- Sold Out
- Sold Out
- Sold Out
Exceptional customer support
Free and Easy Returns +7 Days Change of Mind Policy
Google Pixel 4 XL (128GB) [Open Box]
Device Grades: Tell me more about grading
OpenBox - Spotless device in new condition with original box. The box might be slightly damaged or have an accessory missing.
What's inside the box:
- 5W USB Power Adapter
- USB Charging Cable
Google Pixel 4 XL 128GB [Open Box]
The Google phone.
Motion Sense, an evolved camera and the Google Assistant make Pixel 4 our most helpful phone yet.
Studio-like photos. Without the studio.
Take a photo without the flash.
Capture rich detail and colour, even in the dark, with the next generation of Night Sight.
Capture the cosmos.
Pixel 4 can take a picture of the Milky Way with one tap, in Night Sight mode.
Perfect your photos before you take them.
Adjust exposure in separate parts of the photo and capture vivid colours, even with photos that you take in your favourite apps.
Focus on what matters.
With a second camera lens, Portrait Mode is now even better. Backgrounds fade into an artful blur, giving photos a DSLR-like quality.
The details make the moment.
Don’t lose out as you zoom in.
A second camera lens and Super Res Zoom make it easy to take high-quality photos from far away.
Better shots with friends and family.
Frequent Faces learns the people that you photograph the most and captures Top Shot photos where they are smiling and not blinking.
Unlimited storage with Google Photos.
Never worry about storing, finding or sharing your memories thanks to unlimited storage in high quality on Google Photos.
Make Google do it.
Your Google Assistant can send texts, find answers, get commute times, set reminders and more.
A new way to control your phone.
Get things done. No touch required.
Quick Gestures uses radar to sense motion, helping you control your Pixel 4 when you’re running on the treadmill or enjoying your favourite meal – without touching your phone.
Wave hello to Motion Sense.
Navigate your music.
With Quick Gestures, a wave of the hand above the screen allows you to skip songs and navigate your music.
Snooze and silence.
Quick Gestures also lets you snooze alarms and silence phone calls, just by waving your hand above the screen.
Face unlock for easy access.
Pixel 4 encrypts face data end-to-end via the Titan M5 security chip, which is secure enough for payments and app unlocks.
Peace of mind built in.
Secured with Titan M.
The custom-made Titan M5 security chip helps protect your most sensitive data.
3 years of updates.
3 years of security and OS updates will keep your phone performing at its best.
App protection inside.
Google Play Protect automatically scans apps to help make sure that your data and device are secure.
One membership to get more out of Google.
Your Pixel comes with 3 months of Google One for new members. As a member, you’ll get access to 100GB of storage, premium support, and more exclusive benefits in a shareable family plan.
Truly wireless earbuds. Brilliant sound.
Google Pixel Buds deliver high-quality audio, clear calls, and help on the go from the Google Assistant.
