Exceptional customer support
Free and Easy Returns +7 Days Change of Mind Policy
Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max 5G (512GB) [Grade A]
Device Grades: Tell me more about grading
A Grade - Best value for money. Minor scratches or scuffs not visible at arms length. Thoroughly cleaned and tested to meet OEM guidelines. These devices are rated 9/10 and never disappoint.
*Batteries fully tested for reliability
What's inside the box:
Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max 5G (512GB) [Grade A]
Change of mind returns. Not refurbished
iPhone 12 Pro Max. 5G to download huge files on the go and stream HDR video. Larger 6.7-inch Super Retina XDR display. Ceramic Shield with four times better drop performance. Incredible low-light photography with the best Pro camera system on an iPhone, and 5x optical zoom range. Cinema-grade Dolby Vision video recording, editing and playback. Night mode portraits and next-level AR experiences with the LiDAR Scanner. Powerful A14 Bionic chip. And new MagSafe accessories for easy attachment and faster wireless charging. For infinitely spectacular possibilities.
- 6.7-inch Super Retina XDR display
- Ceramic Shield, tougher than any smartphone glass
- 5G for superfast downloads and high-quality streaming
- A14 Bionic, the fastest chip ever in a smartphone
- Pro camera system with 12-megapixel Ultra Wide, Wide and Telephoto cameras; 5x optical zoom range; Night mode; Deep Fusion; Smart HDR 3; Apple ProRAW and 4K Dolby Vision HDR recording
- LiDAR Scanner for improved AR experiences and Night mode portraits
- 12-megapixel TrueDepth front camera with Night mode and 4K Dolby Vision HDR recording
- Industry-leading IP68 water resistance
- Supports MagSafe accessories for easy attachment and faster wireless charging
- iOS 14 with redesigned widgets on the Home Screen, the all-new App Library, App Clips, and more
|2G bands||GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900|
|3G bands||HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100|
|4G bands||1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 17, 18, 19, 20, 25, 26, 28, 30, 32, 34, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 46, 48, 66|
|5G Bands||1, 2, 3, 5, 7, 8, 12, 20, 25, 28, 38, 40, 41, 66, 77, 78, 79 Sub6|
|Speed||HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A, 5G, EV-DO Rev.A 3.1 Mbps|
|Bluetooth||5.0, A2DP, LE|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS|
|SIM Type||Single SIM (Nano-SIM and/or eSIM)|
|USB||Lightning, USB 2.0|
|Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, hotspot|
|Resolution||1284 x 2778 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~458 ppi density)|
|Size||6.7 inches, 109.8 cm2 (~87.4% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Type||Super Retina XDR OLED, HDR10, 800 nits (typ), 1200 nits (peak)|
|Protection||Scratch-resistant ceramic glass, oleophobic coating|
|Capacity||512GB 6GB RAM|
|Camera Type||12 MP, f/1.6, 26mm (wide), 1.7µm, dual pixel PDAF, sensor-shift stabilization (IBIS)|
12 MP, f/2.2, 65mm (telephoto), 1/3.4", 1.0µm, PDAF, OIS, 2.5x optical zoom
12 MP, f/2.4, 120˚, 13mm (ultrawide), 1/3.6"
TOF 3D LiDAR scanner (depth)
|Features||Dual-LED dual-tone flash, HDR (photo/panorama)|
|Video||4K@24/30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/120/240fps, 10‑bit HDR, Dolby Vision HDR (up to 60fps), stereo sound rec.|
|Camera Type||12 MP, f/2.2, 23mm (wide), 1/3.6"|
SL 3D, (depth/biometrics sensor)
|Video||4K@24/30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/120fps, gyro-EIS|
|Dimension & Weight||160.8 x 78.1 x 7.4 mm, 228 g|
|Build||Glass front (Gorilla Glass), glass back (Gorilla Glass), stainless steel frame|
|Protection||IP68 dust/water resistant (up to 6m for 30 mins)|
Apple Pay (Visa, MasterCard, AMEX certified)
|Chipset||Apple A14 Bionic (5 nm)|
|CPU||Hexa-core (2x3.1 GHz Firestorm + 4x1.8 GHz Icestorm)|
|GPU||Apple GPU (4-core graphics)|
|3.5mm Audio Jack||No|
|Operating System||iOS 14.1, upgradable to iOS 14.2|
|Features||Face ID, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer|
Siri natural language commands and dictation
Ultra Wideband (UWB) support
Wide color gamut
Fast charging 20W, 50% in 30 min (advertised)
USB Power Delivery 2.0
Qi magnetic fast wireless charging 15W
|Loudspeaker||Yes, with stereo speakers|
|Color||Silver, Graphite, Gold, Pacific Blue|
|Battery Type||Li-Ion 3687 mAh, non-removable (14.13 Wh)|
Once your order has been processed, we'll verify your payment details. This can take up to 24 hours.
|Service||Delivery Schedule||Cost per Shipment|
|Australia Post||1-3 days after dispatch|
Monday - Friday
|$6.90 Express , $0 Standard|
|Toll priority||1-2 days after dispatch |
Monday - Friday
|Express for metro areas |
$6.90 Express,$0 Standard
General handling time for most orders is 1-2 working days. Once the item is dispatched, it should arrive within 2-3 working days as per Australia Post and Toll priority schedule.
All orders placed on the weekend including Friday will be dispatched on Monday
For those who live outside metro areas or regional centres, delivery may extend to 7 working days.
We'll email you tracking details for your order once it's been dispatched so you can stay up to date with your delivery.
- If a device develops a fault within the warranty period the customer is required to inform us and book a return via our website www.phonebot.com.au or by calling us at +613 94626936.
- Battery performance is guaranteed by OEM standards for models up to two years old. We offer 30 day replacement warranty for models older than two years. For example iPhone 7 released in September 2016 will have a battery warranty period for up to 30 days from the date of purchase Whereas iPhone X released in November 2018 will have a battery warranty period as per the product listing (usually 6 months for Grade A products and 12 months for "Like New products).
- Items damaged internally or externally by the customer are not covered under warranty. Including water damaged or screen shattered devices.
- A device is replaced or refunded as per the customer's choice only if it turns out to be AMTA blocked.
- An item is only replaced with another similar device subject to availability (if the device is not available within 15 days we will proceed to refund).
- If a device is deemed irreparable by our technicians we will proceed with a replacement only.
- At this stage we do not offer any courtesy phones for devices sent under warranty.
- We do not guarantee data protection for devices being repaired you are highly advised to back up your device on a regular basis especially before sending it to us. Phonebot does not take responsibility for any data loss. Moreover, Phonebot does not create a backup of your data in our systems.
- All refunds are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product.
- All replacements are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product subject product availability. In case a suitable replacement isn't available we will contact you with the best options.
- In case of replacement with a different product please call +61394626938 and one of our staff will assist you.
- Please make sure that you make a backup of your data before sending the phones to us.
- All iOS device batteries that are under 79% capacity are replaced.
- Phonebot sources its devices from local and international channels Some iOS devices might have a camera shutter sound immutable. In such cases, Phonebot will honor a replacement with a muteable shutter sound device applicable within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- If a device turns out to be faulty within the warranty period, we will provide a replacement within 10 working days. Refunds on customers discretion will only be entertained on a case to case basis and can be limited to store credit.
- Warranty T&C's are to be used as a guide only and do not supersede consumer rights provided by the Australian consumer law.
- By proceeding to purchase from our website you agree to warranty guidelines.
Need help deciding?
Got a question? Need some help? For a quick and convenient way to get in touch, chat to us using your favorite messaging app!