- Sold Out
Exceptional customer support
Free and Easy Returns +7 Days Change of Mind Policy
Google Pixel 4a (128GB) [Grade A]
Device Grades: Tell me more about grading
A Grade - Best value for money. Minor scratches or scuffs not visible at arms length. Thoroughly cleaned and tested to meet OEM guidelines. These devices are rated 9/10 and never disappoint.
*Batteries fully tested for reliability
What's inside the box:
- 5W USB Power Adapter
- USB Charging Cable
Google Pixel 4a (128GB) [Grade A]
Meet Pixel 4a, the helpful Google phone at a helpful price. It comes packed with all the things that you want in a phone, for a lot less than you’d expect.
Rich photos at a helpful price
Get incredible photos at an affordable price. The Pixel 4a camera has features like Live HDR+, dual exposure controls, Night Sight and Super Res Zoom.
Know you got the shot with Live HDR+
See a real-time preview of HDR+ applied to your photo before you take the shot.
Difficult shots made easy
Pixel 4a’s powerful camera controls let you adjust the brightness and shadows of different elements in your shot separately.
A camera that does the work for you
Take great photos whether you’re under the stars or in the sun. For difficult lighting, you can adjust the brightness and shadows separately with dual exposure controls. And Live HDR+ generates a preview of what your final image will look like before you take it.
Top-notch photos. Taken up a notch
HDR+ takes a burst of shots every time that you take a photo. Then it combines the different shots into one. The final photo has reduced noise, richer colour and improved exposure.
Focus on your favourites with Portrait Mode
Capture beautiful portraits that focus on your subject as the background fades into an artful blur, giving your photos and selfies a DSLR-quality look.
Make all your portraits pro
Pixel 4a helps you to focus on your subjects by adding an artful blur to the background of your portraits. Apply this effect to your photos by using Portrait Mode in the camera app. If you have a photo that was not shot on a Pixel phone, you can still add the effect to suggested portraits using Portrait Blur in Google Photos.
Get the shot without the flash
Night Sight lets you capture rich detail and colour, even in the dark. Access it in the Pixel camera app by swiping right on the viewfinder.
Capture the cosmos
Night Sight on Pixel 4a can even take photos of the Milky Way. All it takes is one tap in Night Sight mode, and you’ll have the stars in your hand.
Better shots with friends and family
Frequent Faces learns the people that you photograph most often and selects Top shot photos where they are smiling and not blinking.
Super smooth videos
Fused video stabilisation helps you to capture silky-smooth footage when you’re walking or moving around.
Goes from breakfast to bed
Pixel’s battery lasts up to 24 hours.1 It adapts to the way you use your favourite apps and reduces power to the ones you rarely use. So, you can swipe and scroll to your heart’s content.
1 Approximate battery life based on a mix of talk, data, standby, and use of other features, with always-on display off. An active display and other usage factors will decrease battery life. Pixel 4a battery testing conducted in Mountain View, California in early 2020 on pre-production hardware and software. Actual results may vary.
A battery that lasts up to 24 hours
Pixel 4a’s Adaptive Battery learns your favourite apps and reduces power to the ones you rarely use. This limits background battery usage and helps your phone last all day.
Wait for less. Stream more
The fast-charging battery is designed to let you get back to the things that you love as quickly as possible.1
1 Charging rates are based on the use of the included charger plugged into a wall socket. Actual results may vary.
A little help with your daily tasks
Let your Pixel help out with the little things so that you can do more of what you love. It has the new Google Assistant1 to help you to control apps and send texts. It also has the exclusive Recorder app, which automatically transcribes speech and lets you search across your audio recordings.
All the help you need, fast
The new Google Assistant is the fast and easy way to get things done. Use it to control your phone, send texts, multitask on the go and access your favourite apps.
An audio recorder with the best of Google
The exclusive Pixel Recorder app automatically transcribes speech and categorises different types of audio.
Get the peace of mind that comes from knowing that your phone is working to help keep you and your data safe. Pixel 4a is protected by the Titan M security chip and receives guaranteed updates for at least 3 years. It also has Google’s Personal Safety app and can help you to get in touch with the emergency services and, once turned on, even detect if you’ve been in an accident.
Superhero-level security chip
The custom-made Titan M chip helps to secure the operating system and your most sensitive data, like passwords.
