- Sold Out
9.30am - 7pm Customer Support
Free and Easy Returns +7 Days Change of Mind Policy
Huawei P20 Dual sim (64GB) [Grade B]
Device Grades: Tell me more about grading
B Grade - These devices go for throw away prices quite literally! They work 100% but don't look so good naked. Chuck on a cover and a tempered glass though and you'll be laughing! Thoroughly cleaned and tested, Grade B devices are exceptional value for money.
*Batteries fully tested for reliability.
What's inside the box:
- 5W USB Power Adapter
- USB Charging Cable
Huawei P20 Dual Sim (64GB) [Grade B]
About this item
Blazing a trail for smartphone photography, the HUAWEI P20 introduces the all-new Leica Dual Camera. Life goes by at the speed of light, be sure to capture every bright brilliant moment with the HUAWEI P20, where leading-edge camera technology meets visionary creative design.
The Art of Light
The new HUAWEI P20 is inspired by the luminous waves of light energy that fill our cosmos. Its curved glass body juxtaposes the concepts of strength and light for a truly illuminating smartphone design.
The New HUAWEI FullView Display
Precision designed down to the last pixel, the new HUAWEI FullView Display comes to life on the 5.8* inch RGBW screen, offering a radiantly bright display while consuming less power. The edgeless fingerprint sensor with smart navigation instead of the virtual bar can offer an additional informative area.
Natural Tone Display
By turning on Natural Tone, the display automatically adjusts color temperature based on ambient lighting for a consistent paper-like viewing experience.
"With our second-highest ever Photo score, the HUAWEI P20's still-image performance contributes significantly to the excellent overall result. It is the third-best smartphone for videography that we have tested, boasting a very efficient stabilization system, precise autofocus, and decent recording of detail in all conditions."
New Leica Dual Camera
HUAWEI’s partnership with Leica made die-hard camera fans fall in love with smartphone photography. Now the HUAWEI P20’s new generation Leica Dual Camera, crafted to deliver clear, richly detailed expert quality photographs, will inspire you to fall in love all over again.
As light streams through the HUAWEI P20’s impressive wide aperture lenses, it strikes a large image sensor with a pixel size of 1.55 micrometers. What that means, in a nutshell, is that more light is absorbed by the sensor, and more light means clearer, highly detailed, superior quality photographs, even in low-light.
Capturing Living Moments
With the HUAWEI P20, you can effortlessly record the details of moving actions and instantly capture the fleeting moments of fun.
AI Image Stabilisation
HUAWEI AI image stabilization allows you to capture incredible blur-free, handheld shots in low-light using Night Mode. No more tripod. Night Mode also balances high-contrast scenes for effortlessly clear, light-balanced snaps in any setting.
960 fps Super Slow Motion
Make time slow down – right down – to 960 frames per second with 960 fps Super Slow Motion video mode*. Use it to capture and enjoy life’s most precious moments before they zoom past.
Selfie to Self-Portrait
The 24 MP front camera* means every selfie you take will look stunning. No ifs, no buts. It delivers vibrant, sharp, dazzling images, day or night, zoomed in or far away.
3D Portrait Lighting
The HUAWEI P20 uses its AI-driven 3D facial modeling technology to follow the contours of your features, adjusting for the most flattering selfies. 3D Portrait Lighting also offers a host of studio-quality lighting effects to turn quick selfies into striking portraits.
With the support of Master AI, the HUAWEI P20 is able to identify, in real-time, 19 different categories*. Professional photography skills like lighting and other settings are then automatically adjusted by AI so your photo is the absolute best it can be.
New Leica Colour
Utilizing built-in AI at the chipset level, the photography system in the HUAWEI P20 is able to recognize the scene you’re framing and color balance your photograph automatically.
When you take a photograph the HUAWEI P20 will instantly offer intelligent layout suggestions to improve your composition, bringing your images up to professional standards without any extra effort.
Kirin 970 with Built-In NPU
Powering the AI-driven photography system of the HUAWEI P20 is the Kirin 970 chipset, driving a host of new premium extras and creative tools for a superior smartphone experience.
More Power, For Longer
The HUAWEI P20 houses a hugely powerful battery that charges safely and swiftly and keeps its power for much longer. With HUAWEI SuperCharge* the mighty 3400 mAh** battery can fast-charge at speed for maximum convenience.
