- Sold Out
- Sold Out
Exceptional customer support
Free and Easy Returns +7 Days Change of Mind Policy
Google Pixel Buds
Google Pixel Buds
Brilliant sound. All around.
With custom-designed 12 mm dynamic speaker drivers, Google Pixel Buds deliver high-quality audio.
Audio that adapts.
As you move between noisy and quiet places, Adaptive Sound adjusts the volume to fit your surroundings so that you don’t have to.
Built-in sensors and mics focus on your voice, so that if you’re on a call in a busy city, you’ll be heard loud and clear.
Thoughtfully designed from ear to ear.
Google Pixel Buds are designed for your comfort, based on scans of thousands of ears. You get a customisable, secure fit while the spatial vent keeps you open to the world around you.
Sweat and water resistant.
Google Pixel Buds aren't afraid of a little water, so rainy days and sweaty workouts are not a problem.
Get help on the go.
Just start with “Hey Google” to send messages, get directions or play your workout playlist, all hands‑free.
Understand the world around you.
Get real-time translations right in your ear, whether you’re ordering dinner in Tokyo or visiting your multilingual family.
Everything you need to cut the cord.
Pair up quickly.
With Google Pixel, pair them with just a single tap.7 Google Pixel Buds also easily connect with any Bluetooth® 4.0+ laptops, tablets, Android and iOS devices.
Power up easily.
Charge your Pixel Buds case with a USB-C cable or on a compatible wireless charging pad.
Listen all day long.
Get up to 5 hours with a single charge, or bring the charging case with you so that you can enjoy up to 24 hours of listening without worry.
Find your earbuds.
Don’t worry about misplacing your Google Pixel Buds. Use Find My Device to locate the earbuds by making them ring.
Once your order has been processed, we'll verify your payment details. This can take up to 24 hours.
|Service||Delivery Schedule||Cost per Shipment|
|Australia Post||1-3 days after dispatch|
Monday - Friday
|$6.90 Express , $0 Standard|
|Toll priority||1-2 days after dispatch |
Monday - Friday
|Express for metro areas |
$6.90 Express,$0 Standard
General handling time for most orders is 1-2 working days. Once the item is dispatched, it should arrive within 2-3 working days as per Australia Post and Toll priority schedule.
All orders placed on the weekend including Friday will be dispatched on Monday
For those who live outside metro areas or regional centres, delivery may extend to 7 working days.
We'll email you tracking details for your order once it's been dispatched so you can stay up to date with your delivery.
- If a device develops a fault within the warranty period the customer is required to inform us and book a return via our website www.phonebot.com.au or by calling us at +613 94626936.
- Battery performance is guaranteed by OEM standards for models up to two years old. We offer 30 day replacement warranty for models older than two years. For example iPhone 7 released in September 2016 will have a battery warranty period for up to 30 days from the date of purchase Whereas iPhone X released in November 2018 will have a battery warranty period as per the product listing (usually 6 months for Grade A products and 12 months for "Like New products).
- Items damaged internally or externally by the customer are not covered under warranty. Including water damaged or screen shattered devices.
- A device is replaced or refunded as per the customer's choice only if it turns out to be AMTA blocked.
- An item is only replaced with another similar device subject to availability (if the device is not available within 15 days we will proceed to refund).
- If a device is deemed irreparable by our technicians we will proceed with a replacement only.
- At this stage we do not offer any courtesy phones for devices sent under warranty.
- We do not guarantee data protection for devices being repaired you are highly advised to back up your device on a regular basis especially before sending it to us. Phonebot does not take responsibility for any data loss. Moreover, Phonebot does not create a backup of your data in our systems.
- All refunds are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product.
- All replacements are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product subject product availability. In case a suitable replacement isn't available we will contact you with the best options.
- In case of replacement with a different product please call +61394626938 and one of our staff will assist you.
- Please make sure that you make a backup of your data before sending the phones to us.
- All iOS device batteries that are under 79% capacity are replaced.
- Phonebot sources its devices from local and international channels Some iOS devices might have a camera shutter sound immutable. In such cases, Phonebot will honor a replacement with a muteable shutter sound device applicable within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- If a device turns out to be faulty within the warranty period, we will provide a replacement within 10 working days. Refunds on customers discretion will only be entertained on a case to case basis and can be limited to store credit.
- Warranty T&C's are to be used as a guide only and do not supersede consumer rights provided by the Australian consumer law.
- By proceeding to purchase from our website you agree to warranty guidelines.
Need help deciding?
Got a question? Need some help? For a quick and convenient way to get in touch, chat to us using your favorite messaging app!