Exceptional customer support
Free and Easy Returns +7 Days Change of Mind Policy
Apple iPhone 8 Plus (64GB) [Grade A]
Device Grades: Tell me more about grading
A Grade - Best value for money. Minor scratches or scuffs not visible at arms length. Thoroughly cleaned and tested to meet OEM guidelines. These devices are rated 9/10 and never disappoint.
*Batteries fully tested for reliability
What's inside the box:
- 5W USB Power Adapter
- USB Charging Cable
Apple iPhone 8 Plus 64gb
The "One More Thing" announcement took the thunder away from what was supposed to be the highlight of the day, the Apple iPhone 8 and the Apple iPhone 8 Plus 64Gb. Or were these two models just distractions for the main event?
Trying to make sense of that question will just take away concentration from what this article is all about, the Apple iPhone 8 Plus 64Gb. This here is the last hurrah for the classic smartphone design that had dominated over the last 10 years.
The large bezels and the physical home button wrapping around a screen size of 5.5 inches of the iPhone 8 Plus were still considered to be a large design, but still a classic to fans of the giant at Cupertino.
Even though the iPhone X was supposed to be an evolution over the previous decade of phones, there wasn’t much to differentiate it from the iPhone 8 and the 8 Plus, apart from the display. The iPhone 8 is powered by the same Apple A11 Bionic hexacore chipset found on the X.
You can pick the iPhone 8 Plus with a colour such as Space Gray, Gold and Silver. The glass front and glass back are held together by an aluminium frame. The nano sim card has been the gold standard for quite some time.
Apple pay is also included as standard and Touch ID remains a standard while the X and subsequent models will get Face ID. This is still a fast way to unlock your phone
A 3 core Apple GPU rounds up the processing unit to give a performance masterclass that is still relevant in 2021. You have a whopping 64 Gb to store your photos, pictures and videos you download from TikTok. If 64gb of storage is not enough, you can instead get the 256gb on your unlocked mobile
You will find a 5.5 inch IPS LCD screen that can light up to 625 nits and 1080p HD goodness. The wide colour gamut of the display makes for a great colour show and is well protected behind an ion strengthened glass and oleophobic coating. The buttery smooth experience of the iPhone 8 Plus is made possible by 3 gigs of RAM.
The experience is made possible with a 2691 mAh battery that is kept juiced by a 15-watt fast charger. You can choose to have Qi wireless charging if you are not a fan of archaic plugs.
A great reason to consider a smartphone is its photo-taking abilities. The iPhone 8s is probably still one of the best phones out there in terms of the capabilities of its cameras. A dual 12 MP unit sits at the back of the phone. One of the sensors is a wide camera and the other is a telephoto/zoom lens capable of 2x optical zoom.
The cameras are backed up by a Four LED dual-tone flashlight that makes for quite the enhancement, especially when HDR is added to the equation. The cameras are capable of recording 4K video at a snappy 60 fps.
With this setup comes improved workings to the Portrait Lighting Mode, which is just a fancy name for the bokeh effect that DSLR cameras have long been capable of for producing an image. This feature will be quite useful when you utilize the 7 MP front camera to lay thirst traps on Instagram.
Buying the iPhone 8 Plus
We have a stock of brand new units for sale at our online shop. When you want to purchase, the process is simple. To join, simply open a free customer account and fill in your shipping details as well as delivery options. This will make free shipping your device a smooth process.
Once you have filled in your account details, it's time to find the phone with the features you want. You can use the search box to create a query. You can also use the filters to search for the device you want.
When you have the device you want, simply pay at checkout, and your device will be shipped to you for free.
