- Sold Out
- Sold Out
Exceptional customer support
Free and Easy Returns +7 Days Change of Mind Policy
OnePlus 3 (64GB) [Grade A]
Device Grades: Tell me more about grading
A Grade - Best value for money. Minor scratches or scuffs not visible at arms length. Thoroughly cleaned and tested to meet OEM guidelines. These devices are rated 9/10 and never disappoint.
*Batteries fully tested for reliability
What's inside the box:
- 5W USB Power Adapter
- USB Charging Cable
OnePlus 3 (64GB) [Grade A]
Build Quality and Looks – Simple and Elegant
A unique feature about the OnePlus One and Two was the Sandstone rear panel. This allowed the phones to be gripped properly, unlike the smooth metal phones that we have today. But OnePlus decided to go with a space-grade aluminum unibody for the OnePlus 3.
The phone is really slippery to hold onto and OnePlus is offering a wide range of back covers for the OnePlus 3 which improves the grip. But nevertheless, the phone looks amazing and sleek. It is only 7.35mm thick and the well-defined edges make it look good.
Screen – AMOLED but not QHD
Termed as a ‘flagship killer’, the OnePlus 3 comes with a 5.5-inch optic AMOLED panel. It is coated with Corning Gorilla Glass 4 for that added protection. But the resolution is still the same at 1080x1920 pixels. A bump in the screen resolution would’ve worked in its favor, but it is one of the better displays that we’ve seen.
Hardware and Performance – Blazing Fast
The obvious chipset choice for a flagship in 2016 is the Snapdragon 820. The same is found within the OnePlus 3. But in terms of RAM, the company has decided to stray from the rest of the other smartphone makers. While most of them are offering 3GB or 4GB of RAM, OnePlus has gone ahead and packed in a mammoth 6GB of LPDDR4 RAM in the OnePlus 3.
Camera – Good pictures, Lackluster Video
The 16MP rear camera on the OnePlus 3 produces quality images that you would expect out of a flagship. It makes use of the IMX298 sensor which is found on a lot of other devices like the Mate 8, Xiaomi Mi5, Nubia Z11 and more.
The camera comes with a single LED flash, which is a bit of a disappointment. A dual tone LED flash would’ve made the low-light images a lot better with natural lighting. Pictures taken in well lit conditions turn out great with a lot of details.
OS and Software – Oxygen OS is as close as you can get to stock Android
Oxygen OS is pretty much like stock Android. Yes, there are a few added features, but it is pretty close to stock Android found on the Nexus devices. The fingerprint scanner is amazing in terms of efficiency and unlocks the phone in a jiffy. The phone can also be unlocked while the screen is off with the fingerprint scanner.
Battery – Slightly on the lower side, but DASH Charge helps a lot
The 3,000mAh battery on the OnePlus 3 offers enough juice to run for a single day. But when it is combined with some heavy gaming, internet browsing and videos, you will probably run to your charger more than once. Luckily, OnePlus has included the DASH charge technology which consistently provides more than 60% of charge within 30 minutes on a dead phone.
The OnePlus 3 is definitely a great flagship for 2016 and for the company. It offers 6GB of LPDDR4, which not many smartphones offer, at least at this price range. There are smartphones that have come out recently with 8GB of RAM and the Snapdragon 821, so that is definitely not good news for OnePlus. Even though it cannot be termed as a ‘flagship killer’, it is a beast of a phone for the price it comes for.
Once your order has been processed, we'll verify your payment details. This can take up to 24 hours.
|Service||Delivery Schedule||Cost per Shipment|
|Australia Post||1-3 days after dispatch|
Monday - Friday
|$6.90 Express , $0 Standard|
|Toll priority||1-2 days after dispatch |
Monday - Friday
|Express for metro areas |
$6.90 Express,$0 Standard
General handling time for most orders is 1-2 working days. Once the item is dispatched, it should arrive within 2-3 working days as per Australia Post and Toll priority schedule.
All orders placed on the weekend including Friday will be dispatched on Monday
For those who live outside metro areas or regional centres, delivery may extend to 7 working days.
We'll email you tracking details for your order once it's been dispatched so you can stay up to date with your delivery.
- If a device develops a fault within the warranty period the customer is required to inform us and book a return via our website www.phonebot.com.au or by calling us at +613 94626936.
- Battery performance is guaranteed by OEM standards for models up to two years old. We offer 30 day replacement warranty for models older than two years. For example iPhone 7 released in September 2016 will have a battery warranty period for up to 30 days from the date of purchase Whereas iPhone X released in November 2018 will have a battery warranty period as per the product listing (usually 6 months for Grade A products and 12 months for "Like New products).
- Items damaged internally or externally by the customer are not covered under warranty. Including water damaged or screen shattered devices.
- A device is replaced or refunded as per the customer's choice only if it turns out to be AMTA blocked.
- An item is only replaced with another similar device subject to availability (if the device is not available within 15 days we will proceed to refund).
- If a device is deemed irreparable by our technicians we will proceed with a replacement only.
- At this stage we do not offer any courtesy phones for devices sent under warranty.
- We do not guarantee data protection for devices being repaired you are highly advised to back up your device on a regular basis especially before sending it to us. Phonebot does not take responsibility for any data loss. Moreover, Phonebot does not create a backup of your data in our systems.
- All refunds are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product.
- All replacements are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product subject product availability. In case a suitable replacement isn't available we will contact you with the best options.
- In case of replacement with a different product please call +61394626938 and one of our staff will assist you.
- Please make sure that you make a backup of your data before sending the phones to us.
- All iOS device batteries that are under 79% capacity are replaced.
- Phonebot sources its devices from local and international channels Some iOS devices might have a camera shutter sound immutable. In such cases, Phonebot will honor a replacement with a muteable shutter sound device applicable within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- If a device turns out to be faulty within the warranty period, we will provide a replacement within 10 working days. Refunds on customers discretion will only be entertained on a case to case basis and can be limited to store credit.
- Warranty T&C's are to be used as a guide only and do not supersede consumer rights provided by the Australian consumer law.
- By proceeding to purchase from our website you agree to warranty guidelines.
Need help deciding?
Got a question? Need some help? For a quick and convenient way to get in touch, chat to us using your favorite messaging app!