- Sold Out
Exceptional customer support
Free and Easy Returns +7 Days Change of Mind Policy
Huawei Mate 9 64GB [Grade A]
A Grade - Best value for money. Minor scratches or scuffs not visible at arms length. Thoroughly cleaned and tested to meet OEM guidelines. These devices are rated 9/10 and never disappoint.
*Batteries fully tested for reliability
What's inside the box:
- 5W USB Power Adapter
- USB Charging Cable
Huawei Mate 9 64GB [Grade A]
The Huawei Mate 9 is a high-end Android smartphone, designed and produced by Huawei as part of the Huawei Mate series. It was released on 3 November 2016.
The Mate 9 is a phablet with all-metal body. It uses a 5.9-inch display with Full HD resolution (1920x1080 pixels) and sloping 2.5D shielded glass. The Mate 9 also included FPC1025 fingerprint sensor, which produced by Fingerprint Cards of Sweden. The fingerprint sensor uses a 4-level security system for speed and accuracy.
The Mate 9 has an octa-core HiSilicon Kirin 960 chipset, which features an ARM Cortex-A73/A53 Octa-core CPU and Mali G71 Octa-core GPU, which reduces power consumption by 15 percent. According to Huawei, the chipset is "the fastest [it has] built." It includes 4,000 mAh high-density battery with Huawei's SuperCharge technology, which allows 58 percent charge in half-an-hour and a full charge in 90 minutes. The battery provides the Mate 9 with over two days of battery life.
It supports GSM, UMTS, LTE-TDD, LTE-FDD networks (support bands vary by models). In some countries, the Dual SIM version is available. The Mate 9 supports Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth and NFC.
The dual camera module is powered by Leica. The rear (main) camera is compounded with f/2.2 12-megapixel color camera and one f/2.2 20-megapixel monochrome camera, which lets users take two images together to produce an image with more detail. The monochrome lens can be used separately. It also includes “lossless zoom” and “4-in-1 hybrid focus”, which allows users to zoom in on a subject without worrying about degrading the quality of the photo, and a combination of laser, phase detection, depth, and contrast focus. The Mate 9 also features 4K video, and a front-facing 8MP camera.
The Mate 9 comes in Space Gray, Moonlight Silver, Champagne Gold, Mocha Brown, Ceramic White and black (only available in China). It's equipped with 4 GB RAM, 64 GB ROM, and microSD support up to 256GB.
The Mate 9 is preloaded with Android 7.0 "Nougat" and Huawei's Emotion UI (EMUI) 5.0, which improves the system's performance over previous versions. The Mate 9 is the first phone to feature the optical flow-based video stabilization "Vidhance" from IMINT Image Intelligence AB.
|2G bands||GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2 (MHA-L29 model only)|
|3G bands||HSDPA 800 / 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100|
|4G bands||LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 9(1800), 12(700), 17(700), 18(800), 19(800), 20(800), 26(850), 28(700), 29(700), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300)|
|Speed||HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (3CA) Cat12 600/150 Mbps|
|Bluetooth||4.2, A2DP, EDR, LE|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO|
|SIM Type||Single SIM (Nano-SIM)|
|USB||2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector|
|Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, DLNA, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot|
|Dimension & Weight||156.9 x 78.9 x 7.9 mm, 190 g|
|Build||Front glass, aluminum frame, back|
|Resolution||1080 x 1920 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~373 ppi density)|
|Size||5.9 inches, 96.0 cm2 (~77.5% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Type||IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass 3|
|Capacity||64GB 4GB RAM|
|Card Slot||microSD, up to 256 GB (uses shared SIM slot) - dual SIM model only|
|Camera Type||12 MP, f/2.2, 27mm (wide), 1/2.9", 1.25µm, PDAF, Laser AF, OIS|
20 MP B/W, f/2.2, 27mm (wide), 2x lossless zoom, PDAF, Laser AF, OIS
|Features||Leica optics, dual-LED dual-tone flash, panorama, HDR|
|Camera Type||8 MP, f/1.9, 26mm (wide), 1/3.2", 1.4µm, AF|
|Chipset||HiSilicon Kirin 960 (16 nm)|
|CPU||Octa-core (4x2.4 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4x1.8 GHz Cortex-A53)|
|3.5mm Audio Jack||Yes|
Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
|Operating System||Android 7.0 (Nougat), upgradable to Android 9.0 (Pie); EMUI 9.1|
|Features||Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, barometer, compass|
Fast battery charging 22.5W
|Loudspeaker||Yes, with stereo speakers|
|Battery Type||Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery|
Once your order has been processed, we'll verify your payment details. This can take up to 24 hours.
|Service||Delivery Schedule||Cost per Shipment|
|Australia Post||1-3 days after dispatch|
Monday - Friday
|$6.90 Express , $0 Standard|
|Toll priority||1-2 days after dispatch |
Monday - Friday
|Express for metro areas |
$6.90 Express,$0 Standard
General handling time for most orders is 1-2 working days. Once the item is dispatched, it should arrive within 2-3 working days as per Australia Post and Toll priority schedule.
All orders placed on the weekend including Friday will be dispatched on Monday
For those who live outside metro areas or regional centres, delivery may extend to 7 working days.
We'll email you tracking details for your order once it's been dispatched so you can stay up to date with your delivery.
- If a device develops a fault within the warranty period the customer is required to inform us and book a return via our website www.phonebot.com.au or by calling us at +613 94626936.
- Battery performance is guaranteed by OEM standards for models up to two years old. We offer 30 day replacement warranty for models older than two years. For example iPhone 7 released in September 2016 will have a battery warranty period for up to 30 days from the date of purchase Whereas iPhone X released in November 2018 will have a battery warranty period as per the product listing (usually 6 months for Grade A products and 12 months for "Like New products).
- Items damaged internally or externally by the customer are not covered under warranty. Including water damaged or screen shattered devices.
- A device is replaced or refunded as per the customer's choice only if it turns out to be AMTA blocked.
- An item is only replaced with another similar device subject to availability (if the device is not available within 15 days we will proceed to refund).
- If a device is deemed irreparable by our technicians we will proceed with a replacement only.
- At this stage we do not offer any courtesy phones for devices sent under warranty.
- We do not guarantee data protection for devices being repaired you are highly advised to back up your device on a regular basis especially before sending it to us. Phonebot does not take responsibility for any data loss. Moreover, Phonebot does not create a backup of your data in our systems.
- All refunds are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product.
- All replacements are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product subject product availability. In case a suitable replacement isn't available we will contact you with the best options.
- In case of replacement with a different product please call +61394626938 and one of our staff will assist you.
- Please make sure that you make a backup of your data before sending the phones to us.
- All iOS device batteries that are under 89% capacity are replaced.
- Phonebot sources its devices from local and international channels Some iOS devices might have a camera shutter sound immutable. In such cases, Phonebot will honor a replacement with a muteable shutter sound device applicable within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- A place device is issued for a faulty irreparable device after the 30 day period. If a customer wants a refund we can only offer a buy back price for the product at current market value.
- If the product is deemed faulty within 30 days of purchase, customer is entitled for a full refund. In case of fault after the 30 day period, customer is entitled to a product replacement or repair. Refunds after the 30 day period will be issued on Phonebots discretion if repair or replacement isn't possible.
Need help deciding?
Got a question? Need some help? For a quick and convenient way to get in touch, chat to us using your favorite messaging app!