|2G bands||GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900|
|3G bands||HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100|
|4G bands||LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 13(700), 17(700), 18(800), 19(800), 20(800), 25(1900), 26(850), 28(700), 29(700), 30(2300), 34(2000), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500), 66(1700/2100)|
|Speed||HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (3CA) Cat12 600/150 Mbps, EV-DO Rev.A 3.1 Mbps|
|Bluetooth||5.0, A2DP, LE|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS|
|USB||2.0, proprietary reversible connector|
|Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, hotspot|
|Resolution||1080 x 1920 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~401 ppi density)|
|Size||5.5 inches, 83.4 cm2 (~67.4% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Type||LED-backlit IPS LCD, capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Protection||Ion-strengthened glass, oleophobic coating
- Wide color gamut
- 3D Touch display & home button
|Capacity||64 GB, 3 GB RAM|
|Camera Type||12 MP, f/1.8, 28mm (wide), OIS, PDAF
12 MP, f/2.8, 57mm (telephoto), 2x optical zoom, PDAF
|Features||Quad-LED dual-tone flash, HDR|
|Camera Type||7 MP, f/2.2, 32mm (standard)|
|Features||Face detection, HDR|
|Dimension & Weight||158.4 x 78.1 x 7.5 mm, 202 g|
|Build||Front/back glass, aluminum frame|
|Protection||- IP67 dust/water resistant (up to 1m for 30 mins)
- Apple Pay (Visa, MasterCard, AMEX certified)
|Chipset||Apple A11 Bionic (10 nm)|
|CPU||Hexa-core (2x Monsoon + 4x Mistral)|
|GPU||Apple GPU (three-core graphics)|
|3.5mm Audio Jack||No|
|Operating System||iOS 11, upgradable to iOS 14.4|
|Features||Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- Fast battery charging: 50% in 30 min
- Qi wireless charging
- Siri natural language commands and dictation
|Color||Gold, Space Gray, Silver, Red|
|Type||Apple iPhone 8 Plus|
|Battery Type||Non-removable Li-Ion 2691 mAh battery (10.28 Wh)|
Once your order has been processed, we'll verify your payment details. This can take up to 24 hours.
|Service||Delivery Schedule||Cost per Shipment|
|Australia Post||1-3 days after dispatch
Monday - Friday
|$6.90 Express , $0 Standard|
|Toll priority||1-2 days after dispatch
Monday - Friday
|Express for metro areas
$6.90 Express,$0 Standard
General handling time for most orders is 1-2 working days. Once the item is dispatched, it should arrive within 2-3 working days as per Australia Post and Toll priority schedule.
All orders placed on the weekend including Friday will be dispatched on Monday
For those who live outside metro areas or regional centres, delivery may extend to 7 working days.
We'll email you tracking details for your order once it's been dispatched so you can stay up to date with your delivery.
- If a device develops a fault within the warranty period the customer is required to inform us and book a return via our website www.phonebot.com.au or by calling us at +613 94626936.
- Battery performance is guaranteed by OEM standards for models up to two years old. We offer 30 day replacement warranty for models older than two years. For example iPhone 7 released in September 2016 will have a battery warranty period for up to 30 days from the date of purchase Whereas iPhone X released in November 2018 will have a battery warranty period as per the product listing (usually 6 months for Grade A products and 12 months for "Like New products).
- Items damaged internally or externally by the customer are not covered under warranty. Including water damaged or screen shattered devices.
- A device is replaced or refunded as per the customer's choice only if it turns out to be AMTA blocked.
- An item is only replaced with another similar device subject to availability (if the device is not available within 15 days we will proceed to refund).
- If a device is deemed irreparable by our technicians we will proceed with a replacement only.
- At this stage we do not offer any courtesy phones for devices sent under warranty.
- We do not guarantee data protection for devices being repaired you are highly advised to back up your device on a regular basis especially before sending it to us. Phonebot does not take responsibility for any data loss. Moreover, Phonebot does not create a backup of your data in our systems.
- All refunds are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product.
- All replacements are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product subject product availability. In case a suitable replacement isn't available we will contact you with the best options.
- In case of replacement with a different product please call +61394626938 and one of our staff will assist you.
- Please make sure that you make a backup of your data before sending the phones to us.
- All iOS device batteries that are under 79% capacity are replaced.
- Phonebot sources its devices from local and international channels Some iOS devices might have a camera shutter sound immutable. In such cases, Phonebot will honor a replacement with a muteable shutter sound device applicable within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- If a device turns out to be faulty within the warranty period, we will provide a replacement within 10 working days. Refunds on customers discretion will only be entertained on a case to case basis and can be limited to store credit.
- Warranty T&C's are to be used as a guide only and do not supersede consumer rights provided by the Australian consumer law.
- By proceeding to purchase from our website you agree to warranty guidelines.
Need help deciding?
Got a question? Need some help? For a quick and convenient way to get in touch, chat to us using your favorite messaging app!