- Sold Out
9.30am - 7pm Customer Support
Free and Easy Returns +7 Days Change of Mind Policy
Lenovo Yoga Book C930 [Open Box]
World's first dual-display laptop with E Ink
The Yoga Book C930 combines a gorgeous QHD display with a second E Ink panel that allows for multiple functions. It’s also easier on the eyes, and lower in power consumption. With just one click, the E Ink display transforms from sketchpad to flat halo keyboard to e-reader.
With two screens side by side, you’ll be able to amp up your creativity and productivity: Take notes while you watch a video; interact with multiple programs or websites at the same time; screen grab a presentation, and make edits directly; or sketch out an idea with a photograph or video on the main screen.
Best 10” on-screen touch keyboard on the planet
Enjoy natural and intuitive typing on the Yoga Book C930’s E Ink Keyboard, one of the E Ink panel’s three functions. Featuring visual and haptic feedback that mimic a “real” keyboard, it offers a 22 percent increase in typing productivity from our previous Yoga Book. It’s powered by AI, which means the more you use it, the more accurate it becomes. Plus, you’ll be able to customise the keyboard depending on your preferred language and format.
Ink & paper made better
Sketch, write, develop formulas, and more on the Yoga Book C930 with E Ink Note. Then digitise the image or text with a few clicks, and effortlessly add it to Microsoft Word or other programs on the main display. E Ink Note works seamlessly with Windows 10 apps, syncing with One Note so you won’t lose a single thought.
Think it, ink it
The Yoga Book C930’s Precision Pen (included) provides the natural feel of a pen-on-paper experience with 4,096 levels of pen sensitivity.
Read in comfort—for a marathon 13 hours
Whether you’re enjoying a lazy afternoon at a café or commuting to work, you’ll be able to read across multiple E-book formats including EPUB, MOBI, and TXT. The 10.8” FHD E Ink display is covered with durable Gorilla® Glass and coated with an anti-glare finish for an easy-on-the-eyes, paper-like feel. And with up to 13 hours of reading time in e-reader mode, you could fly from San Francisco to Beijing without needing to charge.
World’s thinnest & lightest dual-display laptop
It’s a laptop, tablet, and e-reader—in one impossibly slim, incredibly light package. At just 9.9 mm thin and featuring a fanless aluminum design, it’ll go anywhere in style.
With a form factor this slim, we thought some users might appreciate a shortcut for easy access. Double knock on the Yoga Book C930’s lid to see it open as if by magic.
Work, browse, watch, & more
The Yoga Book C930’s patented 360° watchband hinge makes it easier than ever to quickly transform from laptop into tablet or stand mode. We've tested it with more than 50,000 full rotations to ensure smooth transitions, so you'll enjoy a seamless experience whether you’re typing, reading, or more.
One touch and you're in
Log in to your Yoga Book C930 with just a touch of your finger, thanks to an ultrafast infrared optical fingerprint sensor and Windows Hello. And say goodbye to frustrating logins when your finger is sweaty—the Yoga Book C930’s precision sensor will still recognise you.
Don't just take our word for it. The tech community has showered the Yoga Book C930 with more than 20 awards at big events like IFA and CES.
- Processor : 7th Gen Intel® Core™ i5-7Y54 Processor (4 MB Cache, 1.2 GHz, 3.2 GHz max)
- Operating System : Windows 10 Home 64
- Display : LCD display: 10.8" QHD (2560x1600), IPS, 400 nits, 85% gamut, 281 ppi
E Ink display: 10.8" FHD (1920x1080), E Ink screen, 204 ppi
- Graphics : Intel HD Graphics 615 in processor
- Memory : 4GB / LPDDR3, soldered to systemboard, no socket
- Storage : 256GB M.2 SSD
- Battery : 36Wh
- Case colour : Iron Grey
- Wireless LAN : 802.11abgnac, 2x2, dual-band, Wi-Fi + Bluetooth® 4.2
- Wireless WAN : None
- Ports : 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C, 1 x MicroSD
- Audio : Dual speakers with Dolby® Atmos®, 1.2W x 2, dual array mic with noise cancelling (via USB 3.1 Type-C port)
Once your order has been processed, we'll verify your payment details. This can take up to 24 hours.
|Service||Delivery Schedule||Cost per Shipment|
|Australia Post||1-3 days after dispatch|
Monday - Friday
|$6.90 Express , $0 Standard|
|Toll priority||1-2 days after dispatch |
Monday - Friday
|Express for metro areas |
$6.90 Express,$0 Standard
General handling time for most orders is 1-2 working days. Once the item is dispatched, it should arrive within 2-3 working days as per Australia Post and Toll priority schedule.
All orders placed on the weekend including Friday will be dispatched on Monday
For those who live outside metro areas or regional centres, delivery may extend to 7 working days.
We'll email you tracking details for your order once it's been dispatched so you can stay up to date with your delivery.
- If a device develops a fault within the warranty period the customer is required to inform us and book a return via our website www.phonebot.com.au or by calling us at +613 94626936.
- Battery performance is guaranteed by OEM standards for models up to two years old. We offer 30 day replacement warranty for models older than two years. For example iPhone 7 released in September 2016 will have a battery warranty period for up to 30 days from the date of purchase Whereas iPhone X released in November 2018 will have a battery warranty period as per the product listing (usually 6 months for Grade A products and 12 months for "Like New products).
- Items damaged internally or externally by the customer are not covered under warranty. Including water damaged or screen shattered devices.
- A device is replaced or refunded as per the customer's choice only if it turns out to be AMTA blocked.
- An item is only replaced with another similar device subject to availability (if the device is not available within 15 days we will proceed to refund).
- If a device is deemed irreparable by our technicians we will proceed with a replacement only.
- At this stage we do not offer any courtesy phones for devices sent under warranty.
- We do not guarantee data protection for devices being repaired you are highly advised to back up your device on a regular basis especially before sending it to us. Phonebot does not take responsibility for any data loss. Moreover, Phonebot does not create a backup of your data in our systems.
- All refunds are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product.
- All replacements are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product subject product availability. In case a suitable replacement isn't available we will contact you with the best options.
- In case of replacement with a different product please call +61394626938 and one of our staff will assist you.
- Please make sure that you make a backup of your data before sending the phones to us.
- All iOS device batteries that are under 79% capacity are replaced.
- Phonebot sources its devices from local and international channels Some iOS devices might have a camera shutter sound immutable. In such cases, Phonebot will honor a replacement with a muteable shutter sound device applicable within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- If a device turns out to be faulty within the warranty period, we will provide a replacement within 10 working days. Refunds on customers discretion will only be entertained on a case to case basis and can be limited to store credit.
- Warranty T&C's are to be used as a guide only and do not supersede consumer rights provided by the Australian consumer law.
- By proceeding to purchase from our website you agree to warranty guidelines.
Need help deciding?
Got a question? Need some help? For a quick and convenient way to get in touch, chat to us using your favorite messaging app!