- Sold Out
- Sold Out
9.30am - 7pm Customer Support
Free and Easy Returns +7 Days Change of Mind Policy
HTC One X10 (32GB) [Grade A]
Device Grades: Tell me more about grading
A Grade - Best value for money. Minor scratches or scuffs not visible at arms length. Thoroughly cleaned and tested to meet OEM guidelines. These devices are rated 9/10 and never disappoint.
*Batteries fully tested for reliability
What's inside the box:
- 5W USB Power Adapter
- USB Charging Cable
HTC One X10 (32GB) [Grade A]
Meet HTC One X10. The phone that lets you do more for longer. It has a huge 4000mAh battery that gives you the charge you need for up to 2 days on the go, without adding extra thickness. This phone comes packed with features you’ll love, like a low-light capable 16MP main camera and an ultra-wide selfie camera that fits more fun in every shot.
For big social circles
High-resolution meets ultra-wide in HTC One X10’s selfie camera. You get a big 8MP camera with an f/2.2 aperture for clear, bright selfies. And you get an ultra-wide lens that fits in more friends, scenery and good times. Who needs a selfie stick when you can create wide-angle selfies this easily?
Low light champ
Great news if you love taking photos. HTC One X10 brings you brilliant low light performance with a pixel-popping 16MP main camera and f/2.0 aperture. It’s quick too. This camera focuses in a flash, thanks to its integrated Phase Detection Auto Focus. HTC One X10 also brings you an upgraded Pro-mode with handy presets that let you adjust camera settings on the go.
Built to impress
HTC One X10’s metal body looks great and is built strong. In fact, it has passed hundreds of hours of extreme temperature tests, as well as grueling drop, scratch and corrosion tests. Making HTC One X10 able to handle everyday knocks, bumps and scratches beautifully.
Convenience in a snap
HTC One X10’s fingerprint sensor is the convenient way to keep what’s on your phone safe from prying eyes and it unlocks at the touch of your finger. The sensor recognizes your fingerprints from almost every angle and learns to recognize you even more accurately over time. It is fully integrated with Boost+ App lock for your convenience. Plus, you can take photo and video selfies in a snap simply by tapping the fingerprint sensor.
HTC One X10 has Boost+ pre-installed, with a dedicated Smart Boost mode that dynamically optimizes the phone’s memory and boosts performance to keep your phone running like new. You’ll be able to game longer too: Boost+ automatically adjusts game resolution to keep you in the action.
|2G bands||GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2|
|3G bands||HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100|
|4G bands||LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 28(700), 38(2600), 40(2300)|
|Speed||HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (2CA) Cat6 300/50 Mbps|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS|
|SIM Type||Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot|
|Resolution||1080 x 1920 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~401 ppi density)|
|Size||5.5 inches, 83.4 cm2 (~72.1% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Type||Super LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass (unspecified version)|
|Capacity||32 GB, 3 GB RAM|
|Card Slot||microSD, up to 256 GB|
|Camera Type||16 MP, f/2.0, 26mm (wide), AF|
|Features||Dual-LED dual-tone flash, HDR, panorama|
|Camera Type||8 MP, f/2.2, 1/4", 23mm (wide), 1.12µm|
|Dimension & Weight||152.9 x 75.6 x 8.2 mm, 175 g|
|Chipset||Mediatek MT6755 Helio P10 (28 nm)|
|CPU||Octa-core (4x1.8 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4x1.0 GHz Cortex-A53)|
|3.5mm Audio Jack||Yes|
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
|Operating System||Android OS|
|Features||Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass|
|Battery Type||Non-removable 4000 mAh battery|
Once your order has been processed, we'll verify your payment details. This can take up to 24 hours.
|Service||Delivery Schedule||Cost per Shipment|
|Australia Post||1-3 days after dispatch|
Monday - Friday
|$6.90 Express , $0 Standard|
|Toll priority||1-2 days after dispatch |
Monday - Friday
|Express for metro areas |
$6.90 Express,$0 Standard
General handling time for most orders is 1-2 working days. Once the item is dispatched, it should arrive within 2-3 working days as per Australia Post and Toll priority schedule.
All orders placed on the weekend including Friday will be dispatched on Monday
For those who live outside metro areas or regional centres, delivery may extend to 7 working days.
We'll email you tracking details for your order once it's been dispatched so you can stay up to date with your delivery.
- If a device develops a fault within the warranty period the customer is required to inform us and book a return via our website www.phonebot.com.au or by calling us at +613 94626936.
- Battery performance is guaranteed by OEM standards for models up to two years old. We offer 30 day replacement warranty for models older than two years. For example iPhone 7 released in September 2016 will have a battery warranty period for up to 30 days from the date of purchase Whereas iPhone X released in November 2018 will have a battery warranty period as per the product listing (usually 6 months for Grade A products and 12 months for "Like New products).
- Items damaged internally or externally by the customer are not covered under warranty. Including water damaged or screen shattered devices.
- A device is replaced or refunded as per the customer's choice only if it turns out to be AMTA blocked.
- An item is only replaced with another similar device subject to availability (if the device is not available within 15 days we will proceed to refund).
- If a device is deemed irreparable by our technicians we will proceed with a replacement only.
- At this stage we do not offer any courtesy phones for devices sent under warranty.
- We do not guarantee data protection for devices being repaired you are highly advised to back up your device on a regular basis especially before sending it to us. Phonebot does not take responsibility for any data loss. Moreover, Phonebot does not create a backup of your data in our systems.
- All refunds are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product.
- All replacements are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product subject product availability. In case a suitable replacement isn't available we will contact you with the best options.
- In case of replacement with a different product please call +61394626938 and one of our staff will assist you.
- Please make sure that you make a backup of your data before sending the phones to us.
- All iOS device batteries that are under 79% capacity are replaced.
- Phonebot sources its devices from local and international channels Some iOS devices might have a camera shutter sound immutable. In such cases, Phonebot will honor a replacement with a muteable shutter sound device applicable within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- If a device turns out to be faulty within the warranty period, we will provide a replacement within 10 working days. Refunds on customers discretion will only be entertained on a case to case basis and can be limited to store credit.
- Warranty T&C's are to be used as a guide only and do not supersede consumer rights provided by the Australian consumer law.
- By proceeding to purchase from our website you agree to warranty guidelines.
Need help deciding?
Got a question? Need some help? For a quick and convenient way to get in touch, chat to us using your favorite messaging app!