|2G bands||GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900|
|3G bands||HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100|
|4G bands||LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 13(700), 17(700), 20(800), 25(1900), 26(850), 28(700), 32(1500), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500), 66(1700/2100), 71(600)|
|Speed||HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (5CA) Cat18 1200/150 Mbps|
|Bluetooth||5.0, A2DP, LE, aptX HD|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO|
|SIM Type||Nano-SIM card & eSIM|
|USB||3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connecto|
|Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot|
|Resolution||1440 x 3040 pixels, 19:9 ratio (~537 ppi density)|
|Size||6.3 inches, 98.0 cm2 (~81.3% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Type||P-OLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass 5|
|Capacity||128GB 6GB RAM|
|Camera Type||12.2 MP, f/1.7, 28mm (wide), 1/2.55", 1.4µm, dual pixel PDAF, OIS|
16 MP, f/2.4, 45mm (telephoto), 1.0µm, PDAF, OIS, 2x optical zoom
|Features||Dual-LED flash, Auto-HDR, panorama|
|Video||2160p@30fps, 1080p@30/60/120fps, 1080p@30fps (gyro-EIS)|
|Camera Type||8 MP, f/2.0, 22mm (wide), 1.22µm, no AF|
TOF 3D camera
|Dimension & Weight||160.4 x 75.1 x 8.2 mm, 193 g|
|Build||Front/back glass (Gorilla Glass 5), aluminum frame|
|Protection||IP68 dust/water resistant (up to 1.5m for 30 mins)|
|Chipset||Qualcomm SDM855 Snapdragon 855 (7 nm)|
|CPU||Octa-core (1x2.84 GHz Kryo 485 & 3x2.42 GHz Kryo 485 & 4x1.78 GHz Kryo 485)|
|3.5mm Audio Jack||No|
Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
|Operating System||Android 10|
|Features||Face ID, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer|
Fast battery charging 18W
USB Power Delivery 2.0
QI wireless charging
|Loudspeaker||Yes, with stereo speakers|
|Color||Clearly White, Just Black, Oh So Orange|
|Battery Type||Non-removable Li-Po 2800 mAh battery|
Once your order has been processed, we'll verify your payment details. This can take up to 24 hours.
|Service||Delivery Schedule||Cost per Shipment|
|Australia Post||1-3 days after dispatch|
Monday - Friday
|$6.90 Express , $0 Standard|
|Toll priority||1-2 days after dispatch |
Monday - Friday
|Express for metro areas |
$6.90 Express,$0 Standard
General handling time for most orders is 1-2 working days. Once the item is dispatched, it should arrive within 2-3 working days as per Australia Post and Toll priority schedule.
All orders placed on the weekend including Friday will be dispatched on Monday
For those who live outside metro areas or regional centres, delivery may extend to 7 working days.
We'll email you tracking details for your order once it's been dispatched so you can stay up to date with your delivery.
- If a device develops a fault within the warranty period the customer is required to inform us and book a return via our website www.phonebot.com.au or by calling us at +613 94626936.
- Battery performance is guaranteed by OEM standards for models up to two years old. We offer 30 day replacement warranty for models older than two years. For example iPhone 7 released in September 2016 will have a battery warranty period for up to 30 days from the date of purchase Whereas iPhone X released in November 2018 will have a battery warranty period as per the product listing (usually 6 months for Grade A products and 12 months for "Like New products).
- Items damaged internally or externally by the customer are not covered under warranty. Including water damaged or screen shattered devices.
- A device is replaced or refunded as per the customer's choice only if it turns out to be AMTA blocked.
- An item is only replaced with another similar device subject to availability (if the device is not available within 15 days we will proceed to refund).
- If a device is deemed irreparable by our technicians we will proceed with a replacement only.
- At this stage we do not offer any courtesy phones for devices sent under warranty.
- We do not guarantee data protection for devices being repaired you are highly advised to back up your device on a regular basis especially before sending it to us. Phonebot does not take responsibility for any data loss. Moreover, Phonebot does not create a backup of your data in our systems.
- All refunds are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product.
- All replacements are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product subject product availability. In case a suitable replacement isn't available we will contact you with the best options.
- In case of replacement with a different product please call +61394626938 and one of our staff will assist you.
- Please make sure that you make a backup of your data before sending the phones to us.
- All iOS device batteries that are under 79% capacity are replaced.
- Phonebot sources its devices from local and international channels Some iOS devices might have a camera shutter sound immutable. In such cases, Phonebot will honor a replacement with a muteable shutter sound device applicable within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- If a device turns out to be faulty within the warranty period, we will provide a replacement within 10 working days. Refunds on customers discretion will only be entertained on a case to case basis and can be limited to store credit.
- Warranty T&C's are to be used as a guide only and do not supersede consumer rights provided by the Australian consumer law.
- By proceeding to purchase from our website you agree to warranty guidelines.
Need help deciding?
Got a question? Need some help? For a quick and convenient way to get in touch, chat to us using your favorite messaging app!