certain parts (mainly for cable management) as well as reducing any unnecessary weight that may be aesthetic features.
Get Good. Fast
The new DJI Fly app offers a simple and intuitive user experience, enabling you to create cinematic shots with just a few taps. It even has Flight Tutorial, a feature to help you get started with the Mavic Mini quickly and safely. The DJI Fly app takes what is necessary out of DJI GO 4 and gives you a larger viewing space to see where you are flying and to get your framing spot on. In the application you will find Academy, where product tutorials, flight tips, safety and the manual documents are located. You will also find Album, SkyPixel and Profile here.
Worry Less, Fly More
Mavic Mini comes equipped with a 360 propeller guard that fully protects the propellers and improves flight safety. Thanks to advanced sensors, Mavic Mini can also hover precisely. The sensors incorporate one camera and two 3D infrared modules. The Downward vision system and Infrared sensing system helps with the aircraft maintain its current position and hover precisely outside or when GPS is not available.
Let the App Do the Work
The DJI Fly app offers a variety of creator templates that generate awesome videos with just a tap. Even beginners with no editing experience can turn any moment into a social media hit.
Transform Any Moment into a Work Of Art
Mavic Mini supports 12MP aerial photos and 2.7K Quad HD videos. A 3-axis motorized gimbal provides superior camera stability and ensures clear, ultra-smooth footage. You can book into our DJI New Pilot Workshops, hosted by D1 in all DJI stores across Australia, to learn more about how to get the most out of your camera to give the best videos and photos!
See What your Mavic Mini Sees
A dedicated remote controller maintains an HD video feed at a distance of up to 4km*. Detachable control sticks can be easily stored inside the remote controller for added portability.
Less Charging, More Flying
Mavic Mini's weight allows it to stay in the air longer than similar consumer flycams on the market. Enjoy up to 30 minutes of flight time with a fully-charged battery. You can also now charge the Mavic Mini on the go with a USB cable. Plug it into a powerbank, car charger or any USB port and you are good to go! The large batteries, 2400mah, give plenty of juice for a great roadtrip. The Fly More Combo gives you two extra batteries, three altogether, to give you a total of 1 hour and 30 minutes of flying.
Complex Shots Are Easier Than Ever
Shots that look like they came from a Hollywood film set are just a few taps away with Mavic Mini’s QuickShot modes, which include Dronie, Circle, Helix, and Rocket. Just select your QuickShot and Mavic Mini will execute an elaborate preset motion while recording. Take the automatically generated short video and share it instantly with friends on social media. Tag us in your posts to be featured!
Smooth Motion for Cinematic Footage
Slow down Mavic Mini’s flight speed and movements for an added layer of precision and stability. This mode is especially useful when flying in narrow or complex spaces.
Find Scenic Shooting Locations Near You
The DJI Fly app gives users integrated access to SkyPixel, a social media platform for users to share their aerial photos and videos. Browse work, share your own, and even discover popular aerial photography spots in your area.
Once your order has been processed, we'll verify your payment details. This can take up to 24 hours.
|Service||Delivery Schedule||Cost per Shipment|
|Australia Post||1-3 days after dispatch|
Monday - Friday
|$6.90 Express , $0 Standard|
|Toll priority||1-2 days after dispatch |
Monday - Friday
|Express for metro areas |
$6.90 Express,$0 Standard
General handling time for most orders is 1-2 working days. Once the item is dispatched, it should arrive within 2-3 working days as per Australia Post and Toll priority schedule.
All orders placed on the weekend including Friday will be dispatched on Monday
For those who live outside metro areas or regional centres, delivery may extend to 7 working days.
We'll email you tracking details for your order once it's been dispatched so you can stay up to date with your delivery.
- If a device develops a fault within the warranty period the customer is required to inform us and book a return via our website www.phonebot.com.au or by calling us at +613 94626936.
- Battery performance is guaranteed by OEM standards for models up to two years old. We offer 30 day replacement warranty for models older than two years. For example iPhone 7 released in September 2016 will have a battery warranty period for up to 30 days from the date of purchase Whereas iPhone X released in November 2018 will have a battery warranty period as per the product listing (usually 6 months for Grade A products and 12 months for "Like New products).
- Items damaged internally or externally by the customer are not covered under warranty. Including water damaged or screen shattered devices.
- A device is replaced or refunded as per the customer's choice only if it turns out to be AMTA blocked.
- An item is only replaced with another similar device subject to availability (if the device is not available within 15 days we will proceed to refund).
- If a device is deemed irreparable by our technicians we will proceed with a replacement only.
- At this stage we do not offer any courtesy phones for devices sent under warranty.
- We do not guarantee data protection for devices being repaired you are highly advised to back up your device on a regular basis especially before sending it to us. Phonebot does not take responsibility for any data loss. Moreover, Phonebot does not create a backup of your data in our systems.
- All refunds are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product.
- All replacements are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product subject product availability. In case a suitable replacement isn't available we will contact you with the best options.
- In case of replacement with a different product please call +61394626938 and one of our staff will assist you.
- Please make sure that you make a backup of your data before sending the phones to us.
- All iOS device batteries that are under 79% capacity are replaced.
- Phonebot sources its devices from local and international channels Some iOS devices might have a camera shutter sound immutable. In such cases, Phonebot will honor a replacement with a muteable shutter sound device applicable within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- If a device turns out to be faulty within the warranty period, we will provide a replacement within 10 working days. Refunds on customers discretion will only be entertained on a case to case basis and can be limited to store credit.
- Warranty T&C's are to be used as a guide only and do not supersede consumer rights provided by the Australian consumer law.
- By proceeding to purchase from our website you agree to warranty guidelines.
Need help deciding?
Got a question? Need some help? For a quick and convenient way to get in touch, chat to us using your favorite messaging app!