Huawei Nova 2i (64GB) [Brand New]
HUAWEI FULLVIEW DISPLAY
HUAWEI nova 2i features a dazzling 5.9-inch display that delivers a wonderful viewing experience and crowns the device with a touch of elegance and modernity.
BIG WORLD, SLIM DESIGN
The 83% screen-to-body ratio of the 5.9-inch HUAWEI FullView Display offers a 18:9 aspect ratio, which optimises social media, browsing and gaming experiences, while allowing you to run two apps side-by-side.
INSPIRED BY NATURE
Soft lines, curved and rounded edges, and a sturdy metal unibody construction harmoniously transform HUAWEI nova 2i's aesthetics into a stunning visual experience. This is a symphony of design with every feature contributing to a simple, classy, refined look.
4 CAMERAS: SEE & DO MORE
Connect with the world in a whole new way with HUAWEI nova 2i's amazing 4 onboard cameras: 2 front-facing, 2 rear-facing. Capture photos and videos, and share with friends and families in rich, beautiful colours and spectacular clarity
A WHOLE NEW SELFIE
HUAWEI nova 2i's two front-facing selfie cameras feature a 13MP and a 2MP lens. The f/2.0 13MP lens focuses on image rendering, while the 1.75um 2MP colour lens captures dazzling depth of field. Take clear beautiful selfies with breathtaking bokeh.
Two rear-facing cameras use a 16MP combined with a 2MP lenses for impressive image rendering, with extraordinary depth of field and professional bokeh effect.
HUAWEI nova 2i's front-facing, dual-camera uses the power of its cutting-edge lens and camera technology to attain breathtaking bokeh, better lighting and radiant portraits. Naturally beautiful, naturally you.
SHOOT FIRST, FOCUS LATER
HUAWEI's amazing cutting-edge camera technology can readjust the focus after you shoot, while also allowing you to choose different bokeh effects. With more options, come better composition and better themes.
MOVE THE WORLD
HUAWEI's nova 2i's moving picture mode not only captures static images but also dynamic 2-second mini-movies. A moment of life can be treasured forever.
ONE STEP AHEAD
A 16nm 8-core Kirin 659 chipset, clocks up to 2.36 GHz, and a 4GB RAM and 64GB ROM, effortlessly runs multiple tasks efficiently. HUAWEI nova 2i runs Android 7-based EMUI 5.1 OS, with which HUAWEI's Ultra Memory will put you in the driver's seat.
|2G bands||GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900|
|3G bands||HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100|
|4G bands||LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 28(700), 38(2600), 40(2300), 41(2500)
LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800)
|Speed||HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (2CA) Cat6 300/50 Mbps|
|Bluetooth||4.2, A2DP, LE, aptX|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS|
|SIM Type||Single SIM (Nano-SIM)|
|USB||microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go|
|Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot|
|Dimension & Weight||156.2 x 75.2 x 7.5 mm, 164 g|
|Build||Front glass, aluminum body|
|Resolution||1080 x 2160 pixels, 18:9 ratio (~409 ppi density)|
|Size||5.9 inches, 89.8 cm2 (~76.5% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Type||IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Capacity||64 GB, 4 GB RAM|
|Card Slot||microSD, up to 256 GB (uses shared SIM slot)|
|Camera Type||16 MP, f/2.2, 27mm (wide), PDAF
2 MP, depth sensor
|Features||LED flash, panorama, HDR|
|Camera Type||13 MP, f/2.0, 26mm (wide)
2 MP, depth sensor
|Chipset||HiSilicon Kirin 659 (16 nm)|
|CPU||Octa-core (4x2.36 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4x1.7 GHz Cortex-A53)|
|3.5mm Audio Jack||Yes
Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
|Operating System||Android 7.0 (Nougat), upgradable to Android 8.0 (Oreo); EMUI 5.1|
|Features||Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass|
|Color||Graphite Black, Prestige Gold, Aurora Blue|
|Battery Type||Non-removable Li-Ion 3340 mAh battery|
Once your order has been processed, we'll verify your payment details. This can take up to 24 hours.
|Service||Delivery Schedule||Cost per Shipment|
|Australia Post||1-3 days after dispatch
Monday - Friday
|$6.90 Express , $0 Standard|
|Toll priority||1-2 days after dispatch
Monday - Friday
|Express for metro areas
$6.90 Express,$0 Standard
General handling time for most orders is 1-2 working days. Once the item is dispatched, it should arrive within 2-3 working days as per Australia Post and Toll priority schedule.
All orders placed on the weekend including Friday will be dispatched on Monday
For those who live outside metro areas or regional centres, delivery may extend to 7 working days.
We'll email you tracking details for your order once it's been dispatched so you can stay up to date with your delivery.
- If a device develops a fault within the warranty period the customer is required to inform us and book a return via our website www.phonebot.com.au or by calling us at +613 94626936.
- Battery performance is guaranteed by OEM standards for models up to two years old. We offer 30 day replacement warranty for models older than two years. For example iPhone 7 released in September 2016 will have a battery warranty period for up to 30 days from the date of purchase Whereas iPhone X released in November 2018 will have a battery warranty period as per the product listing (usually 6 months for Grade A products and 12 months for "Like New products).
- Items damaged internally or externally by the customer are not covered under warranty. Including water damaged or screen shattered devices.
- A device is replaced or refunded as per the customer's choice only if it turns out to be AMTA blocked.
- An item is only replaced with another similar device subject to availability (if the device is not available within 15 days we will proceed to refund).
- If a device is deemed irreparable by our technicians we will proceed with a replacement only.
- At this stage we do not offer any courtesy phones for devices sent under warranty.
- We do not guarantee data protection for devices being repaired you are highly advised to back up your device on a regular basis especially before sending it to us. Phonebot does not take responsibility for any data loss. Moreover, Phonebot does not create a backup of your data in our systems.
- All refunds are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product.
- All replacements are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product subject product availability. In case a suitable replacement isn't available we will contact you with the best options.
- In case of replacement with a different product please call +61394626938 and one of our staff will assist you.
- Please make sure that you make a backup of your data before sending the phones to us.
- All iOS device batteries that are under 79% capacity are replaced.
- Phonebot sources its devices from local and international channels Some iOS devices might have a camera shutter sound immutable. In such cases, Phonebot will honor a replacement with a muteable shutter sound device applicable within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- If a device turns out to be faulty within the warranty period, we will provide a replacement within 10 working days. Refunds on customers discretion will only be entertained on a case to case basis and can be limited to store credit.
- Warranty T&C's are to be used as a guide only and do not supersede consumer rights provided by the Australian consumer law.
- By proceeding to purchase from our website you agree to warranty guidelines.
Need help deciding?
Got a question? Need some help? For a quick and convenient way to get in touch, chat to us using your favorite messaging app!