Stay secure with guaranteed updates
Pixel 4a automatically receives the latest OS and security updates for at least 3 years.1 The updates download entirely in the background, so you can continue using your phone without any interruption.
|2G bands||GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900|
|3G bands||HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100|
|4G bands||1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 14, 17, 18, 20, 25, 26, 28, 29, 30, 38, 39, 40, 41, 66, 71|
|Speed||HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (3CA) Cat12 600/75 Mbps|
|Bluetooth||5.0, A2DP, LE, aptX HD|
|GPS||HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (3CA) Cat12 600/75 Mbps|
|SIM Type||Nano-SIM and/or eSIM|
|USB||USB Type-C 3.1|
|Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot|
|Dimension & Weight||144 x 69.4 x 8.2 mm, 143 g|
|Build||Glass front (Gorilla Glass 3), plastic back, plastic frame|
|Resolution||1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~443 ppi density)|
|Size||5.81 inches, 83.2 cm2 (~83.3% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass 3|
|Capacity||128GB 6GB RAM
|Camera Type||12.2 MP, f/1.7, 27mm (wide), 1/2.55", 1.4µm, dual pixel PDAF, OIS|
|Features||LED flash, Auto-HDR, panorama|
|Video||4K@30fps, 1080p@30/60/120fps; gyro-EIS|
|Camera Type||8 MP, f/2.0, 24mm (wide), 1.12µm|
|Chipset||Qualcomm SDM730 Snapdragon 730G (8 nm)|
|CPU||Octa-core (2x2.2 GHz Kryo 470 Gold & 6x1.8 GHz Kryo 470 Silver)|
|3.5mm Audio Jack||Yes|
|Operating System||Android 10, upgradable to Android 11|
|Features||Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
Fast charging 18W
USB Power Delivery 2.0
|Loudspeaker||Yes, with stereo speakers|
|Battery Type||Li-Po 3140 mAh, non-removable|
Once your order has been processed, we'll verify your payment details. This can take up to 24 hours.
|Service||Delivery Schedule||Cost per Shipment|
|Australia Post||1-3 days after dispatch
Monday - Friday
|$6.90 Express , $0 Standard|
|Toll priority||1-2 days after dispatch
Monday - Friday
|Express for metro areas
$6.90 Express,$0 Standard
General handling time for most orders is 1-2 working days. Once the item is dispatched, it should arrive within 2-3 working days as per Australia Post and Toll priority schedule.
All orders placed on the weekend including Friday will be dispatched on Monday
For those who live outside metro areas or regional centres, delivery may extend to 7 working days.
We'll email you tracking details for your order once it's been dispatched so you can stay up to date with your delivery.
- If a device develops a fault within the warranty period the customer is required to inform us and book a return via our website www.phonebot.com.au or by calling us at +613 94626936.
- Battery performance is guaranteed by OEM standards for models up to two years old. We offer 30 day replacement warranty for models older than two years. For example iPhone 7 released in September 2016 will have a battery warranty period for up to 30 days from the date of purchase Whereas iPhone X released in November 2018 will have a battery warranty period as per the product listing (usually 6 months for Grade A products and 12 months for "Like New products).
- Items damaged internally or externally by the customer are not covered under warranty. Including water damaged or screen shattered devices.
- A device is replaced or refunded as per the customer's choice only if it turns out to be AMTA blocked.
- An item is only replaced with another similar device subject to availability (if the device is not available within 15 days we will proceed to refund).
- If a device is deemed irreparable by our technicians we will proceed with a replacement only.
- At this stage we do not offer any courtesy phones for devices sent under warranty.
- We do not guarantee data protection for devices being repaired you are highly advised to back up your device on a regular basis especially before sending it to us. Phonebot does not take responsibility for any data loss. Moreover, Phonebot does not create a backup of your data in our systems.
- All refunds are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product.
- All replacements are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product subject product availability. In case a suitable replacement isn't available we will contact you with the best options.
- In case of replacement with a different product please call +61394626938 and one of our staff will assist you.
- Please make sure that you make a backup of your data before sending the phones to us.
- All iOS device batteries that are under 79% capacity are replaced.
- Phonebot sources its devices from local and international channels Some iOS devices might have a camera shutter sound immutable. In such cases, Phonebot will honor a replacement with a muteable shutter sound device applicable within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- If a device turns out to be faulty within the warranty period, we will provide a replacement within 10 working days. Refunds on customers discretion will only be entertained on a case to case basis and can be limited to store credit.
- Warranty T&C's are to be used as a guide only and do not supersede consumer rights provided by the Australian consumer law.
- By proceeding to purchase from our website you agree to warranty guidelines.
Need help deciding?
Got a question? Need some help? For a quick and convenient way to get in touch, chat to us using your favorite messaging app!