9.30am - 7pm Customer Support
Free and Easy Returns +7 Days Change of Mind Policy
Huawei P20 Pro (128GB) [Grade B]
Device Grades: Tell me more about grading
B Grade - These devices go for throw away prices quite literally! They work 100% but don't look so good naked. Chuck on a cover and a tempered glass though and you'll be laughing! Thoroughly cleaned and tested, Grade B devices are exceptional value for money.
*Batteries fully tested for reliability.
What's inside the box:
- 5W USB Power Adapter
- USB Charging Cable
Huawei P20 Pro (128GB) [Grade B]
- 4G Ready for ultra-fast network speeds
- World's first 40 Megapixel Leica Triple rear camera & 24 Megapixel selfie camera
- 6.1" OLED FullView HD+ Display
- Superfast Kirin 970 Octa Core Processor + 6GB of RAM
- Android 8.0 Oreo OS
- 128GB Storage
- Massive 4000mAh battery
- AI-powered processor!
- Leica 40MP + 20MP + 8MP Triple Lens Cameras!
The 6.1-inch FullView gives you an extraordinary viewing experience, with brilliantly vivid colours and high contrast.
Take perfect photos every time
With the world's first 40MP Leica Triple Camera powered by artificial intelligence, the P20 Pro will give you stunning photos even in low light conditions.
Point and shoot perfection
P20 Pro's camera uses artificial intelligence to understand the subject of your photo in real-time, and automatically adjusts it settings to capture the perfect shot.
Capture perfect photos at night
The P20 Pro's Handheld Super Night Mode captures perfect photos at night by using artificial intelligence to stabilise everything. This gives your shots amazing detail and clarity - and the 5X Hybrid Zoom lets you see further, allowing you to zoom in on your subject and take your shot without losing any detail.
More speed, more memory
A powerful Kirin 970 octa-core processor powers the P20 Pro, supported by 6GB RAM. As for storage, there's a massive 128GB of internal memory.
The P20 Pro's 4,000 mAh battery can keep up with everything you do. It's incredibly efficient, with power management driven by artificial intelligence. Plus, Huawei's SuperCharge technology lets you recharge it in a flash.
|2G bands||GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900|
|3G bands||HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100|
|4G bands||1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 12, 17, 18, 19, 20, 26, 28, 32, 34, 38, 39, 40|
|Speed||HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (3CA) Cat16 1024/150 Mbps|
|Bluetooth||4.2, A2DP, LE, EDR, aptX HD|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO|
|USB||USB Type-C 3.1|
|Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot|
|Resolution||1080 x 2240 pixels, 18.7:9 ratio (~408 ppi density)|
|Size||6.1 inches, 93.9 cm2 (~82.0% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass 5|
|Capacity||128 GB, 6 GB RAM|
|Camera Type||40 MP, f/1.8, 27mm (wide), 1/1.7", PDAF, Laser AF, OIS|
8 MP, f/2.4, 80mm (telephoto), 1/4.0", PDAF, OIS, 3x optical zoom
20 MP B/W, f/1.6, 27mm (wide), 1/2.7"
|Features||Leica optics, LED flash, HDR, panorama|
|Video||4K@30fps, 1080p@60fps, 1080p@30fps (gyro-EIS), 720p@960fps|
|Camera Type||24 MP, f/2.0, 26mm (wide), 1/2.8", 0.9µm|
|Dimension & Weight||155 x 73.9 x 7.8 mm, 180 g|
|Build||Glass front (Gorilla Glass 5), glass back, aluminum frame|
|Protection||IP67 dust/water resistant (up to 1m for 30 mins)|
|Chipset||Kirin 970 (10 nm)|
|CPU||Octa-core (4x2.4 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4x1.8 GHz Cortex-A53)|
|3.5mm Audio Jack||No|
|Operating System||Android 8.1 (Oreo), planned upgrade to Android 10, EMUI 9.1|
|Features||Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, color spectrum|
|Battery Type||Li-Po 4000 mAh, non-removable|
Fast charging 22.5W, 58% in 30 min (advertised)
Once your order has been processed, we'll verify your payment details. This can take up to 24 hours.
|Service||Delivery Schedule||Cost per Shipment|
|Australia Post||1-3 days after dispatch|
Monday - Friday
|$6.90 Express , $0 Standard|
|Toll priority||1-2 days after dispatch |
Monday - Friday
|Express for metro areas |
$6.90 Express,$0 Standard
General handling time for most orders is 1-2 working days. Once the item is dispatched, it should arrive within 2-3 working days as per Australia Post and Toll priority schedule.
All orders placed on the weekend including Friday will be dispatched on Monday
For those who live outside metro areas or regional centres, delivery may extend to 7 working days.
We'll email you tracking details for your order once it's been dispatched so you can stay up to date with your delivery.
- If a device develops a fault within the warranty period the customer is required to inform us and book a return via our website www.phonebot.com.au or by calling us at +613 94626936.
- Battery performance is guaranteed by OEM standards for models up to two years old. We offer 30 day replacement warranty for models older than two years. For example iPhone 7 released in September 2016 will have a battery warranty period for up to 30 days from the date of purchase Whereas iPhone X released in November 2018 will have a battery warranty period as per the product listing (usually 6 months for Grade A products and 12 months for "Like New products).
- Items damaged internally or externally by the customer are not covered under warranty. Including water damaged or screen shattered devices.
- A device is replaced or refunded as per the customer's choice only if it turns out to be AMTA blocked.
- An item is only replaced with another similar device subject to availability (if the device is not available within 15 days we will proceed to refund).
- If a device is deemed irreparable by our technicians we will proceed with a replacement only.
- At this stage we do not offer any courtesy phones for devices sent under warranty.
- We do not guarantee data protection for devices being repaired you are highly advised to back up your device on a regular basis especially before sending it to us. Phonebot does not take responsibility for any data loss. Moreover, Phonebot does not create a backup of your data in our systems.
- All refunds are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product.
- All replacements are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product subject product availability. In case a suitable replacement isn't available we will contact you with the best options.
- In case of replacement with a different product please call +61394626938 and one of our staff will assist you.
- Please make sure that you make a backup of your data before sending the phones to us.
- All iOS device batteries that are under 79% capacity are replaced.
- Phonebot sources its devices from local and international channels Some iOS devices might have a camera shutter sound immutable. In such cases, Phonebot will honor a replacement with a muteable shutter sound device applicable within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- If a device turns out to be faulty within the warranty period, we will provide a replacement within 10 working days. Refunds on customers discretion will only be entertained on a case to case basis and can be limited to store credit.
- Warranty T&C's are to be used as a guide only and do not supersede consumer rights provided by the Australian consumer law.
- By proceeding to purchase from our website you agree to warranty guidelines.
Need help deciding?
Got a question? Need some help? For a quick and convenient way to get in touch, chat to us using your favorite messaging app!