- Sold Out
Exceptional customer support
Free and Easy Returns +7 Days Change of Mind Policy
Huawei Mate 20 Dual Sim (128GB) [Like New]
Device Grades: Tell me more about grading
Like New - Scratchless devices with no signs of use. Thoroughly cleaned and tested for functionality, like new devices look new and offer fantastic value compared to a brand new device.
What's inside the box:
- 5W USB Power Adapter
- USB Charging Cable
Huawei Mate 20 Dual Sim (128GB) [Like New]
Welcome to a Higher Intelligence
A visual art that embraces technology and craftsmanship. The HUAWEI Mate 20 is built with a full vibrant display to accentuate its pure beauty. The immensely powerful engine inside unlocks future possibilities and creates a new path for intelligence.
Frame the World
An iconic square combining Leica Triple Camera and one flash inherits the Mate series’ central and simple camera design concept to create an aesthetic signature. See through the window, explore the world.
Full Screen, Infinite Possibilities
Be immersed by the Dewdrop display with remarkable screen-to-body ratio, supporting a full screen of distinct clarity and striking colour. The seamless design provides a wide space to explore the world.
Capture the Light
A tribute to nature’s rich colours, HUAWEI Mate 20 is available in four vibrant colours. Light reflects beautifully off the back of midnight blue and emerald green making the unique Hyper Optical Patterns glitter. A special glass texture which is non-slip and anti-fingerprint.
A Symphony in Your Hand
Sophisticated craftsmanship creates a smooth and warm contrast to the glass back and makes it comfortable and reliable to hold.
World’s 1st 7nm Mobile AI Chipset
The industry-leading 7nm process technology of Kirin 980 generates direct performance upgrade of speed improvement and power efficiency.
Enduring power is always the symbol of the Mate series. The impressive 4,000 mAh battery with smarter AI power management fuels your daily work and entertainment
|2G bands||GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2|
|3G bands||HSDPA 800 / 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100|
|4G bands||LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 6(900), 7(2600), 8(900), 9(1800), 12(700), 17(700), 18(800), 19(800), 20(800), 26(850), 28(700), 32(1500), 34(2000), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300)|
|Speed||HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A Cat21 1400/200 Mbps|
|Bluetooth||5.0, A2DP, aptX HD, LE|
|GPS||Yes, with dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, QZSS|
|SIM Type||Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|USB||3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go|
|Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, DLNA, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot|
|Resolution||1080 x 2244 pixels, 18.7:9 ratio (~381 ppi density)|
|Size||6.53 inches, 107.5 cm2 (~88.0% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Type||IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Capacity||6 GB RAM, 128GB|
|Card Slot||NM (Nano Memory), up to 256GB (uses shared SIM slot)|
|Camera Type||12 MP, f/1.8, 27mm (wide), 1/2.3", PDAF, Laser AF|
8 MP, f/2.4, 54mm (telephoto), PDAF, Laser AF, 2x optical zoom
16 MP, f/2.2, 17mm (ultrawide), PDAF, Laser AF
|Features||Leica optics, dual-LED dual-tone flash, panorama, HDR|
|Video||2160p@30fps, 1080p@60fps, 1080p@30fps (gyro-EIS), 720p@960fps|
|Camera Type||24 MP, f/2.0, 26mm (wide)|
|Dimension & Weight||158.2 x 77.2 x 8.3 mm, 188 g|
|Build||Front/back glass & aluminum frame|
|Protection||IP53 dust and splash protection|
|Chipset||HiSilicon Kirin 980 (7 nm)|
|CPU||Octa-core (2x2.6 GHz Cortex-A76 & 2x1.92 GHz Cortex-A76 & 4x1.8 GHz Cortex-A55)|
|3.5mm Audio Jack||Yes|
Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
|Operating System||Android 9.0 (Pie); EMUI 9.1|
|Features||Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, barometer, compass|
Fast battery charging 22.5W (58% in 30 min)
|Loudspeaker||Yes, with stereo speakers|
|Battery Type||Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery|
Once your order has been processed, we'll verify your payment details. This can take up to 24 hours.
|Service||Delivery Schedule||Cost per Shipment|
|Australia Post||1-3 days after dispatch|
Monday - Friday
|$6.90 Express , $0 Standard|
|Toll priority||1-2 days after dispatch |
Monday - Friday
|Express for metro areas |
$6.90 Express,$0 Standard
General handling time for most orders is 1-2 working days. Once the item is dispatched, it should arrive within 2-3 working days as per Australia Post and Toll priority schedule.
All orders placed on the weekend including Friday will be dispatched on Monday
For those who live outside metro areas or regional centres, delivery may extend to 7 working days.
We'll email you tracking details for your order once it's been dispatched so you can stay up to date with your delivery.
- If a device develops a fault within the warranty period the customer is required to inform us and book a return via our website www.phonebot.com.au or by calling us at +613 94626936.
- Battery performance is guaranteed by OEM standards for models up to two years old. We offer 30 day replacement warranty for models older than two years. For example iPhone 7 released in September 2016 will have a battery warranty period for up to 30 days from the date of purchase Whereas iPhone X released in November 2018 will have a battery warranty period as per the product listing (usually 6 months for Grade A products and 12 months for "Like New products).
- Items damaged internally or externally by the customer are not covered under warranty. Including water damaged or screen shattered devices.
- A device is replaced or refunded as per the customer's choice only if it turns out to be AMTA blocked.
- An item is only replaced with another similar device subject to availability (if the device is not available within 15 days we will proceed to refund).
- If a device is deemed irreparable by our technicians we will proceed with a replacement only.
- At this stage we do not offer any courtesy phones for devices sent under warranty.
- We do not guarantee data protection for devices being repaired you are highly advised to back up your device on a regular basis especially before sending it to us. Phonebot does not take responsibility for any data loss. Moreover, Phonebot does not create a backup of your data in our systems.
- All refunds are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product.
- All replacements are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product subject product availability. In case a suitable replacement isn't available we will contact you with the best options.
- In case of replacement with a different product please call +61394626938 and one of our staff will assist you.
- Please make sure that you make a backup of your data before sending the phones to us.
- All iOS device batteries that are under 79% capacity are replaced.
- Phonebot sources its devices from local and international channels Some iOS devices might have a camera shutter sound immutable. In such cases, Phonebot will honor a replacement with a muteable shutter sound device applicable within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- If a device turns out to be faulty within the warranty period, we will provide a replacement within 10 working days. Refunds on customers discretion will only be entertained on a case to case basis and can be limited to store credit.
- Warranty T&C's are to be used as a guide only and do not supersede consumer rights provided by the Australian consumer law.
- By proceeding to purchase from our website you agree to warranty guidelines.
Need help deciding?
Got a question? Need some help? For a quick and convenient way to get in touch, chat to us using your favorite messaging app!