Immersive Audio Experience
The HUAWEI P20 incorporates a Dolby Atmos® sound system that breaks new ground for smartphone audio. Premier 990 Kbps HWA* supports Hi-res audio files so you can enjoy true Hi-Fi audio quality wirelessly via Bluetooth**. The open HWA ecosystem invites industry advancement in smartphone audio, keeping your audio experience best-in-class.
|2G bands||GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900|
|3G bands||HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100|
|4G bands||1, 3, 7, 8, 20|
|Speed||HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (3CA) Cat16 1024/150 Mbps|
|Bluetooth||4.2, A2DP, LE, EDR, aptX HD|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO|
|SIM Type||Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|USB||USB Type-C 3.1|
|Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot|
|Resolution||1080 x 2240 pixels, 18.7:9 ratio|
|Size||5.8 inches, 84.9 cm2 (~80.4% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Type||LTPS IPS LCD|
|Camera Type||12 MP, f/1.8, 27mm (wide), 1/2.3", 1.55µm, PDAF, Laser AF, OIS|
20 MP B/W, f/1.6, 27mm (wide), 1/2.7", PDAF
|Features||Leica optics, LED flash, HDR, panorama|
|Video||4K@30fps, 1080p@60fps, 1080p@30fps (gyro-EIS), 720p@960fps|
|Camera Type||24 MP, f/2.0, 26mm (wide), 1/2.8", 0.9µm|
|Dimension & Weight||149.1 x 70.8 x 7.7 mm, 165 g|
|Build||Glass front, glass back, aluminum frame|
|Chipset||Kirin 970 (10 nm)|
|CPU||Octa-core (4x2.4 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4x1.8 GHz Cortex-A53)|
|3.5mm Audio Jack||No, 32-bit/384kHz audio|
|Operating System||Android 8.1 (Oreo), upgradable to Android 9.0 (Pie), EMUI 9.1|
|Features||Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, color spectrum|
|Battery Type||Li-Po 3400 mAh, non-removable|
Once your order has been processed, we'll verify your payment details. This can take up to 24 hours.
|Service||Delivery Schedule||Cost per Shipment|
|Australia Post||1-3 days after dispatch|
Monday - Friday
|$6.90 Express , $0 Standard|
|Toll priority||1-2 days after dispatch |
Monday - Friday
|Express for metro areas |
$6.90 Express,$0 Standard
General handling time for most orders is 1-2 working days. Once the item is dispatched, it should arrive within 2-3 working days as per Australia Post and Toll priority schedule.
All orders placed on the weekend including Friday will be dispatched on Monday
For those who live outside metro areas or regional centres, delivery may extend to 7 working days.
We'll email you tracking details for your order once it's been dispatched so you can stay up to date with your delivery.
- If a device develops a fault within the warranty period the customer is required to inform us and book a return via our website www.phonebot.com.au or by calling us at +613 94626936.
- Battery performance is guaranteed by OEM standards for models up to two years old. We offer 30 day replacement warranty for models older than two years. For example iPhone 7 released in September 2016 will have a battery warranty period for up to 30 days from the date of purchase Whereas iPhone X released in November 2018 will have a battery warranty period as per the product listing (usually 6 months for Grade A products and 12 months for "Like New products).
- Items damaged internally or externally by the customer are not covered under warranty. Including water damaged or screen shattered devices.
- A device is replaced or refunded as per the customer's choice only if it turns out to be AMTA blocked.
- An item is only replaced with another similar device subject to availability (if the device is not available within 15 days we will proceed to refund).
- If a device is deemed irreparable by our technicians we will proceed with a replacement only.
- At this stage we do not offer any courtesy phones for devices sent under warranty.
- We do not guarantee data protection for devices being repaired you are highly advised to back up your device on a regular basis especially before sending it to us. Phonebot does not take responsibility for any data loss. Moreover, Phonebot does not create a backup of your data in our systems.
- All refunds are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product.
- All replacements are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product subject product availability. In case a suitable replacement isn't available we will contact you with the best options.
- In case of replacement with a different product please call +61394626938 and one of our staff will assist you.
- Please make sure that you make a backup of your data before sending the phones to us.
- All iOS device batteries that are under 79% capacity are replaced.
- Phonebot sources its devices from local and international channels Some iOS devices might have a camera shutter sound immutable. In such cases, Phonebot will honor a replacement with a muteable shutter sound device applicable within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- If a device turns out to be faulty within the warranty period, we will provide a replacement within 10 working days. Refunds on customers discretion will only be entertained on a case to case basis and can be limited to store credit.
- Warranty T&C's are to be used as a guide only and do not supersede consumer rights provided by the Australian consumer law.
- By proceeding to purchase from our website you agree to warranty guidelines.
Need help deciding?
Got a question? Need some help? For a quick and convenient way to get in touch, chat to us using your favorite messaging app!