HTC U Ultra
Meet HTC U Ultra. The big screen 5.7” phone made for the brilliant U. It reflects U beautifully with its sophisticated new liquid surface. It puts U on top, courtesy of a convenient new Dual Display. It listens to U, adapting sound to your unique hearing. It even learns from U, becoming a companion that evolves to get to know you better over time.
HTC U Ultra introduces a new, beautifully contoured, liquid surface that’s designed to reflect the best you. Hold it up and you’ll appreciate the phone’s symmetrical construction, and the way it transforms light as you turn it. To achieve this extraordinary look, we developed an entirely new process where colors bond to the glass in multiple layers to reflect light beautifully - adding brilliance and depth from every angle. Then we mould the glass evenly around the sides and edges, using extreme pressure and heat to mimic the natural surface tension of liquid; folding and bending the surface to create a perfect blend between metal and glass.
Learns from U
Introducing HTC Sense Companion1. The personal companion who is always learning from you, and the things you do every day. It can suggest that you dress warmer and leave a little earlier for work if snow is forecast; remind you to take a power bank on longer trips; and even recommend a restaurant when you’re away for the weekend and then book seats for you2. Best of all, it’s made to evolve and get to know you better over time.
HTC U Ultra comes with voice recognition built-in. So it’s able to recognize your voice and respond even when your phone is asleep. Just say the word to to make a phone call, send messages to friends, set an alarm to wake you up every day or begin hands-free navigation
Puts U on Top
Get updated, not interrupted. HTC U Ultra introduces a second screen which gives you the information you need, at your fingertips. The big 5.7” phablet sized screen on this phone is great for regular day to day activity; while the new second screen is perfect for fast, convenient access to the things you use the most - like your top contacts, app shortcuts, event notifications and more.
Listens to U
Every person’s inner ear is as unique as their fingerprint. We all experience sound differently. HTC USonic* analyzes your inner ears with a sonic pulse, and then adapts to you. It’s like having a sound engineer in your phone; now you can hear the details you were missing.
* Inbox accessories may vary from country to country. Please check with an authorized retailer or operator for availability.
HTC U Ultra has four high-sensitivity omnidirectional mics that capture positional sound in your video and audio recordings. Which means that now you can record sound in 360 degrees for immersive audio that’s just like being there. It’s the future of sound recording.
Every phone camera claims to take great photos. Ours has proof. It builds on and improves our highest rated camera yet, introduced in our flagship HTC 10, which was awarded an industry leading DXOMark score of 88. You can get photos with less blur, super-fast laser focus and new Phase Detection Auto Focus (PDAF) to catch every moment and bigger pixels for better photos at night. Because good things can happen in the dark.
Pick the best U
Take brilliant selfies anyway you like. The new selfie camera on HTC U Ultra lets you easily switch between 16MP and UltraPixel™. Now you can choose between the unparalleled 4x light sensitivity* that Ultra Pixel offers (perfect for candlelit dinners), and the high resolution detail that 16MP provides.
* UltraPixel mode is four times more sensitive to light than standard mode.
|2G bands||GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900|
|3G bands||HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100|
|4G bands||LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 17(700), 20(800), 28(700), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500)|
|Speed||HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (3CA) Cat11 600/50 Mbps|
|Bluetooth||4.2, A2DP, LE|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS|
|SIM Type||Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|USB||3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector|
|Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot|
|Resolution||1440 x 2560 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~513 ppi density)|
|Size||5.7 inches, 90.3 cm2 (~69.7% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Type||Super LCD5 capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass 5 (64 GB version)|
Secondary display, 160 x 1040 pixels, 2 inches
|Camera Type||12 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/2.3", 1.55µm, PDAF, Laser AF, OIS|
|Features||Dual-LED dual-tone flash, panorama|
|Video||2160p@30fps (24-bit/192kHz audio), 720p@120fps|
|Camera Type||16 MP, f/2.0, 27mm (wide), 1/3.1", 1.0µm|
|Dimension & Weight||162.4 x 79.8 x 8 mm, 170 g|
|Build||Glass front (Gorilla Glass 5 or Sapphire crystal), glass back, aluminum frame|
|Chipset||Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 821 (14 nm)|
|CPU||Quad-core (2x2.15 GHz Kryo & 2x1.6 GHz Kryo)|
|Operating System||Android 7.0 (Nougat), upgradable to Android 8.0 (Oreo)|
|Features||Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass|
Fast battery charging 18W (Quick Charge 3.0)
|Color||Brilliant Black, Ice White|
|Battery Type||Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery|
Once your order has been processed, we'll verify your payment details. This can take up to 24 hours.
|Service||Delivery Schedule||Cost per Shipment|
|Australia Post||1-3 days after dispatch|
Monday - Friday
|$6.90 Express , $0 Standard|
|Toll priority||1-2 days after dispatch |
Monday - Friday
|Express for metro areas |
$6.90 Express,$0 Standard
General handling time for most orders is 1-2 working days. Once the item is dispatched, it should arrive within 2-3 working days as per Australia Post and Toll priority schedule.
All orders placed on the weekend including Friday will be dispatched on Monday
For those who live outside metro areas or regional centres, delivery may extend to 7 working days.
We'll email you tracking details for your order once it's been dispatched so you can stay up to date with your delivery.
- If a device develops a fault within the warranty period the customer is required to inform us and book a return via our website www.phonebot.com.au or by calling us at +613 94626936.
- Battery performance is guaranteed by OEM standards for models up to two years old. We offer 30 day replacement warranty for models older than two years. For example iPhone 7 released in September 2016 will have a battery warranty period for up to 30 days from the date of purchase Whereas iPhone X released in November 2018 will have a battery warranty period as per the product listing (usually 6 months for Grade A products and 12 months for "Like New products).
- Items damaged internally or externally by the customer are not covered under warranty. Including water damaged or screen shattered devices.
- A device is replaced or refunded as per the customer's choice only if it turns out to be AMTA blocked.
- An item is only replaced with another similar device subject to availability (if the device is not available within 15 days we will proceed to refund).
- If a device is deemed irreparable by our technicians we will proceed with a replacement only.
- At this stage we do not offer any courtesy phones for devices sent under warranty.
- We do not guarantee data protection for devices being repaired you are highly advised to back up your device on a regular basis especially before sending it to us. Phonebot does not take responsibility for any data loss. Moreover, Phonebot does not create a backup of your data in our systems.
- All refunds are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product.
- All replacements are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product subject product availability. In case a suitable replacement isn't available we will contact you with the best options.
- In case of replacement with a different product please call +61394626938 and one of our staff will assist you.
- Please make sure that you make a backup of your data before sending the phones to us.
- All iOS device batteries that are under 79% capacity are replaced.
- Phonebot sources its devices from local and international channels Some iOS devices might have a camera shutter sound immutable. In such cases, Phonebot will honor a replacement with a muteable shutter sound device applicable within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- If a device turns out to be faulty within the warranty period, we will provide a replacement within 10 working days. Refunds on customers discretion will only be entertained on a case to case basis and can be limited to store credit.
- Warranty T&C's are to be used as a guide only and do not supersede consumer rights provided by the Australian consumer law.
- By proceeding to purchase from our website you agree to warranty guidelines.
Need help deciding?
Got a question? Need some help? For a quick and convenient way to get in touch, chat to us using your favorite messaging app!