- Sold Out
Exceptional customer support
Free and Easy Returns +7 Days Change of Mind Policy
Nokia 4.2 (32GB) [Grade A]
Device Grades: Tell me more about grading
A Grade - Best value for money. Minor scratches or scuffs not visible at arms length. Thoroughly cleaned and tested to meet OEM guidelines. These devices are rated 9/10 and never disappoint.
*Batteries fully tested for reliability
What's inside the box:
- 5W USB Power Adapter
- USB Charging Cable
Nokia 4.2 (32GB) [Grade A]
Free of unnecessary UI changes and hidden processes for longer lasting battery. Better still, your Nokia 4.2 is future-proof with guaranteed software and security updates – so it just keeps getting better over time. Plus, get the quality and craftsmanship you expect from Nokia along with the latest Google innovations, from the all new Google Assistant Button to unlimited photo and video storage1. Or capture stunning memories with dual-camera imaging and a wide-angle selfie camera, then flick through them on the big, bright 5.71” screen. And, with secure tap-to-pay NFC you can make quick, safe payments if you leave your wallet at home.
The quality and craftmanship you expect from Nokia
European design, combining curved front and rear 2.5D glass with a vibrant 5.71” HD+ screen that boasts flagship 19:9 aspect ratio. At 8.4mm thin with sleek curved edges, its perfect for one-handed series binges and multi-tasking in split-screen.
Long-lasting Adaptive Battery
As part of Google’s Android One family, Nokia 4.2 has no unnecessary UI changes or hidden processes that eat up battery life or slow you down. And with Android 9 Pie’s Adaptive Battery, it learns how you use your favourite apps and prioritises them over apps you don’t use as often – improving battery life as you go.
NFC, Google Pay and secure unlock
Whether with a glance or a touch you can choose how you want to unlock your phone thanks to an integrated fingerprint sensor and Face Unlock. Plus, with secure tap-to-pay NFC you can make quick, safe payments if you leave your wallet at home.
Dual-camera imaging and a wide-angle selfie camera
With the 13MP + 2MP dual-camera and wide-angle selfie camera you can easily capture beautiful moments whether you’re in front of, or behind the camera. Then embrace your creative side with cutting-edge capabilities such as Bokeh mode and advanced shot alterations.
Free unlimited photo and video storage
Use Google Lens to search what you see from identifying landmarks to translating words, or Google Motion for small motion videos that bring your photos to life. To top it all off, enjoy free unlimited high-quality storage with Google Photos1 and never worry about running out of space again.
Premiering the Google Assistant Button
Ask it to navigate you home, play your favourite song or dim the lights. Just say “Ok Google” or press the dedicated Google Assistant button. Single tap to launch, double tap for a personalised visual snapshot of your day or long-press for walkie-talkie mode - ideal for long queries and dictating messages.
No unnecessary UI changes or hidden processes
Enjoy a Google-designed experience with Android One that’s clean, intuitive and easy-to-navigate. Together with an AI that adapts to how you use your phone - featuring everything from predictive shortcutting to wellbeing tools. Best of all, your Nokia 4.2 gets better over time with 2 years of guaranteed software upgrades and 3 years of security patches, so you can keep your new phone fresh for longer.
Your seal of assurance – Android Enterprise Recommended
Nokia 4.2 is Android Enterprise Recommended, its validated as a business-grade device that meets strict security and performance standards. This programme requires that devices get at minimum 3 years of security updates, delivered within 90 days from Google release. Nokia smartphones within the programme feature even stronger security with monthly updates for 3 years.
|2G bands||GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900|
|3G bands||HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100|
|4G bands||1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 20, 28, 38, 40, 41|
|Speed||HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps|
|Bluetooth||4.2, A2DP, LE, aptX|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS|
|NFC||Yes (market dependent)|
|SIM Type||Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|USB||microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go|
|Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot|
|Resolution||720 x 1520 pixels, 19:9 ratio (~295 ppi density)|
|Size||5.71 inches, 81.4 cm2 (~76.6% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Type||IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Capacity||32GB 3GB RAM|
|Card Slot||microSDXC (dedicated slot)|
|Camera Type||13 MP, f/2.2, 1/3.1", 1.12µm, PDAF|
2 MP, (depth)
|Camera Type||8 MP, f/2.0, 1/4", 1.12µm|
|Dimension & Weight||149 x 71.3 x 8.4 mm, 161 g|
|Build||Glass front, glass back, plastic frame|
|Chipset||Qualcomm SDM439 Snapdragon 439 (12 nm)|
|CPU||Octa-core (4x1.95 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4x1.45 GHz Cortex A53)|
|3.5mm Audio Jack||Yes|
|Operating System||Android 9.0 (Pie), upgradable to Android 10, Android One|
|Features||Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity|
|Battery Type||Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery|
Once your order has been processed, we'll verify your payment details. This can take up to 24 hours.
|Service||Delivery Schedule||Cost per Shipment|
|Australia Post||1-3 days after dispatch|
Monday - Friday
|$6.90 Express , $0 Standard|
|Toll priority||1-2 days after dispatch |
Monday - Friday
|Express for metro areas |
$6.90 Express,$0 Standard
General handling time for most orders is 1-2 working days. Once the item is dispatched, it should arrive within 2-3 working days as per Australia Post and Toll priority schedule.
All orders placed on the weekend including Friday will be dispatched on Monday
For those who live outside metro areas or regional centres, delivery may extend to 7 working days.
We'll email you tracking details for your order once it's been dispatched so you can stay up to date with your delivery.
- If a device develops a fault within the warranty period the customer is required to inform us and book a return via our website www.phonebot.com.au or by calling us at +613 94626936.
- Battery performance is guaranteed by OEM standards for models up to two years old. We offer 30 day replacement warranty for models older than two years. For example iPhone 7 released in September 2016 will have a battery warranty period for up to 30 days from the date of purchase Whereas iPhone X released in November 2018 will have a battery warranty period as per the product listing (usually 6 months for Grade A products and 12 months for "Like New products).
- Items damaged internally or externally by the customer are not covered under warranty. Including water damaged or screen shattered devices.
- A device is replaced or refunded as per the customer's choice only if it turns out to be AMTA blocked.
- An item is only replaced with another similar device subject to availability (if the device is not available within 15 days we will proceed to refund).
- If a device is deemed irreparable by our technicians we will proceed with a replacement only.
- At this stage we do not offer any courtesy phones for devices sent under warranty.
- We do not guarantee data protection for devices being repaired you are highly advised to back up your device on a regular basis especially before sending it to us. Phonebot does not take responsibility for any data loss. Moreover, Phonebot does not create a backup of your data in our systems.
- All refunds are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product.
- All replacements are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product subject product availability. In case a suitable replacement isn't available we will contact you with the best options.
- In case of replacement with a different product please call +61394626938 and one of our staff will assist you.
- Please make sure that you make a backup of your data before sending the phones to us.
- All iOS device batteries that are under 79% capacity are replaced.
- Phonebot sources its devices from local and international channels Some iOS devices might have a camera shutter sound immutable. In such cases, Phonebot will honor a replacement with a muteable shutter sound device applicable within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- If a device turns out to be faulty within the warranty period, we will provide a replacement within 10 working days. Refunds on customers discretion will only be entertained on a case to case basis and can be limited to store credit.
- Warranty T&C's are to be used as a guide only and do not supersede consumer rights provided by the Australian consumer law.
- By proceeding to purchase from our website you agree to warranty guidelines.
Need help deciding?
Got a question? Need some help? For a quick and convenient way to get in touch, chat to us using your favorite messaging app!