JBL Reflect Flow [Brand New]
Featuring a compact design, ergonomic fit, and an IPX7 rating, the JBL Reflect Flow Wireless Sport In-Ear Headphones makes it easy to listen to music or take calls without worrying about cables when on the go.
For On-the-Go Listening
Made with 5.8mm dynamic drivers incorporating JBL Signature Sound technology, the JBL Reflect Flow Wireless Sport In-Ear Headphones delivers a crisp and immersive audio output, so you can enjoy every song in your playlist as you go out and about.
Mindful of Your Surroundings
The Reflect Flow Sport In-Ear Headphones has an integrated Ambient Aware and TalkThru features, which allows you to hear and be aware of your outdoor environment and lets you make and take calls, and receive information from your voice assistant without taking them off.
With the JBL Wireless Sport In-Ear Headphones’ included patented Freebit enhancers and ergonomic silicone tips, which comes in 3 different sizes, you can easily customise and securely fit these headphones in your ears without frequently moving and adjusting it.
Long Battery Life
The Reflect Flow In-Ear Headphones is equipped with a powerful lithium-ion battery, which can run up to 30 hours (10 hours in the earbuds and additional 20 hours with the charging case), allowing you to listen to your favourite audio content all day long.
What's In The Box?
- 1x REFLECT FLOW
- 3x Sizes of Ear Tips
- 3x Sizes of Freebit
- 1x Charging Case
- 1x Charging Cable
- 1x Warranty/Warning (W/!)
- 1x QSG/Safety Sheet (S/i)
Once your order has been processed, we'll verify your payment details. This can take up to 24 hours.
|Service||Delivery Schedule||Cost per Shipment|
|Australia Post||1-3 days after dispatch|
Monday - Friday
|$6.90 Express , $0 Standard|
|Toll priority||1-2 days after dispatch |
Monday - Friday
|Express for metro areas |
$6.90 Express,$0 Standard
General handling time for most orders is 1-2 working days. Once the item is dispatched, it should arrive within 2-3 working days as per Australia Post and Toll priority schedule.
All orders placed on the weekend including Friday will be dispatched on Monday
For those who live outside metro areas or regional centres, delivery may extend to 7 working days.
We'll email you tracking details for your order once it's been dispatched so you can stay up to date with your delivery.
- If a device develops a fault within the warranty period the customer is required to inform us and book a return via our website www.phonebot.com.au or by calling us at +613 94626936.
- Battery performance is guaranteed by OEM standards for models up to two years old. We offer 30 day replacement warranty for models older than two years. For example iPhone 7 released in September 2016 will have a battery warranty period for up to 30 days from the date of purchase Whereas iPhone X released in November 2018 will have a battery warranty period as per the product listing (usually 6 months for Grade A products and 12 months for "Like New products).
- Items damaged internally or externally by the customer are not covered under warranty. Including water damaged or screen shattered devices.
- A device is replaced or refunded as per the customer's choice only if it turns out to be AMTA blocked.
- An item is only replaced with another similar device subject to availability (if the device is not available within 15 days we will proceed to refund).
- If a device is deemed irreparable by our technicians we will proceed with a replacement only.
- At this stage we do not offer any courtesy phones for devices sent under warranty.
- We do not guarantee data protection for devices being repaired you are highly advised to back up your device on a regular basis especially before sending it to us. Phonebot does not take responsibility for any data loss. Moreover, Phonebot does not create a backup of your data in our systems.
- All refunds are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product.
- All replacements are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product subject product availability. In case a suitable replacement isn't available we will contact you with the best options.
- In case of replacement with a different product please call +61394626938 and one of our staff will assist you.
- Please make sure that you make a backup of your data before sending the phones to us.
- All iOS device batteries that are under 79% capacity are replaced.
- Phonebot sources its devices from local and international channels Some iOS devices might have a camera shutter sound immutable. In such cases, Phonebot will honor a replacement with a muteable shutter sound device applicable within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- If a device turns out to be faulty within the warranty period, we will provide a replacement within 10 working days. Refunds on customers discretion will only be entertained on a case to case basis and can be limited to store credit.
- Warranty T&C's are to be used as a guide only and do not supersede consumer rights provided by the Australian consumer law.
- By proceeding to purchase from our website you agree to warranty guidelines.
Need help deciding?
Got a question? Need some help? For a quick and convenient way to get in touch, chat to us using your favorite messaging app!