- Sold Out
Exceptional customer support
Free and Easy Returns +7 Days Change of Mind Policy
Huawei P10 Plus (128GB) [Grade B]
Device Grades: Tell me more about grading
B Grade - These devices go for throw away prices quite literally! They work 100% but don't look so good naked. Chuck on a cover and a tempered glass though and you'll be laughing! Thoroughly cleaned and tested, Grade B devices are exceptional value for money.
*Batteries fully tested for reliability.
What's inside the box:
- 5W USB Power Adapter
- USB Charging Cable
Huawei P10 Plus (128GB) [Grade B]
Huawei P10 Plus VKY-L29 is an enhanced model of P10, comes with a large screen size, large battery and splash resistant construction. The smartphone is a blend of style and innovation, crafted with the first hyper diamond-cut finishing on a smartphone which adds more strength and colour. It comes powered by a Hisilicon Kirin 960 chipset that comprises of an incredibly fast Octa Core CPU comprising of 4x 2.4GHz and 4x 1.8GHz processors for phenomenal operating speeds. The phone chip features 6GB RAM that allows excellent multitasking and makes the phone fit for both multimedia entertainment as well as work. Physically, it offers a super-sleek 6.9mm thin profile and a 7-layer micro-pattern construction.
The phablet models a 5.5-inch IPS NEO touch LCD display with a Quad HD screen resolution of 2560 x 1440p. Its 128GB internal storage has Android OS v7.0 (Nougat) preloaded. Dual SIM support is available should you need to use another SIM on the same phone in place of SIM2. Huawei P10 Plus provides a stunning Dual 20-Megapixels and 12-Megapixel back camera which is made of a 5-piece Leica lens and comes with Optical Image Stabilization, phase detection, laser AF, Ultra HD 2060p recording, Full HD 1080p recording and dual LED flash. An 8MP front camera is also part of the design and offers f/1.9 aperture.
Other key specs of the Huawei P10 Plus VKY-L29 are 4G/LTE network support, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v4.2, DLNA, GPS/GLONASS, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot, NFC, microSD memory card slot (up to 256GB supported), Mali-G71 MP8 GPU, front mounted fingerprint sensor, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, e-compass, multitouch screen, FM radio, excellent low light photography, Emotion UI 5.1, microUSB v2.0 interface, Type C 1.0 reversible USB connection and a 3750mAh battery with ultra power saving mode.
|2G bands||GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2|
|3G bands||HSDPA 800 / 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1800 / 1900 / 2100|
|4G bands||LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 9(1800), 12(700), 17(700), 18(800), 19(800), 20(800), 26(850), 28(700), 29(700), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500)|
|Speed||HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (3CA) Cat12 600/150 Mbps|
|Bluetooth||4.2, A2DP, LE, aptX|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO|
|SIM Type||Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|USB||2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector|
|Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, DLNA, WiFi Direct, hotspot|
|Resolution||1440 x 2560 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~540 ppi density)|
|Size||5.5 inches, 81.5 cm2 (~71.6% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Type||IPS-NEO LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass 5|
|Capacity||128 GB, 6 GB RAM|
|Card Slot||microSD, up to 256 GB (uses SIM 2 slot)|
|Camera Type||12 MP, f/1.8, 28mm (wide), OIS, PDAF & laser AF|
20 MP B/W, f/1.8, 2x lossless zoom, PDAF & laser AF
|Features||Leica optics, dual-LED dual-tone flash, HDR, panorama|
|Camera Type||8 MP, f/1.9|
|Dimension & Weight||153.5 x 74.2 x 7 mm, 165 g|
|Build||Front glass, aluminum frame, back|
|Protection||- Splash resistant|
|Chipset||HiSilicon Kirin 960 (16 nm)|
|CPU||Octa-core (4x2.4 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4x1.8 GHz Cortex-A53)|
|3.5mm Audio Jack||Yes|
- 24-bit/192kHz audio
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
|Operating System||Android 7.0 (Nougat), upgradable to Android 8.0 (Oreo); EMUI 5.1|
|Features||Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass|
- Fast battery charging 9V/2A 18W
|Type||Huawei P10 Plus|
|Battery Type||Non-removable Li-Ion 3750 mAh battery|
Once your order has been processed, we'll verify your payment details. This can take up to 24 hours.
|Service||Delivery Schedule||Cost per Shipment|
|Australia Post||1-3 days after dispatch|
Monday - Friday
|$6.90 Express , $0 Standard|
|Toll priority||1-2 days after dispatch |
Monday - Friday
|Express for metro areas |
$6.90 Express,$0 Standard
General handling time for most orders is 1-2 working days. Once the item is dispatched, it should arrive within 2-3 working days as per Australia Post and Toll priority schedule.
All orders placed on the weekend including Friday will be dispatched on Monday
For those who live outside metro areas or regional centres, delivery may extend to 7 working days.
We'll email you tracking details for your order once it's been dispatched so you can stay up to date with your delivery.
- If a device develops a fault within the warranty period the customer is required to inform us and book a return via our website www.phonebot.com.au or by calling us at +613 94626936.
- Battery performance is guaranteed by OEM standards for models up to two years old. We offer 30 day replacement warranty for models older than two years. For example iPhone 7 released in September 2016 will have a battery warranty period for up to 30 days from the date of purchase Whereas iPhone X released in November 2018 will have a battery warranty period as per the product listing (usually 6 months for Grade A products and 12 months for "Like New products).
- Items damaged internally or externally by the customer are not covered under warranty. Including water damaged or screen shattered devices.
- A device is replaced or refunded as per the customer's choice only if it turns out to be AMTA blocked.
- An item is only replaced with another similar device subject to availability (if the device is not available within 15 days we will proceed to refund).
- If a device is deemed irreparable by our technicians we will proceed with a replacement only.
- At this stage we do not offer any courtesy phones for devices sent under warranty.
- We do not guarantee data protection for devices being repaired you are highly advised to back up your device on a regular basis especially before sending it to us. Phonebot does not take responsibility for any data loss. Moreover, Phonebot does not create a backup of your data in our systems.
- All refunds are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product.
- All replacements are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product subject product availability. In case a suitable replacement isn't available we will contact you with the best options.
- In case of replacement with a different product please call +61394626938 and one of our staff will assist you.
- Please make sure that you make a backup of your data before sending the phones to us.
- All iOS device batteries that are under 79% capacity are replaced.
- Phonebot sources its devices from local and international channels Some iOS devices might have a camera shutter sound immutable. In such cases, Phonebot will honor a replacement with a muteable shutter sound device applicable within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- If a device turns out to be faulty within the warranty period, we will provide a replacement within 10 working days. Refunds on customers discretion will only be entertained on a case to case basis and can be limited to store credit.
- Warranty T&C's are to be used as a guide only and do not supersede consumer rights provided by the Australian consumer law.
- By proceeding to purchase from our website you agree to warranty guidelines.
Need help deciding?
Got a question? Need some help? For a quick and convenient way to get in touch, chat to us using your favorite messaging app!