9.30am - 7pm Customer Support
Free and Easy Returns +7 Days Change of Mind Policy
Nokia 8.1 Dual Sim (64GB) [Grade A]
Device Grades: Tell me more about grading
A Grade - Best value for money. Minor scratches or scuffs not visible at arms length. Thoroughly cleaned and tested to meet OEM guidelines. These devices are rated 9/10 and never disappoint.
*Batteries fully tested for reliability
What's inside the box:
- 5W USB Power Adapter
- USB Charging Cable
Nokia 8.1 Dual Sim (64GB) [Grade A]
Gorgeous selfies, day or night
Using enhanced light capture, the 20 MP front camera takes beautiful selfies in low light. And with Google Lens™ and Motion Photos integrated into the camera app, you can shoot super smooth videos and explore the world by learning more about the places, objects and animals you see through your camera.
The adaptive 6.18’’ Full-HD+ PureDisplay keeps the colors accurate and the content visible – even in bright sunlight. Thanks to HDR10 support, 96% color gamut and 1:1500 contrast ratio, you can enjoy brighter videos with crisper details and richer colors. Plus, the new Adaptive Brightness feature in Android 9 Pie learns your screen brightness preferences and automatically adjusts the settings.
Android™ 10 download now available
Privacy settings made easy, replies written faster and all-round improvements that make using your phone feel more natural - Android 10 comes with heaps of new features that will help you get the most out of your Nokia smartphone.
The best of Android
Android One is a set of phones that meet elevated software requirements set by Google. As an Android One device, Nokia 8.1 delivers everything you want and nothing you don’t: a streamlined, easy to use interface and a curated set of pre-installed apps. Regular security updates and two years of software upgrades mean Nokia 8.1 with Android One stays secure and features the latest Google innovations, such as Google Assistant optimization.
|2G bands||GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900|
|3G bands||HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100|
|4G bands||1, 3, 5, 6, 8, 20, 28, 38, 40, 41|
|Speed||HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (2CA) Cat6 300/50 Mbps|
|Bluetooth||5.0, A2DP, LE|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS|
|SIM Type||Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|USB||USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go|
|Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot|
|Resolution||1080 x 2280 pixels, 19:9 ratio (~408 ppi density)|
|Size||6.18 inches, 95.3 cm2 (~81.2% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Type||IPS LCD, HDR10|
|Card Slot||microSDXC (uses shared SIM slot)|
|Internal Storage||64GB 4GB RAM|
|Camera Type||12 MP, f/1.8, 1/2.55", 1.4µm, dual pixel PDAF, OIS|
|Features||Zeiss optics, dual-LED dual-tone flash, panorama, HDR|
|Video||4K@30fps, 1080p@30fps (gyro-EIS)|
|Camera Type||20 MP, f/2.0, (wide), 1/3", 0.9µm|
|Dimension & Weight||154.8 x 75.8 x 8 mm (6.09 x 2.98 x 0.31 in)|
|Build||Glass front, glass back, plastic frame|
|Chipset||Qualcomm SDM710 Snapdragon 710 (10 nm)|
|CPU||Octa-core (2x2.2 GHz 360 Gold & 6x1.7 GHz Kryo 360 Silver)|
|3.5mm Audio Jack||Yes|
|Operating System||Android 9.0 (Pie), upgradable to Android 11, Android One|
|Features||Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass|
Fast charging 18W
|Battery Type||Li-Ion 3500 mAh, non-removable|
Once your order has been processed, we'll verify your payment details. This can take up to 24 hours.
|Service||Delivery Schedule||Cost per Shipment|
|Australia Post||1-3 days after dispatch|
Monday - Friday
|$6.90 Express , $0 Standard|
|Toll priority||1-2 days after dispatch |
Monday - Friday
|Express for metro areas |
$6.90 Express,$0 Standard
General handling time for most orders is 1-2 working days. Once the item is dispatched, it should arrive within 2-3 working days as per Australia Post and Toll priority schedule.
All orders placed on the weekend including Friday will be dispatched on Monday
For those who live outside metro areas or regional centres, delivery may extend to 7 working days.
We'll email you tracking details for your order once it's been dispatched so you can stay up to date with your delivery.
- If a device develops a fault within the warranty period the customer is required to inform us and book a return via our website www.phonebot.com.au or by calling us at +613 94626936.
- Battery performance is guaranteed by OEM standards for models up to two years old. We offer 30 day replacement warranty for models older than two years. For example iPhone 7 released in September 2016 will have a battery warranty period for up to 30 days from the date of purchase Whereas iPhone X released in November 2018 will have a battery warranty period as per the product listing (usually 6 months for Grade A products and 12 months for "Like New products).
- Items damaged internally or externally by the customer are not covered under warranty. Including water damaged or screen shattered devices.
- A device is replaced or refunded as per the customer's choice only if it turns out to be AMTA blocked.
- An item is only replaced with another similar device subject to availability (if the device is not available within 15 days we will proceed to refund).
- If a device is deemed irreparable by our technicians we will proceed with a replacement only.
- At this stage we do not offer any courtesy phones for devices sent under warranty.
- We do not guarantee data protection for devices being repaired you are highly advised to back up your device on a regular basis especially before sending it to us. Phonebot does not take responsibility for any data loss. Moreover, Phonebot does not create a backup of your data in our systems.
- All refunds are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product.
- All replacements are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product subject product availability. In case a suitable replacement isn't available we will contact you with the best options.
- In case of replacement with a different product please call +61394626938 and one of our staff will assist you.
- Please make sure that you make a backup of your data before sending the phones to us.
- All iOS device batteries that are under 79% capacity are replaced.
- Phonebot sources its devices from local and international channels Some iOS devices might have a camera shutter sound immutable. In such cases, Phonebot will honor a replacement with a muteable shutter sound device applicable within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- If a device turns out to be faulty within the warranty period, we will provide a replacement within 10 working days. Refunds on customers discretion will only be entertained on a case to case basis and can be limited to store credit.
- Warranty T&C's are to be used as a guide only and do not supersede consumer rights provided by the Australian consumer law.
- By proceeding to purchase from our website you agree to warranty guidelines.
Need help deciding?
Got a question? Need some help? For a quick and convenient way to get in touch, chat to us using your favorite messaging app!